+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Jesus Beyond Judaism.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Well Fine Then View Post
    Btw;

You just nudged my memory, there.

This

Mathew 24:35-36 "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words shall not pass away. But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone."

Now, to me, cannot speak for anyone else, that sounds clearly like the 'father' and 'son' are two quite seperate beings/entities, no?
    Yes, the Father is not the Son. The Son is not the Father. You are correct, my dear, and seem to understand more than you are given credit for, imo.
    Click both daily for an easy & FREE way to help care for the needy:
    The Animal Rescue Site/charity
    http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...faces?siteId=3
    The Rainforest Site/charity
    http://www.therainforestsite.com/cli...gin=Sister_ars

To be honest, I just live my life, try to enjoy the small happy bits that come along, without worrying too much about what happens to people after we die. Immortal life doesn't especially appeal to me, the way it does for some, nothingness would be okay, since I would not be aware of it, and the idea of a physical hell is just a threat concept, that grew old and tired, a long time ago.

No one can know with any certainty what, if anything, there is 'beyond' this mortal coil, so we have to deal with this life that we have, the best that we can.

Simple as that, really.
    Whatever works for you, darlin'.
    xo
    Click both daily for an easy & FREE way to help care for the needy:
    The Animal Rescue Site/charity
    http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...faces?siteId=3
    The Rainforest Site/charity
    http://www.therainforestsite.com/cli...gin=Sister_ars

[quote]
    Yes thanks.

And I will post what I want, how about that?

Especially on my own thread.

Especially when I pay the bills for my own ISP.

And what's more.

I will post what I want, and you can go on, arrogantly (yet, sadly ignorantly), reading them, as you like.

So.

Dry your eyes now, and have a biscuit with your coffee.
    You're difficult to fathom. You go around and around. One thing is apparent, you can't tolerate criticism. I posted a reply to you lengthy diatribe criticizing me. Then, you go bananas. What's your problem?

Why don't you post what you mean rather than what you meant to say when that's not what you posted. It's very confusion.

For months, your postings have been Anti-Christian. Why get upset when someone tells you the truth. I along with others have told we're tired of Anti-Christian postings.

Why don't you post something critical of Islam. After all, Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. Stop picking on Christians, they're not dedicated to eliminating nonbelievers like Muslims. Apparently, Muslims are the fastest growing religion in Great Britain. Why is that? Isn't that a more interesting question?
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-17-2010 at 07:40 PM.

To be honest son, there are people on here, some interest me, some frustrate me, some intrigue me, some make me laugh.

You?

You just bore me.

So much so that I cannot really be bothered to address things which I, and others, have addressed with you, time and again.

Don't bother responding, fella. I am too bored to reply.

Thanks
    Every Saint has a past, every sinner has a future..

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    Adonai, YHWH, G!d, Lord, Allah, Krishna, whatever name one prefers for the higher *****, your indication is that he sent his Son...or Jesus, or manifested on earth as Jesus...therefor he came for all mankind, and not any one religion....
    is this correct?.
    This is(almost) correct.

As to 'god', no, I don't believe in an invisible, all seeing, all knowing entity, who can read everyone's thoughts, all at once, and who, upon death, decides which of us go to some sort of (almost child like) 'heaven' (also invisible), and which of us goes to 'hell'. Too simplistic, and too full of flaws.

I do have thoughts(about origins), not conclusive one's, but I choose to keep them to myself.

As they are just thoughts, I tend to deal more with what I know than what I 'believe', or would like.

It keeps me (partially) sane!

;)
    Every Saint has a past, every sinner has a future..