+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

U.S. National Debt Clock Coo-Coo

As of May 31, 2006, the National Debt, this is what the BUSH ADMIN OWES, NOT US, but Them only! 8,358,082,101,883.......... http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/ The bush criminals owe all this money, not one of us at all!

Re: U.S. National Debt Clock Coo-Coo

that bs killer lied about the war and since he pays israel $21 billions dollars let that scum bs_er pay for this war by 2008 these two wars will total up to an extra $500 billion let this moron pay for the wars

I wonder if the monies that the Bush Admin & Congress , mmmh is included in the National Debt? Do you wonder about that also. mmmmh

I should get to sleep, I wonder if the monies they give to ISRAEL mmmmh is included in the National Debt? I betcha that it is, so to fool us people!

bush gov started these lies now they got to PAY

I just wanted to see what it was... and the last time I came to see, I actually found out that the BILL is much more higher than this. And here you have news what the BUSH IT BUSH IDIOT has done to make it go up higher.... Looks like the BUSH ADMIN has the largest Bill ever to pay. They started this mess, let the MORONS pay for it. Actually they lied and got into this mess, shame on you GLOBAL ELITES the richest people in the world and pushing this bill on us Americans.. That is not how it works... you buy a coat and you want us to pay for it, no, you wanted this war years ago before 9/11 happened... this was all planned pay your own bills.

its okay. they are devaluing the dollar as fast as possible. all that 401k money you saved for your whole life will be worth a cup of coffee when you retire. welcome to new world math.

9 trillion today will be like $900,000 then. even if you get and understand, the crackhead next door can't understand and her vote counts the same as yours.
    Last edited by mumbles; 02-13-2008 at 01:45 PM.

the whole purpose of the Global Elites, the Rich corporations the bilderbergs is to get this USA down to it's belly, where people are crawling not walking so to speak. They invented the credit cards.... they just knew how to make people spend and spend then fall into debit and bankruptcy. The dollar is low like worth 68 cents, but the dollar stores still buy at one dollars worth. The Middle class, will become near the poor class. Put millions of mortage companies lied and stole their money, homes were not even worth what they paid for. THIS WAR started off by the LYING BUSH COMPANY.... and they borrow money from CHINA. China gives them the money. CHINA HAS TOO, because one time BUSH DADDY told CHINA, you let us borrow the money or ELSE. WHAT do you think the USA GOV has over CHINA? Does anyone know??????? I read that last year, that BUSH DADDY told China that... Just think, if CHINA did not let the GOV borrow money for these wars.... THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY WARS... THE LIARS wouldnt be lying the way they are.... wars are profitable in more than one area, and it about POPULATION CONTROL... this society is mentality CORRODED....

I just checked in, to see, what condition the condition was in... UP IT UP MORE, CONGRESS just dumped $6 BILLION DOLLARS on to this not war related but to the homebuilders of America. And I once read an article this NATIONAL DEBT CLOCK is under scored, it is much more HIGHER THAN THIS. Let the global elites pay for this, THEY STARTED ALL THE WARS.

You think this is HIGH, wait till the next president comes into the wicked white house.

this CLOCK is incorrect, I read some place that is way over the price here, but the gov will lie when they can they can and do lie all the time, what do you want from a BEAST!

Never in your life time, will this ever be paid, let the ELITES pay for this, they started all these wars.........

Let the INTERNATIONAL BANKERS and all the GLOBAL ELITES pay for this, all theyhave to do is PRINT money out and it is their mess not yours or mine JUST THEIRS. ZIONIST JEWS.

Mumbles it just dawned on me, obama calls for CHANGE and I know what his CHANGE will be all about, NWO and CHANGE like small change as in money. So let me ask you a question, since they going to implement the " amerco" what do you think the amerco dollar will be worth, and are u in the USA so how do you think this will affect the wages what is it now $5 something for the minumum so tell us ... well they lied the global elites the ones behind the scene dictate to the puppets in the admin so they started these massacres let the scums of the earht pay for it. NEW WORLD ORDER COMING WIH THE OBAMA THUGS

So bush admin started this war under the direction of the Glboal Elites ( zionist jews etc) they started it, they planned it and expect INNOCENT PEOPLE TO PAY FOR what they did, NO WAY... THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE they have to pay ... THEY ARE PSHCO CRIMMINALS ruling this world and the next one is another PUPPET working for the NWO.

THey knew there was no weapons, they killed all those people in the world trade centers but they messed up their tracks.. then try to blame is on hijackers they stole their identities, these men are still alive but two passed away... and then bin laden who is TIM OSMIN a former CIA AGENT... passed away dec 2001,but the phoney zionsit jews bring him up when it is convenient. so who attacked us, one and only USA GOV with their zionist jews.. like who attacked the USS LIBERTY ISRAEL DID

17. 06-07-2009, 08:36 AM

Reason
    seems to be one-liners to display his ad in signature - if you find anything valuable in all of it, you can un-delete.