+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 84

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    A 14 year old girl that gets it.

    A 14 year old girl named Mikaela created the video below and gives me hope that the youth of today might wake up and realize they're being lied to by the media and their teachers in school.



    Her YouTube channel is here

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,179

    Re: A 14 year old girl that gets it.

    Really? Because all I see is her buying into the same media bullshit you buy into. Just because her information comes from a different media outlet (like Fox) doesn't mean it's NOT the media.

    I mean... a picture of Glenn Beck and somehow you say she's bright enough to understand she's being lied to? NOPE, she doesn't understand and neither do you. You just buy into the bull shit that you want to hear, and for some reason apparently that doesn't count as "media".

    :rotz: No, someone who REALLY wants to see what's going on in this country isn't going to align themselves with someone like Beck who is telling you what to think and believe. In fact, I think people who really want to know what's going on don't watch TV much in general.

    Her video makes me think she needs to take a government class because clearly she doesn't understand the differences between the different types of government structures in the world. Her comparisons are way off base and just playing into what some media is saying.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,324

    Re: A 14 year old girl that gets it.

    How does that give you hope?

    She took a bunch of propaganda pictures and put it to music. Meh.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: A 14 year old girl that gets it.

    Whew... That's a relief.

    When I saw the thread title I thought Germ had gotten his filthy claws on another 14 year old.

    .
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: A 14 year old girl that gets it.

    Quote Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
    Whew... That's a relief.

    When I saw the thread title I thought Germ had gotten his filthy claws on another 14 year old.

    .
    yah, after his new avatar, i was thinkin he was lettin us in on some private porn!? i'm not disappointed though!? after all, it was sort of a stretch!? :cwm2: :spin2: : :elvis:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Re: A 14 year old girl that gets it.

    Maybe you're right Lisa. Mao, Che, Castro, Hitler and the rest of them really aren't bad people. They're just misunderstood. The fact that so many in the current administration cite men like Mao and Chavez is a good thing, and what America should strive for... Right?

    Fuck the constitution and the evil white men that wrote it. Viva la revolution!

    Wake up Lisa, before it's too late.

    Here's some educational material for you Lisa. You can of course refuse to watch it and dismiss it, which is what I expect... Or you can learn what's really going on with the Obama administration.





    And just think... This is only from yesterdays show.

    Are you starting to see the light Lisa, or did you bury your head back in the sand?

    .
    Last edited by Grim17; 06-18-2010 at 04:22 AM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,557

    Re: A 14 year old girl that gets it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    Maybe you're right Lisa. Mao, Che, Castro, Hitler and the rest of them really aren't bad people. They're just misunderstood. The fact that so many in the current administration cite men like Mao and Chavez is a good thing, and what America should strive for... Right?

    Fuck the constitution and the evil white men that wrote it. Viva la revolution!

    Wake up Lisa, before it's too late.

    Here's some educational material for you Lisa. You can of course refuse to watch it and dismiss it, which is what I expect... Or you can learn what's really going on with the Obama administration.











    And just think... This is only from yesterdays show.

    Are you starting to see the light Lisa, or did you bury your head back in the sand?

    .
    That second video is a riot. What a lot of nonsense. Go through that video again and make a note of the FACTS. Not Beck's spin on what it might mean viewed through a conspiracy theorist smokescreen.

    There are people who believe this shit? Wow.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Re: A 14 year old girl that gets it.

    Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    That second video is a riot. What a lot of nonsense. Go through that video again and make a note of the FACTS. Not Beck's spin on what it might mean viewed through a conspiracy theorist smokescreen.

    There are people who believe this shit? Wow.
    Ignorance is bliss... so you must be one happy mother er. lolololol

    As for the second video, how about you explain why Fannie Mae obtained these patents. And try and come up with something better than they did.

    .

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,557

    Re: A 14 year old girl that gets it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    Ignorance is bliss... so you must be one happy mother er. lolololol

    As for the second video, how about you explain why Fannie Mae obtained these patents. And try and come up with something better than they did.
    If I believe Glenn Beck for a moment (its tough, but I will disengage my higher brain functions for a moment, for you) Fannie Mae obtained patents in 2004 or 2005 for these things? And then let them slide. Why did they do this? I have no idea. Maybe their explanation that Beck ridiculed was true, it was filed on behalf of an idea by an employee? I dont know. Maybe they thought theyd make money from it. Bastards.

    Why do YOU think they obtained patents (in 2005), and then let them slip. Was there a plan from the middle of the last decade for the commie/fascist/radicals in government to take control of your p-o-w-e-r sockets? Wait .... they werent in charge then, were they.

    The most likely explanation, based on every other thing Beck has said in the past? This is propaganda. Propagands takes the smallest flecks of truth (eg a patent, which exists) and weaves a politically motivated web of lies around it.

