+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: This lady makes so much sense to me.

FYI, boys, I am not even attending any church, finding them to be mainly full of it. This does not mean that Jesus Christ is not King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Emmanuel, etc. He surely is all of that and more.

My defection from organized religion is due to the fact that the truth is no longer preached from these various pulpit,s that are full of wolves in sheep's clothing.

I have met people like Rice before. Turns out in the wash that they finally admit they were never saved and born again, and have zero idea what these things mean or how it is all accomplished. They were just members of the local social club church.

Re: This lady makes so much sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye888 View Post
    FYI, boys, I am not even attending any church, finding them to be mainly full of it. This does not mean that Jesus Christ is not King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Emmanuel, etc. He surely is all of that and more.

My defection from organized religion is due to the fact that the truth is no longer preached from these various pulpit,s that are full of wolves in sheep's clothing.
    “My faith in Christ is central to my life. My conversion from a pessimistic atheist lost in a world I didn't understand, to an optimistic believer in a universe created and sustained by a loving God is crucial to me," Rice wrote. "But following Christ does not mean following His followers. Christ is infinitely more important than Christianity and always will be, no matter what Christianity is, has been or might become.”
    Hmm, sounds a lot like you.
    "Hello, Pot? Meet Kettle!"