+ Reply to Thread

Columbia House Scamed me anyone else

I placed order on may 15th and they billed my card 12.40 and now they are saying that they never got any money but it's show in my account that they did should i call bbb on them or what? What really suck is they haven't reported my offer completed for my 2000 giftcard.

Re: Columbia House Scamed me anyone else

Quote Originally Posted by anamariacries
    I placed order on may 15th and they billed my card 12.40 and now they are saying that they never got any money but it's show in my account that they did should i call bbb on them or what? What really suck is they haven't reported my offer completed for my 2000 giftcard.
    did you call up their customer service & ask what's going on?

I just called them they said they have not received payment so then i called my credit card company which is prepaid card and they said they authorized the charge and are waiting on columbia house to send it a request for the money so looks like i won't be getting credit for that offer since they probaly know it's a prepaid card. This sucks.

Anyone know anything about peoplepc i done offer but not reported yet do i need to login the account or something.

I just called them they said they have not received payment so then i called my credit card company which is prepaid card and they said they authorized the charge and are waiting on columbia house to send it a request for the money so looks like i won't be getting credit for that offer since they probaly know it's a prepaid card. This sucks.

Anyone know anything about peoplepc i done offer but not reported yet do i need to login the account or something.
    people PC showed up for me right away. But I did download their software and log in.
    What $2000 GC are you doing?

I am doing on for $2000 giftcard for body kit from nuitech I think a friend showed me the link. I logged in to people pc last night so we'll see if that works or not i'm 3/18 so just waiting on those and bingo done.

well then call your credit card company back & cancel the order. as long as they didn't pay them yet, no harm done...