+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Joseph Shipley opens networking4africa.com Scam

It truly makes me sick how low people will go to defraud the people on the internet , to defraud using the children of africa as a way of making you part with your money is totally sickening

I am disgusted that Joseph Shipley could stoop so low this is Low even for Him

Here is the email i got yesterday promoting his scam

Hello This is Shipley,

This is going to be BIG. I can not believe how people are embracing this concept.

I am sending this email one more time before I start mailing outside of warm market because
    I want all of you to get the advantage of getting in and taking a FREE position early in the game
    so get locked in and start dialing your people in, you will be happy you did..

Getting in early with regard to this program is only important in that you will be able to understand
    what Networking For Africa is all about and how you can make some darn good money helping
    others less fortunate but most importantly getting your link out there before someone else does and
    trust me when I say, this is going to blow up real soon.

Over the past 24 hour I have seen some good size marketers that have joined and I am happy to be
    one of the people to have been fortunate to get a few of them, but I need you.

The past 3 years have been uniquely challenging and extremely difficult for not only
    me but many of you. Lets make a change. Lets put the garbage and the difficult times
    behind us and lets together to move on.

We all have our own life experiences that someway we all manage to get through....anyway I am
    now confident that the situation that I am getting behind will be as beneficial to you as I am going to
    make it for me.

You know that I prefer and like the new stuff, I do not like programs that are aged, it's kind of
    like living in a new house or driving a new car there is something about "NEW", and when it involves
    a Network Marketing endeavor especially one that involves matrices......well I cant think of to many
    things that are more exciting.

Marketing for Africa is still in final stages of development and not really ready for the public
    so have patience but join as soon today as you can, it will cost you nothing to get positioned
    and to introduce this to your people.

Ok, Here ya go and as you will soon see the BIG money will be for those that have access to Philanthropists,
    Churches, Non Profit and for profit Organizations. Please Try to initially target groups that Would You Like
    To Help The Less Fortunate Children & Make Money Doing a good thing?

This will benefit thousands of other charities when it launches about September 1st.

Everything that Marketing For Africa States that they plan to do will be fully verifiable.

What ever you need to get the word out just let me know I will help you with Leads, Bulk Mailers,
    any advertising emails and Email Post Cards or autoresponder lettersets you need.

If you have any questions just give me a call.

=====================================
    Dont join as its clearly a scam
    Last edited by katiescorner; 08-13-2010 at 03:29 PM.

networking4africa.com The New Joseph Shipley Scam

It truly makes me sick how low people will go to defraud the people on the internet , to defraud using the children of africa as a way of making you part with your money is totally sickening

I am disgusted that Joseph Shipley could stoop so low this is Low even for Him

Here is the email i got yesterday promoting his scam

Hello This is Shipley,

This is going to be BIG. I can not believe how people are embracing this concept.

I am sending this email one more time before I start mailing outside of warm market because
    I want all of you to get the advantage of getting in and taking a FREE position early in the game
    so get locked in and start dialing your people in, you will be happy you did..

Getting in early with regard to this program is only important in that you will be able to understand
    what Networking For Africa is all about and how you can make some darn good money helping
    others less fortunate but most importantly getting your link out there before someone else does and
    trust me when I say, this is going to blow up real soon.

Over the past 24 hour I have seen some good size marketers that have joined and I am happy to be
    one of the people to have been fortunate to get a few of them, but I need you.

The past 3 years have been uniquely challenging and extremely difficult for not only
    me but many of you. Lets make a change. Lets put the garbage and the difficult times
    behind us and lets together to move on.

We all have our own life experiences that someway we all manage to get through....anyway I am
    now confident that the situation that I am getting behind will be as beneficial to you as I am going to
    make it for me.

You know that I prefer and like the new stuff, I do not like programs that are aged, it's kind of
    like living in a new house or driving a new car there is something about "NEW", and when it involves
    a Network Marketing endeavor especially one that involves matrices......well I cant think of to many
    things that are more exciting.

Marketing for Africa is still in final stages of development and not really ready for the public
    so have patience but join as soon today as you can, it will cost you nothing to get positioned
    and to introduce this to your people.

Ok, Here ya go and as you will soon see the BIG money will be for those that have access to Philanthropists,
    Churches, Non Profit and for profit Organizations. Please Try to initially target groups that Would You Like
    To Help The Less Fortunate Children & Make Money Doing a good thing?

http://www.networking4africa.com

This will benefit thousands of other charities when it launches about September 1st.

Everything that Marketing For Africa States that they plan to do will be fully verifiable.

