+ Reply to Thread

survey4pay/survey4income scam!

Do not pay and sign up for this company because they are scam artists. I signed up only because they offered a refund if you weren't satisfied with their product/service....and immediately after paying I saw it was info I had previous and not what I thought it was...so I emailed the owner Helen Shilton and asked politely for my refund, and she told me to keep trying first and that I had two months to decide. I replied I wanted a refund now, thankyou. She stopped answering me and never gave it!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't participate in this program...LIES ALL LIES....

Re: survey4pay/survey4income scam!

Did you pay via Clickbank? If yes, you might be able to get your money back through Clickbank. Good luck!

I had the same problem when I first started learning how to take paid surveys. In my case it ended up with the fine print stating that I would get a refund only if I was denied by any of the survey sites.. wth?

I was able to get a refund through the payment processor in the end. Good luck.. Never ever pay to take paid surveys.. there are plenty of good free lists.

Quote Originally Posted by samanthaj View Post
    Do not pay and sign up for this company because they are scam artists. I signed up only because they offered a refund if you weren't satisfied with their product/service....and immediately after paying I saw it was info I had previous and not what I thought it was...so I emailed the owner Helen Shilton and asked politely for my refund, and she told me to keep trying first and that I had two months to decide. I replied I wanted a refund now, thankyou. She stopped answering me and never gave it!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't participate in this program...LIES ALL LIES....

I have also spent
    Money and earnt nothing doing hrs of surveys !!! Go visit my site

You must have misunderstood... we are not a place to advertise
    Last edited by katiescorner; 07-13-2011 at 06:45 PM.

Once they are asking up-gradation fee that's all, you should understand they are going to cheat you.

I agree, those websites that ask you to pay are simply trying to sell you something that is available for free
    Free paid surveys - Directory of paid surveys for each country as well as reviews and information about all the paid survey programs

I would not work on any survey company at this moment. All of them have been total frustrations and more disappointments.