+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Come Out From Among Them, And Be Ye Separate

Ugh, what rank blasphemy is spewed forth on this subject!

First of all geniuses, the so-called "Christian" politicians are not believers at all but Illuminists. They use the Christian label and then commit appalling acts thereafter. In this way they cleverly defame true Christianity.

They are globalists and their ultimate aim/plan is to destroy Christianity and the two other monotheistic faiths (Islam and Judaism) and usher in a global religion (paganism), economy and government. Also, a one world leader! Do some research and pull your heads out of your behinds.

As for there being no 'defining truth', Jesus said HE is the truth. End of debate. The usual Christ haters and trouble makers show up all over the place here. The fact that Christ's Name is part of a SCAM BLOG is a terrible shame and blasphemy of the grossest kind.

As for quoting Einstein, Einstein in his end years recognized intelligent design had to be the truth and admitted to a Supreme Being. So stop using old quotes of his, dummy.

Most of you are uneducated, lost, and will stay that way because it's your comfort zone. Stop mocking my Lord!!! One day you will kneel before Him in depair! That day is approaching with the speed of a runaway freight train, people.

Every knee shall bow, and every tongue confess, that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.

EVERY! YOURS INCLUDED!!!!:angel:

Eagle Eye 888 said:
    As for quoting Einstein, Einstein in his end years recognized intelligent design had to be the truth and admitted to a Supreme Being. So stop using old quotes of his, dummy.
    Many scientists dismiss any concept of an intelligent designer as unscientific, however, the greatest scientist who ever lived, Albert Einstein, did not share this outlook. His years of studying the universe not only led him to come up with the Theory of Relativity, but also led him to believe, in his own words, in a "spirit manifest in the laws of the universe," in a "God who reveals Himself in the harmony of all that exists" (Isaacson 2007: 44)
    I don't see where Albert said that there was a Personal God, yet.

Einstein once wrote:
    The religious inclination lies in the dim consciousness that dwells in humans that all nature, including the humans in it, is in no way an accidental game, but a work of lawfulness that there is a fundamental cause of all existence
    Yes, I can follow his thinking and logic on this, but no reference to a Personal God as of yet....
    He also made the following statement in an essay entitled "The Religiousness of Science," which appeared in a collection of his essays published in English under the title "The World As I See It":
    The scientist is possessed by the sense of universal causation....His religious feeling takes the form of a rapturous amazement at the harmony of natural law, which reveals an INTELLIGENCE of such superiority that, compared with it, all the systematic thinking and acting of human beings is an utterly insignificant reflection. This feeling is the guiding principle of his life and work, in so far as he succeeds in keeping himself from the shackles of selfish desire (Updike 2007: 77 [emphasis added]).
    Hmmm....still not a reference to a Personal God...
    As mentioned, the 12-year-old Albert briefly embraced strict Judaism, but he later wrote: "Through the reading of popular scientific books, I soon reached the conviction that much in the stories of the Bible could not be true" (ibid. 46).
    Ahhh...definitely no Personal God here either....PROOF,PLEASE.......
    Most people can't think, most of the remainder won't think, the small fraction who do think mostly can't do it very well. The extremely tiny fraction who think regularly, accurately, creatively, and without self-delusion- in the long run these are the only people who count... Robert Heinlein

Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye888 View Post
    Ugh, what rank blasphemy is spewed forth on this subject!
    If this is blasphemy... YAY for blasphemy!
    First of all geniuses, the so-called "Christian" politicians are not believers at all but Illuminists. They use the Christian label and then commit appalling acts thereafter. In this way they cleverly defame true Christianity.

They are globalists and their ultimate aim/plan is to destroy Christianity and the two other monotheistic faiths (Islam and Judaism) and usher in a global religion (paganism), economy and government. Also, a one world leader! Do some research and pull your heads out of your behinds.
    Sounds like quite the conspiracy theory! Did you write that with your tin-foil hat on so the government couldn't read your thoughts?
    As for there being no 'defining truth', Jesus said HE is the truth. End of debate. The usual Christ haters and trouble makers show up all over the place here. The fact that Christ's Name is part of a SCAM BLOG is a terrible shame and blasphemy of the grossest kind.
    OH WHEW! It's a good thing your word is the ultimate authority. I'm glad the debate is over!

I don't think anyone hates christ... he just never existed.

Again YAY for blasphemy!
    Most of you are uneducated, lost, and will stay that way because it's your comfort zone. Stop mocking my Lord!!! One day you will kneel before Him in depair! That day is approaching with the speed of a runaway freight train, people.
    Kneeling before your imagination... No sir. That won't happen.
    Every knee shall bow, and every tongue confess, that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.

EVERY! YOURS INCLUDED!!!!:angel:
    And... We won't see him till after I'm dead, right? Wouldn't want there to be any evidence he exists, right?

Do my knees even bend once rigormortis sets in?
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

Quote Originally Posted by GHOST DOG View Post
    Why wouldn't it be MORE acceptable to "live a life of love, not judgemental, not brash, not harmful" just because of the Golden Rule, a harmless attitude, and because it helps mankind, and not because of your supposed belief in someone you've never met, have only heard stories of his exploits, and his supposed "Godliness"? Its sort of like the Superman story, in that respect. Is "Jesus" the 'most popular' reason to do these things, or is it a way to get into "heaven"?
    "The entire universe is contained within one's imagination." Albert Einstein
    If only everybody felt that way... the fact that there are still people who, at least at some time in their lives, don't feel like that - that they should care about others at least as much as they care about themselves, - is enough to necessitate Jesus' authoritative teachings. The fact that some people eventually do change, and would love to have another chance, necessitates Christ's atonement. It's not like we can die and come back to life on our own, right? And, on some level or other, haven't our sins caused others to suffer? Haven't we caused people to take time out of their busy lives, to pick up the pieces after our damage is done? How else do we escape the stigma of being known as "that kind of person"? Any celebrity will tell you, it's impossible to escape your past by yourself... with all their resources, one would expect them to find it easier than we might.