What ever you need to get the word out just let me know I will help you with Leads, Bulk Mailers,
    any advertising emails and Email Post Cards or autoresponder lettersets you need.

If you have any questions just give me a call.

=====================================
    Dont join as its clearly a scam
    Last edited by katiescorner; 07-28-2010 at 05:14 PM.

Re: Joseph Shipley opens networking4africa.com Sca

My name is Steven McGregor and I am the Managing Director of Networking4Africa.

Although I appreciate how people like you piggyback on other programs to get traffic to your site by adding the program name and the word scam to it, I would appreciate it if you would refrain and retract this article.

I don't know Joseph Shipley personally but I can confirm that he is a member of the network. What I am not sure of is you.

The fact that you would use this type of ploy to generate traffic using a totally legal and well meaning program makes me sick to the stomach. That you would potentially risk lives to get some publicity is disgusting.

So until you have something good to say or if you actually find anything illegal about Networking4Africa, I reqest that you retract your statement and remove this article.

Regards,
    Steven McGregor

Re: networking4africa.com The New Joseph Shipley S

all the ponzi pimps love this one....they can con their sheeple to join and line their own pockets. what a joke!

risking lives?????? are u kidding guy? by the way, your site is down:judges:

MegaMike Guest

@ davidKent - Did you even go to the Networking 4 Africa website and look the WHOLE site over? Or did you make your uneducated/uninformed judgment solely on that email solicitation? Haven't you even researched what "legally" a pyramid/ponzi scheme is defined as?

Let me tell you something... There are so many programs, just on the Internet alone, that involve pyramids that you couldn't report them all as a scam in your lifetime - just because they have a pyramid structure! :freak3: :rotz:

Now, here's a little information about pyramid/ponzi schemes for your benefit (I've done the research yb: ). Start with this, then do your own footwork!

http://www.ftc.gov/speeches/other/dvimf16.shtm

Now, with that said, N4A will be providing these products/services for your subscription to them.

"* Quality e-products which will be added to in time.
    * Monthly video information training courses relating to Internet marketing.
    * Monthly e-zine with topical information and news.
    * 400+ website hosting training videos while you are a paying member.
    * Website hosting while you are a paying member. To be released on October 1st, 2010.

This is all in addition to your direct contribution to help those kids!"

Just to be fair, none of these products are available yet. BUT, neither is N4A collecting any money from ANY of it's members yet!!! Let me repeat that - neither is N4A collecting any money from ANY of it's members yet!!!

Let's just ponder that last statement for a second... Do you know of ANY pyramid/ponzi scheme that doesn't start collecting money IMMEDIATELY upon opening??!!! That would be quite a new and "sinister" concept in illegal schemes, if you ask me... Fool them by not taking money right off the bat!!! : :freak3:

Yes, I am a proud, loyal and true believer of N4A, just to set the record straight.

@ davidKent - provide PROOF that N4A [allegedly] could be a scam!!! Without that, your statements in this post are pure conjecture and opinion on your part.

One more note: You said "
    It truly makes me sick how low people will go to defraud the people on the internet , to defraud using the children of africa as a way of making you part with your money is totally sickening"

Just how many people might have YOU turned away from this exciting and wonderful program with your bold and opinionated statement? Just how many starving children are going to die because people that might have helped didn't because of the claims you have made??!!!

This is truly a time when someone's FOUL statement might have a grave impact on other people's lives. That, to me, IS SICKENING!!! :zx11pissed: :1crysad: :judges:

Steven, my friend, YOU AND N4A ROCK!!! KEEP UP THE LEGAL, ETHICAL AND WONDERFUL WORK THAT YOU DO!!! :angel:

OH, fyi - Joseph Shipley is a member of N4A! He is not responsible for opening N4A!! Again, get your facts straight, @ davidKent, BEFORE making a public announcement of your personal judgment and opinion.

MegaMike Guest

Please reference davidKent's original post to see the replies that have been posted in response to davidKent's unfounded accusation of Networking 4 Africa.

http://srv349.rackco.com/showthread....d=1#post946437

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMike View Post
    Please reference davidKent's original post to see the replies that have been posted in response to davidKent's unfounded accusation of Networking 4 Africa.

http://srv349.rackco.com/showthread....d=1#post946437

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Are you saying that the email he posted is not real then?
    I'm baaAAaaack

MegaMike Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Porkchop Express View Post
    Are you saying that the email he posted is not real then?
    I'm glad you asked this, because I neglected to make a statement directly about it except in reference in a question to davidKent. I can not verify that it is not an actual email received by davidKent from Joseph Shipley, as I did not receive it. And, to answer your question directly, no, I am not saying, nor will I say, it is not real. I don't have all the facts. :rotz:

In reading the email again, let me first point out that I see NOTHING, intentionally or otherwise, misleading about it.

