+ Reply to Thread

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

The Golden Guy award goes to....

Here's to you Subways Eat Fresh, for standing up for what was right and getting banned for it anyway, on our competitors forum, realscam.com, I hereby bestow upon you the first Golden Guy award. Sorry, they already deleted the evidence so I can't post your valiant fight for right.

Be on the lookout for more of these awards to be presented in the near future. And be comforted in knowing that, you are not alone in Bansville. You can always join us here if you choose to.

Lady Mod

Last edited by sojustask; 07-14-2010 at 03:09 AM. Reason: grammar error

Re: The Golden Guy award goes to....

What an AWESOME award! I truly believed SEF was someone who was just on a headhunt for any scamdotcommer... I was shocked a day or so ago to see he had been banned.

I read through the threads completely to find out why.... Only to ask myself.. "really"?

Well.. truth be told.. it's the owners forum and he/she can make whatever call they want.. Does it make it right for this type of forum? In my eyes, the answer is no.. but they have to do what they feel is best for their forum.

So congrats on the reward but at the same time... Im sorry you got banned for speaking up. One of the reasons I don't speak up over there anymore.. I follow the rules and keep it all in PM's..

Guess that means I won't get an award hmm? Dang it all!

Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner View Post

So congrats on the reward but at the same time... Im sorry you got banned for speaking up. One of the reasons I don't speak up over there anymore.. I follow the rules and keep it all in PM's..

Guess that means I won't get an award hmm? Dang it all!
    If people had never spoken up for what was right, America would still be a province belonging to England.

It was a small group of patriots that stood up and started the revolution, that allows us in America to enjoy some of the most freedoms on the planet today.

There are some over on that forum actively working to take down this site. Some who still actively post over here and work against us over there. Why? Fear? Don't like the competition? Not getting the traffic they thought would flood them during our posting problems here? Or just plain hatefulness? Isn't skimming our member base enough for them? Shall we start banning everyone who has that website in their signature line? It's a thought and it might end up that way if they persist in the attacks. However, I don't want to start censoring people in that manner. It's enough they are strictly censored on that site without subjecting them to it over here as well. We just don't work that way.

Gazza is up for consideration by the judges. There are a few others in their sites as well. You aren't out of the running yet...LOL

Stay tuned...

Lady Mod

Last edited by sojustask; 07-14-2010 at 03:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask View Post
    If people had never spoken up for what was right, America would still be a province belonging to England.

It was a small group of patriots that stood up and started the revolution, that allows us in America to enjoy some of the most freedoms on the planet today.

There are some over on that forum actively working to take down this site. Some who still actively post over here and work against us over there. Why? Fear? Don't like the competition? Not getting the traffic they thought would flood them during our posting problems here? Or just plain hatefulness? Isn't skimming our member base enough for them? Shall we start banning everyone who has that website in their signature line? It's a thought and it might end up that way if they persist in the attacks. However, I don't want to start censoring people in that manner. It's enough they are strictly censored on that site without subjecting them to it over here as well. We just don't work that way.

Gazza is up for consideration by the judges. There are a few others in their sites as well. You aren't out of the running yet...LOL

Stay tuned...

Lady Mod

Gee, I wish I could get one of those neat-o awards, but, alas, I'll never belong to their silly forum, ever.

That's good for me, and them!

Life's too short for those kinds of frustrations. It's bad enough here, why go there for more grief from the numb-skulls.

Glad they're gone!

JMO

Kerry
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    I play over there...play over here...

But speaking of wastes of time...

I frankly can't understand why either forum focuses so much on the other.

Anyone arriving as a newbie to either will automatically go to the other simply because of the interest and advertising each are providing.

Beyond that when one constantly feels the need to put down another it reflects most strongly on the one doing the putting down....
    Iamwil scam.com is a forum that encourages discussion and debate.

Realscam.com has Administration and members who have posted on forums their hate for Scam.com. Those posts are going nowhere, they are read by many.

I think it is important for Administration and Members of Scam.com to discuss what has been said and what is happening on their forum.

I do not condone the trashing of anyone but I do condone leaving the discussion open about Realscam.com here on our forum.

It looks to me after reading their forum the past two days they are going to take a new approach and not trash this forum. But like I said all of the mean, hateful posts about this forum are still posted for all to read.

I realize you are a turn the other cheek kind of guy. Certainly not everyone agrees with handling this matter in that fashion.

I say we stand up for Scam.com and it is perfectly fine to point out things we see happening on realscam. They want competition we will give them competition. We will give them a fight.

Reminds me of Tina and Ike Turner doing Proud Mary

Tina says

We Never do Nothin nice and easy

We do it Nice and Rough...

Last edited by Tulip; 07-14-2010 at 10:30 AM.

Read by many? It is only this site that is advertising that site...

Their greatest promoter currently is scam.com.

I'm just pointing out the obvious.

What you resist persists.

tina turner? seriously? tina turner? You are basing your arguement on the poster child for battered women's syndrome?
    Iamwil I posted Tina Turner and Ike performing the tune Proud Mary cause I thought it was well, spirited.

Iamwil you are a complete BORE.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
    Iamwil scam.com is a forum that encourages discussion and debate.