    To fool the idiots in society. Hey Grim - congratulations!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,557

    Re: A 14 year old girl that gets it.

    Something else, Grim.

    Lets assume that Fannie Mae misused their position, or did something untoward here, by filing patents for products not explicitly related to their remit.

    Fine. Criticise them. They could be the devil for all I know, or care.

    But were they being instructed, in 2005, by Obama???? Or the left? Wasnt Bush the President? Werent the Republicans in charge?

    Where was the expose then from Beck? Oh, wait, it wasnt shocking back then. Cos there wasnt a scary man in the White House (He's different from us! Different is bad!! )

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,179

    Re: A 14 year old girl that gets it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    Maybe you're right Lisa. Mao, Che, Castro, Hitler and the rest of them really aren't bad people. They're just misunderstood. The fact that so many in the current administration cite men like Mao and Chavez is a good thing, and what America should strive for... Right?
    I never said they weren't bad people. I said the girl who made the video failed to understand different government systems so her comparisons of Obama to Mao, Che, Castro and the rest are absolutely unfounded and doing nothing more than buying into the media hype that others are breeding. Remember, you said she was smart enough to see through the lies, but in reality she's only buying into a different set of lies.

    Fuck the constitution and the evil white men that wrote it. Viva la revolution!
    Ok? I'm not really sure what the point of this comment is. I've never said anything of that sort ever.

    Wake up Lisa, before it's too late.
    I'm wide awake Grim. I don't watch Glenn Beck, Keith Olbermann, or any other person who makes their paycheck by "discussing" politics. All of them make their money by ENTERTAINING you. If their shows were factual they would be boring and would not get viewers which means they'd lose their paychecks. That alone is enough reason for me to NOT trust any of them. The fact that you choose to trust these people even though their biggest motivation is not honesty but money just let's me know you're buying into the media that you already stated was lying to you. I'm not the one who needs to wake up.

    Here's some educational material for you Lisa. You can of course refuse to watch it and dismiss it, which is what I expect... Or you can learn what's really going on with the Obama administration.






    And just think... This is only from yesterdays show.

    Are you starting to see the light Lisa, or did you bury your head back in the sand?

    .
    So he expects us to not do anything while we're suffering from other problems? No reform because we're already dealing with something else? That makes ZERO sense. When in life is that EVER ok? That has got to be one of the most stupid things I've ever heard Beck say. Wow... just wow.

    Remember what you said Grim??

    realize they're being lied to by the media
    I watch NO news TV. Absolutely none. I refuse to watch these talking heads that are popping up everywhere. Why? Because I don't want to be spoon fed my opinion, I don't want to be told how to think, I don't trust someone who's paycheck is based off how entertaining they can be and not how factual they can be, and I sure as hell don't want to buy into the media hype. The reality is that you and that 14 year old girl ARE buying into the hype and lies that are being fed to you. The only difference between you and the liberal idiots is the media that you're watching.

    Put the TV remote down, TV is BAD for you. Wake up and actually THINK for YOURSELF.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,461

    Re: A 14 year old girl that gets it.

    Finally I see the Jewish race hate has subsided... Seems we are back to normalcy for at least Scams version. I mean calling someone a "heeb **********" wasnt proof enough for you people??? Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves for even replying to some of that garbage in those threads...


    Anyway.... Great Video and impressive that a 14 year old created it, it does give some hope for our future.

    Thistle, no offense but when people like you, DC and Lexx say we have it wrong... We could not be more right. Obama is completely pushing a socialist agenda. Think we are paranoid?? Fuckin right we are! This is what makes America great. We have a natural distrust of Government. It has made us the greatest Country ever to exsist.

    Now... Obama is completely going socialist, that would be dumb and to quick... Slow steps.... Every time I hear one of you say "Its not socialism!" I can only think of 1940's Italy.... Lol...

    Grim... Besides this place, no matter how much they try to discredit and act like they know more, the majority of America is fed up. They are looking to get back to our roots. Its refreshing to see honestly!
    **********
    "I have never understood why it is considered "greed" to keep the money you've earned, but not greed to want to take somebody else's money"

    - Thomas Sowell
    http://www.tsowell.com/

    *********

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,461

    Re: A 14 year old girl that gets it.

    Quote Originally Posted by lisan23 View Post
    I'm wide awake Grim. I don't watch Glenn Beck, Keith Olbermann, or any other person who makes their paycheck by "discussing" politics. All of them make their money by ENTERTAINING you. .
    Umm... Making something entertaining does not make it lies. you clearly dont watch Beck, I dont think any of you do but you like to think you all know more... You dont.