Most of what Joseph says in that email that davidKent posted - IN 4 PLACES ON THIS SITE - is, what I interpret as opinion, generally speaking. Any and all facts that he has put in that email, I agree with and support 100%. :judges:

Joseph's method of marketing is not necessarily a style of marketing that I would use at this time. But, I see nothing wrong, legally or ethically, with Joseph's email as davidKent has posted it. And, believe me, I am a stickler about this subject. :

Bottom line, it is way too early to have any proof that Networking 4 Africa is, or is not, a scam. It's in pre-launch and nothing is "functional" except the sign up and login (to an almost empty back office - because none of the products/services have been launched yet--and, the billing system is not even working yet, so NO ONE has shelled out any money to Networking 4 Africa yet).

Bottom, bottom line... davidKent's accusation is premature and unfounded, to put it mildly - and harsh and destructive to the point of possibly causing deaths of children in Africa that might have been helped by people whom might have joined NFA if it weren't for davidKent's highly irresponsible jump to a [alleged] scam conclusion, and then publicly pronouncing that conclusion. :zx11pissed:

He has posted negatively about N4A in no less than 5 places in 4 threads on this site. AND, he has yet to come back and answer my questions. :freak3:

Anyone who has questions of me, feel free to ask them! I'll answer them straight, honestly and to the best of my ability. :judges:

Oh, and the N4A site is back up and running!!

MegaMike Guest

Well, @ davidKent, you have been a busy little beaver, haven't you?!! I see that you have posted your complaint about N4A in no less than 5 places on this site!!:freak3: That comprises more than half of all of the posts that you've made on this whole site!! You must have some SERIOUS negative emotions about the subject... And, I'd be willing to lay odds that it has nothing to do with N4A specifically. Am I close?

Just to update everyone and make sure there is full disclosure of all that you've done here, and my further comment(s) in other topics, here's all of the links for the topics that you have posted negatively about N4A:

http://srv349.rackco.com/showthread....working4africa

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No matter what else, it looks to me like you're capable of spamming... Because, my opinion is that that is exactly what you have done on this site with these posts! :judges:

AND, you still haven't answered my questions! :rotz:

Just for the record, the possibility of the detrimental effects that you may have caused with your irresponsible public declaration forces me to follow through with this to the ends of the earth! When, in fact, you learn that N4A is not only legal, but also ethical and operates with total integrity, I expect a full apology and retraction from you on all 5 of the topics you have posted in about N4A. Without that, my opinion of you is that you are totally irresponsible and an uncaring, heartless excuse for a Homo sapien (which, in Latin means "wise man" or "knowing man").

BTW - the N4A site is back up and running full steam (at the pre-launch level, of course)!!!

Taken from said website:

"Networking4Africa is a company, using the network marketing business model, whose mission is to use all its profits to help African projects that care for homeless, vulnerable and orphaned children.
    Our referral business model is of unlimited width with a 10 level pay structure. You can read more on the payplan page."

So, that being said, why not just donate all the money to Africa? Why should someone go this route when they can just go to red cross or something, knowing that most of it is going to Africa, and not going to a MLM with no product?

Why use the MLM route? It just makes the MLM industry as a whole look like a scummy and money whoring scam.
    I'm baaAAaaack

exactly porkchop

MegaMike Guest

Hi Porkchop Express and stopscammers,

Excellent questions... Let's start with "So, that being said, why not just donate all the money to Africa?"

Answer: First, that would require a completely different business model. ;) Seriously, if you know of any substantial/major organization (business, non-profit, charitable, etc.) that donates 100% of gross income in an endeavor this large, I would surely love to know about it. There's generally always operating expenses that have to come off the top - transportation of goods, guards (if necessary), paperwork, staff, etc. But, of course, I'm sure you both know this. Please provide links to resources for your answer - who donates 100% of their gross income in an endeavor this large?

And, if your talking about giving the money to Africa proper, watch the video on N4A's website. With the FIFA games, and not a single word about the plight of Africa's impoverished during those games, are you going to have faith that any African government is going to use the money as we, and N4A, want them to? Not me...

Next is "
    Why should someone go this route when they can just go to red cross or something, knowing that most of it is going to Africa, and not going to a MLM with no product?"

That's a choice that each of us makes based on our own priorities. But, the enticement of being able to contribute to a worthy cause AND being able to possibly (said because there's never a guarantee, you know) earn money while doing it certainly has an allure to me.

Here's a couple of questions for both of you... Do you know exactly how much of the $20.00 (let's just say) that you give to the Red Cross is actually spent for the direct benefit of the purpose as to which it is given? Please provide link(s) to your resources. AND, does the Red Cross give you the opportunity to earn money from that donation? I can answer that - NO. At least, not unless you work for the Red Cross.

To finish with your question: 1> N4A calls themselves an affiliate program, not an MLM; and 2> ... no product, YET. And, remember, not a single member is paying, or will be paying, for their subscription until the scheduled launch of September 1st, 2010, at the earliest.

Now for your question "
    Why use the MLM route?"

Again, affiliate program, not MLM. But, that's not the point of your question. My answer... Why not? Your following statement being your answer is "
    It just makes the MLM industry as a whole look like a scummy and money whoring scam."

First, that is your opinion based on learning experiences that you have encountered. My opinion is I don't agree.

Granted, there have been SO many scams that ride on the back of a charitable endeavor that this is regularly looked as a possible scam automatically by a lot of people. Let's just take N4A at face value at this time and say they do and accomplish all that they talk about on their website. Don't you think that not only would this be a big success for the cause, but that it would put a big shining star on a badly "damaged" concept? I surely do.

Bottom line - at this stage of the game, no one can prove N4A a scam or not a scam at this time. I BELIEVE N4A and their "mission statement" to be real. I am working on the premise that it is real. For one thing, I have a working relationship with Steven McGregor, Managing Director of N4A, in more than one program, and am developing a nice friendship with him. I have developed a trust in what he says and believes.

In the end, time will tell... But, no one has the right to publicly proclaim and defame something he doesn't have the facts on and knows virtually nothing about - especially when it's not even in operation yet! :judges:

Quite frankly, IMHO, davidKent's statement(s) might be grounds for legal action, at least in the USA. But, then, I'm not a lawyer.

Thanks for the opportunity to hopefully open some possibilities on this particular subject. I'm truly going to do my part to see that N4A becomes the shining star I believe it will be. yb:

FYI - I might be unavailable to reply for the next week or so. But, be assured, as soon as I can get back online, this subject on this site will be one of the first places I go. I will answer any other questions and/or make any other replies when I am able to get back online.

Of course I know that 100% of the proceeds do not go to the charity. There are costs in everything.

However, to skim even more off the top of those costs to cover the pay scale, is just horrible. Yes, it's my opinion, you've made that clear. However, to skim off the top of money supposedly going to feed children to compensate some pay scale for referrals is wrong. Totally, 100% wrong, and it should be illegal.

This just screams quick money making, donate some pennies on the dollar to some kids, and get the hell out before we go to jail.

No thanks.
    I'm baaAAaaack

i love networking for africa. :liefde:

If you have been on the site, we show exactley how the subscriptions are split.

The subscription is $15. $10 goes to commissions and processor fees and $5 (profit) goes to the charities and projects that we will be supporting. Just so that you know... everything that we earn and pay out to charities or projects will be auditted and reported on the site. We will make available the contact details of the organisations that we will assist and obviously videos of supported projects will be published on the site.
    We are trying to keep this as tranperent as possible to avoid idiotic accusations like this one.

The reason that we decided to use a network marketing model is 2 fold...
    Firstly, if we just put e-mails out there asking for donations we would probably not get much of a response and these types of articles would most likely pop up anyway. Secondly, I'm not sure if you are aware, but employees of charity organisations get paid a salary for procuring funds.

So instead of having them get rewarded we offer commissions to subscribers for the sale of access to our site and the products available on our site. We are a business, not a charity or non-profit organisation. This structure may not have worked if we have gone that route.

The directors do not earn salaries. They do however earn from their network like everyone else. There are costs to run the business but those are covered by an admin account in the matrix that the management team have signed up under. That account will cover the costs of any operational, legal and financial needs of the business.

The the networking model that we use does not give anyone an advantage over anyone else. This is not a forced matrix where the people at the top make all the money. Because there is an unlimited level 1 everyone has the same opportunities as everyone else to earn. But that is not the emphasis of the business. It should be viewed as favorable side effect.

The emphasis is on helping the kids and if you have been to Africa you would understand. I have been volenteering my time for the last 6 years and the small amount of funds raised really do not do the job. I just decided that this can be done better.

So there it is.

By the way, I have noticed that a number of Mr. Kent's articles have been removed. Seems that administrator here does not have a problem with Networking4Africa but perhaps someone else is starting to annoy them.

If you have any questions let me know.

Steven McGregor
    Networking4Africa