+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LiveSmart 360

LiveSmart 360

Has anyone heard of this new health spray deal LiveSmart 360? It has a single line plus binary type of structure. A lot of people joined for free but then realised you have to commit to spending money on a monthly basis and have therefore, drifted away however, they are claiming that five and even a six-figure cheque was paid out on the first commission run. Well, that means the guys at the top are doing well at least but what about all the rest?

Anyone care to comment?

Re: LiveSmart 360

Quote Originally Posted by jerseylamb View Post
    Has anyone heard of this new health spray deal LiveSmart 360? It has a single line plus binary type of structure. A lot of people joined for free but then realised you have to commit to spending money on a monthly basis and have therefore, drifted away however, they are claiming that five and even a six-figure cheque was paid out on the first commission run. Well, that means the guys at the top are doing well at least but what about all the rest?

Anyone care to comment?
    No, no, no Jerseylamb, this just will not do. Here you are making almost daily posts on new threads but refusing to deal with the unanswered questions about your own activities elsewhere on this forum.

You have been found making up stories and making outrageous claims about your own success and have been challenged to prove it all....your response has been silence and 'thread hopping' somewhere else where people are perhaps unaware of your shabby dealings and fantastic stories.

You need to deal with the questions surrounding your activities.

Tim Lowe

Yes, c'mon Jerseylamb - respond to the questions that have been posted in the 'Cash On Demand by Andrew Reynolds' thread.

Why do you claim to be based in the UK when you are plainly interested in MLM/pyramid schemes targetted at the US market?

If you don't reply to Tim's challenge soon, then I suspect that Tim & I will be following you around this forum.

Richard

Hello,

I was with livesmart360 since the start. I sponsored 92 personals in just a few short weeks. Everyone that I bought into the business took 2 months to receive their commission checks.

They can parade around huge checks for their golden boys but not pay the average marketer.

No one in my group has received shareline commission either. We were told their was an error and not everyone was added to the list who was eligible.

I have placed numerous support tickets with the same email response "your name has been added to the list" you will see the shareline commission post soon.

I had to stop promoting this opportunity because of the way everything has been handled.

We have close to 1m volume in another company and never thought this would have happened in this company.

Another prelauch high in the sky dream I guess

NEXT

Quote Originally Posted by jerseylamb View Post

Anyone care to comment?

So LiveSmart 360 is reliable and legit eh?
    I actually have heard a couple of times about it before, but of course i was very discreet and skeptical about its ability to earn you money. Well, I guess I'll have to do my own study of this company and their products. Anyways, is there anyone here who could give me a link to livesmart360 website?

hello,
    me and my friend joined 360 livesmart but until now, my friend did not get the products. we complained many times and they said products will be sent, but nothing came. every time they sent me an email to offer new products, i replied to them to send us first the first order and then we will think about it. we never get reply from them again.

seni

Quote Originally Posted by sunggokho View Post
    So LiveSmart 360 is reliable and legit eh?
    I actually have heard a couple of times about it before, but of course i was very discreet and skeptical about its ability to earn you money. Well, I guess I'll have to do my own study of this company and their products. Anyways, is there anyone here who could give me a link to livesmart360 website?
    Sunggokho, try my website at www.livesmart360.com/cbulger. You can also visit www.teamvision360.info. I think this company has a tremendous upside and potential, even though there were problems and "bumps in the road" during early pre-launch.

I recently joined 360 after doing some due-diligence after reading the comments below. (I have learned to never take anyone's word- good or bad). I talked with the owner who admitted that there were issues with correct checks and orders going out at the beginning but they were all cleared up along with the programming errors that caused them within a few months. I understand, there's almost always glitches with new systems. I used to be in banking and even there we had errors that had to be fixed when we started with new systems/programs. I also spoke with someone these errors happened to him and he told me the same thing, that the company fixed his incorrect order. Unfortunately the people who complained did not bother to go back in and state the corrections. So far I enjoy working with 360, management and owners are very helpful and I am recieving a lot of support from my upline. And the products are great too. The comp plan allows new people to make more money in the beginning than any other one I've seen. I have been with a few companies and I feel most comfortable with 360, just enjoying the ride.

I am glad you have talk to the real owner. maybe you can help us out. i have contacted them several times, and everytime we get emails from them asking us to buy more stuff, we have told them to please send our first order that we have been waiting for since they launched. i would be very happy if you can help me, to please ask them to just refund our money. the email of my friend is jessbercia@gmail.com
    LiveSmart360 must have made lots of money, so please, return our money. we do not need those products anymore, after almost 2 years now, their products must have expired, or they are old stocks. also, my friend had surgery and cannot take those products anymore. please help if you can. thanks seni

LiveSmart 360 UPDATES

Any Updates?

It has been months since I first researched this deal, and held back due to all the complaints, so does anyone have any updates on products, company, getting paid. My sister just got roped in by a hypster, so I was looking for any feedback on company since it is a year plus old already?

Nothing happened until now. i found some people in facebook from New Zealand who are promoting this business. i told them about our experience so they will be aware that anything can happen to them as well.

regards
    senipg@gmail.com

crashed and burning . . .
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways different ideas won't work.
    ― Thomas Edison

Here you are making almost daily posts on new threads but refusing to deal with the unanswered questions about your own activities elsewhere on this forum. You have been found making up stories and making outrageous claims about your own success and have been challenged to prove it all....your response has been silence and 'thread hopping' somewhere else where people are perhaps unaware of your shabby dealings and fantastic stories. You need to deal with the questions surrounding your activities. Tim Lowe

To whom are you speaking Tim?

Quote Originally Posted by weiyuan927760 View Post
    Here you are making almost daily posts on new threads but refusing to deal with the unanswered questions about your own activities elsewhere on this forum. You have been found making up stories and making outrageous claims about your own success and have been challenged to prove it all....your response has been silence and 'thread hopping' somewhere else where people are perhaps unaware of your shabby dealings and fantastic stories. You need to deal with the questions surrounding your activities. Tim Lowe
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways different ideas won't work.
    ― Thomas Edison