Realscam.com has Administration and members who have posted on forums their hate for Scam.com. Those posts are going nowhere, they are read by many.

I think it is important for Administration and Members of Scam.com to discuss what has been said and what is happening on their forum.

I do not condone the trashing of anyone but I do condone leaving the discussion open about Realscam.com here on our forum.

It looks to me after reading their forum the past two days they are going to take a new approach and not trash this forum. But like I said all of the mean, hateful posts about this forum are still posted for all to read.

I realize you are a turn the other cheek kind of guy. Certainly not everyone agrees with handling this matter in that fashion.

I say we stand up for Scam.com and it is perfectly fine to point out things we see happening on realscam. They want competition we will give them competition. We will give them a fight.

Reminds me of Tina and Ike Turner doing Proud Mary

Tina says

We Never do Nothin nice and easy

We do it Nice and Rough...

I'm with Tulip on this one!

Fer sure!

KLH
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

I'm just pointing out the obvious.

What you resist persists.

tina turner? seriously? tina turner? You are basing your arguement on the poster child for battered women's syndrome?
    Members of the other forum have logged on to this forum with the name of the forum and the link in their signature.

They have posted on threads on this very forum inviting people to come to their forum and post.

They have ran down this forum on this forum and also on other forums and blogs. Also advertised the new forum.

Yes, we may be offering them free advertising by letting them have the web address in their signature but so what, we are a better and more established forum then they are. I have no fear of them out doing us. None.

Let them promote by using us, who cares. Any way I don't care. Really that is this forums Administrations call.

As far as us discussing them on this forum, I think it very important it is a topic open for discussion.
    Last edited by Tulip; 07-14-2010 at 11:35 AM.

Well, that's real generous of us isn't it?

I hope they come to appreciate the effort. They need the help.

Lady Mod

Well, that's real generous of us isn't it?

I hope they come to appreciate the effort. They need the help.

Lady Mod

They need all the succor they can get...right?ing1:

:yelcutelaughA:kh
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Here's to you Subways Eat Fresh, for standing up for what was right and getting banned for it anyway, on our competitors forum, realscam.com, I hereby bestow upon you the first Golden Guy award. Sorry, they already deleted the evidence so I can't post your valiant fight for right.

Be on the lookout for more of these awards to be presented in the near future. And be comforted in knowing that, you are not alone in Bansville. You can always join us here if you choose to.

Lady Mod

Thank you for the award SoJustAsk :).... I stood up for what I believed in (which was ALA's distateful mouth; asking him to prove where he formed his opinions about you and Lisa and was banned for it. (On the Ranting and Raving Subforum i might add!!!) lol.....in any event thank you for such a noble and honorable award :) its great to know that standing up for what I believe in is respected by you and other members... I was not just going to sit there and let ALA bash yourself and Lisa..... clearly they are playing favoritivism on that form

I might add just for kicks that currently there are 7 members on that forum (ive seen as little as one and add most 17 on the forum at one time and right now there are 1,144 members on scam.com LOL....Go figure?... there are more people who view an individual thread on this site than there are people at that forum
    Last edited by Kermit The Frog; 07-28-2010 at 03:12 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Breaking News, Political headlines, news from around the world and yes my EXCLUSIVE one on one talk with Kermit The Frog. I want to welcome our viewers from the United States and around the world. Im Wolf Blitzer this is the Situation Room live from our nations capitol in Washington D.C.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5MkX...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=folC_...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAK-XiCLw-Q&feature=fvsr

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit The Frog View Post
    Thank you for the award SoJustAsk :).... I stood up for what I believed in (which was ALA's distateful mouth; asking him to prove where he formed his opinions about you and Lisa and was banned for it. (On the Ranting and Raving Subforum i might add!!!) lol.....in any event thank you for such a noble and honorable award :) its great to know that standing up for what I believe in is respected by you and other members... I was not just going to sit there and let ALA bash yourself and Lisa..... clearly they are playing favoritivism on that form

I might add just for kicks that currently there are 7 members on that forum (ive seen as little as one and add most 17 on the forum at one time and right now there are 1,144 members on scam.com LOL....Go figure?... there are more people who view an individual thread on this site than there are people at that forum
    Since 7/14/10, they've added one new member, from here, GeminiDog.

They now have 81 "fine" members.

If scam-busting's in their blood, they'd better get a move-on & get to it, or they're gonna disappear into the woodwork!

Kerry
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

The second Golden Guy award goes to Lisan who takes it on the chin and still comes out fighting.

Watch out for that left hook out of no where.

The 3rd Golden Guy award must go to Old Timer. (and his wife with a good sense of humor) Keep it up Bud. No one has exposed better the kind of favortism and hypocrisy that runs rampant on that site.

Gazza, your efforts and quick jabs have not gone unobserved. You get the 4th Golden Guy award for your quick wit.

The 3rd Golden Guy award must go to Old Timer. (and his wife with a good sense of humor) Keep it up Bud. No one has exposed better the kind of favortism and hypocrisy that runs rampant on that site.

I do kindly thank you, but I am not so sure that I am as deserving as the others are.