    Beck makes his show entertaining to get people to stay interested, it doesnt mean he lies about anything because he clearly has not.
    **********
    "I have never understood why it is considered "greed" to keep the money you've earned, but not greed to want to take somebody else's money"

    - Thomas Sowell
    http://www.tsowell.com/

    *********

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,179

    Re: A 14 year old girl that gets it.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleP View Post
    Umm... Making something entertaining does not make it lies. you clearly dont watch Beck, I dont think any of you do but you like to think you all know more... You dont.

    Beck makes his show entertaining to get people to stay interested, it doesnt mean he lies about anything because he clearly has not.
    I never said I know more than Beck or any of the rest of them. But I don't trust them and I don't understand how ANYONE can. Beck makes his show entertaining because if he doesn't he'll lose it and the paycheck that comes with it. You just said what I said but in a prettier way. He HAS to keep people interested, so if that means hyping things up to keep people viewing he'll do it. It's how he makes his money. I'm NOT going to trust someone who's paycheck depends on how entertaining he can be, not how factual he can be. I don't see how anyone can.

    Not only that, but I truly believe that TV turns people's brains to mush. It's easier to just be told what you're opinion should be by someone you seem to agree with rather than do the research yourself and come to your own conclusions.

    The whole point, though, is that Grim said that the girl knew that the media was lying to her. But she uses media clips in her video... and then HE posts Beck videos.

    I'm saying that YES the media lies to you. Grim is saying that only *some* media lies to you. Then he's telling me to wake up because I choose not to believe the same media outlets he chooses to because I don't think they're trustworthy (with 100% valid reasons for thinking so).

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,557

    Re: A 14 year old girl that gets it.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleP View Post
    This is what makes America great.
    .......
    It has made us the greatest Country ever to exsist.
    Yes, yes, proud of your country, I get it, quite right. Everyone is proud of their country, at least as much as you, albeit we maybe dont say it as much. Every country has good and bad points, including yours. And mine.

    But thats utterly irrelevant. How great your country is or isnt is not dependent upon how much parts of your media lies to you about "socialism" or "communism" or even cap and trade.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleP
    Thistle, no offense but when people like you, DC and Lexx say we have it wrong... We could not be more right.
    I dont speak for them, or agree with them on many things. I, personally, am utterly in the centre politically in UK. Does that me a radical socialist as well? Because Obamas policies (not the smears against him) are further right than the UK Conservatives.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Re: A 14 year old girl that gets it.

    Quote Originally Posted by lisan23 View Post
    I never said I know more than Beck or any of the rest of them. But I don't trust them and I don't understand how ANYONE can. Beck makes his show entertaining because if he doesn't he'll lose it and the paycheck that comes with it. You just said what I said but in a prettier way. He HAS to keep people interested, so if that means hyping things up to keep people viewing he'll do it. It's how he makes his money. I'm NOT going to trust someone who's paycheck depends on how entertaining he can be, not how factual he can be. I don't see how anyone can.
    Don't you find it the least bit strange that 99% of the attacks on Beck are of a personal nature, and only once in a blue moon does anyone question the facts he presents?

    Not only that, but I truly believe that TV turns people's brains to mush. It's easier to just be told what you're opinion should be by someone you seem to agree with rather than do the research yourself and come to your own conclusions.
    Which is exactly what Beck tells his audience. He constantly tells them not to take his word for things, but to research the information he presents themselves.

    The whole point, though, is that Grim said that the girl knew that the media was lying to her. But she uses media clips in her video... and then HE posts Beck videos.
    You attacked me and the girl before I ever posted the Beck videos Lisa. Those videos were in response to your claims that it is us who are clueless.

    I'm saying that YES the media lies to you. Grim is saying that only *some* media lies to you. Then he's telling me to wake up because I choose not to believe the same media outlets he chooses to because I don't think they're trustworthy (with 100% valid reasons for thinking so).
    Again, everything Beck presents is well researched and very rarely challenged by the left. Everything he presents can be validated by doing a google search.

    Example. Olbermann claims Tea Party people are violent and dangerous, but has no evidence that supports that claim. Beck claims that left protesters are violent and dangerous, but provides video after video that supports his claim.

    Anyone can spout political opinion, but it's up to us to validate what they say. Glenn Beck has a lot of opinions, but they are supported by facts... lots of facts.

    I have found that since the emergence of Glenn Beck, it has become very "Vogue" for liberals to proclaim that all political opinion is worthless. I'm not saying that is the case for you Lisa, but it has everything in the world to do with facts vs. bullshit... Or, right vs. left opinion.

Similar Threads

  1. Taliban Shoots A 14 year Old Girl
    By Administrator in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 04:33 PM
  2. 13 Year Old Christian Girl Raped by Young Pakistan
    By SnappyDan in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 08:50 AM
  3. Pig Watch: Texas NaziCops Assault 12 Year Old Girl
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-20-2008, 12:52 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 11:14 AM
  5. Documentary By A 16 Year Old: A Girl Like Me
    By ianmatthews in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 09:54 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •