+ Reply to Thread

Cohesion Marketing Solutions

Hi,

I have recently had an interview with a company called Cohesion Marketing Solutions UK based in London and I'm pretty sure its a scam in some way!

Nothing seems to make sense and from previous experiences with CSK Marketing (another Cobra), they sound exactly the same! They did their normal thing by making out they were making stupid amounts of money and that "you could be in my shoes!" One guy who is 21, claimed to have been there for 2 years and is now earning 250,000 a year plus bonuses??? Yeah alright mate!!

The role is door to door fundraising and it entriely commission based. They pay you a certain amount based one the amount people sign up for. They say they only pay you 60% of what your owed each month and you get the other 40% after 3 months. This, apparently, is so that they can make sure the people who signed up actually donate the amount they signed up for, however they then say that after 3 months they'll pay you monthly as normal which completely contradicts their reasoning! The hours are a joke and there just doesnt seem to be ANYTHING kosher about these guys at all!

Has anyone had any experience with this company or heard of them in any way? Any comments or advice would be appreciated...thanks

Re: Cohesion Marketing Solutions

Hi

Ive just applied for a job with them myself, and it honestly does sound too good to be true.... Job role is slightly different though! Did you ever go through with the job or find out anything more about them?

Does any one else have any experience with this company?

any information would be appreciated, as they have invited me back for a open day in just a few days

thanx

Hi Chanchan and Josh Karp

I have a relative who used to work at this company. She is bright and dedicated. Very Clever with great customer facing skill and therefore was very keen to progress in her role. She was working rediculous hours and was blinded ** the nice car that the person that showed her the ropes, drove. This is exactly the net that is used to draw in young enthusiasts.

In the end she left as she was recommended ** her doctor. The stress levels are high and the rewards are not clear or obvious.

There is definitely something unethical about the long working hours needed to meet the demands presented to make enough money to survive and thats the hook! It's the promise of the dream.

My advise is to take the job but look for another one, or better still if you can find another job with clearer payment schemes and better / reduced hours, will a similar challenge (because there is nothing wrong with that) take it. It's not worth getting sick or feeling as though you haven't achieved or that you are unable to cope. For a young adult, that is the worse feeling to experience when you actually have good talent, so take heed! and Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by chanchan View Post
    Hi

Ive just applied for a job with them myself, and it honestly does sound too good to be true.... Job role is slightly different though! Did you ever go through with the job or find out anything more about them?

Does any one else have any experience with this company?

any information would be appreciated, as they have invited me back for a open day in just a few days

thanx

hi mate....i worked there for more then one year...i i know a lot of this company...run away!!!!i lost my girlfriend,my friends for a non social life...i'm in debt now for 5000...someone will tell you because i was not keeping my attidute!!!i tried to keep,for more then one year...and now i lost all the rest!!!!
    mate,please i don't know you...but i beg you to don't start!!!go to find something else...if you want to do sales and are ambitious...you will find your way...but do not believe them,the average guy earn around 100 a week working from 9 am to 11 pm...someone earn much more even more then a tousand pound a week...maybe one out of 5000...and i can tell you what kind of sales people are...pushy,dodgy,liar...i know because i've been!!!

mate,do a favour to yourself!!!find something else!!!

I was there july of last year cohesion marketing solutions is a joke!!!!!!!!! The 'MD' who apparently makes SO much money CANT EVEN AFFORD HAND CREAM! never in my life hav i seen a pair ov hands like them stared at em all throo the interview he's a shovanist who cant stop making pervey comment and passes at anything in a skirt i just felt sorry for that admin girl coz she was really nice and had 2 put up with his crap all day. The guys are ok it's just theyv'e been infected ** the dodgy boss.
    Last edited by gaybay; 08-17-2011 at 04:14 AM.

Hi evebody,
    I've been working with the APPCO group for a long time, I love every single moment of it...for all the people want to know a bit...long story short...if you are good in sales, or you need to develope your skills...it's a good job.
    You can find great people, and people that make a lot of money.
    The reason of my post, it's very simple, how you can meet great people in the company, you can meet shit people aswell...I'm talking of the owner of Cohesion Marketing...at moment out of office because he can't run the business, so he is in a retrain.
    Mr Michael Gabay... can't even afford to pay people that he did buy product from.
    He will tell you, if you are going to have an interview with him, that he makes thousand of thousand of pound every week, that is going to be promoted to VP, that he is expanding his business overseas... and all this bollocks.
    Ask him then, why he doesn't not pay 250 for some suit he did buy off me in the early July 2011???... and now, in date 14/10/2011 he has not payed me yet.I repeat guys...the company is great if you can sell...there is people that do make a lot of money as people that can't sell...but this is not the company foult...if you can't sell...go to find something else and don't bithc about it.
    But be aware of the Owner of Cohesion Marketing...