+ Reply to Thread

Worst May For Dow Since 1940!

The stock market in the United States had it's worst performance in May since 1940, according to the Wall Street Journal. See http://online.wsj.com/article/NA_WSJ...884830398.html Why? Virtually everything is going down right now, even bonds, except gold and silver. And this is very strange, because the stock market is just an auction. A lot of money goes into it every day, especially from pension funds. So why is so much selling of stocks going on? Remember, the only things going up right now are gold and silver. I believe the rich in the United States are selling their stocks and turning around and buying gold and silver. This has actually been going on for a couple of years now, but I think the rich are preparing to bail out of the United States, like rats deserting a sinking ship. At the same time they're trying to pick a fight with China, Russia, Iran, North Korea, and Venezuela. I think they're trying to create a World War III in which the United States and the communist world will both go down. But they will conveniently be on their way, their suitcases loaded with gold and silver, to countries like Australia.

Re: Worst May For Dow Since 1940!

Over the past 12 months, the price of gold has gone up dramatically - up 25 percent from July 2009 (from $929 per ounce to $1,163 per ounce, after reaching a high of $1,250 per ounce). That has outperformed the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) on a percentage basis.

Crock?

"They have gone up, and are just hangin "! Thats too funny

There is nothing more bullish then an asset that runs up, and just hangs

Gold and silver will go much higher, and the dollar much lower

The dow is still being propped up by low interest rates and government intervention .

Who knows where the dow will go in nominal terms, but priced in Gold, the dow is heading towards a 1 to 1 ratio, my guess has been 5000 for each
    Last edited by brucefan; 07-28-2010 at 04:16 PM.