+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Newbie here

Newbie here

Hi guys, Danny here, am new to this forum, am looking forward to be an active member here

Re: Newbie here

mrdann

Hi guys, Danny here, am new to this forum, am looking forward to be an active member here.
    Welcome to the forum.

This is about religious controversy.

Post your favorite religious topic and be prepared to take your licks.

Hi everyone! How are you? Mhaddy here and I am a newbie.
    Care to welcome me? heheh ;) It's nice to be here for really very good causes - (1) To learn something new and valuable. (2) To share something helpful and informative. (3) To meet people and make friends with.
    I believe this forum is able enough to meet my expectations. Have a great day everyone! ^_^

hi

Hello

How are you doing today? My name is Tina Kelly, am totally single, never married and have no kids as well ... am here to searching for a true love man. Well, I saw your profiles while i was searching through the site, and i found it lovely and interested... in fact it seems very nice to me.... I hope you are doing great today and your day went as you have always wished...My faith in Christ is central to my life. My conversion from a pessimistic atheist lost in a world I didn't understand, to an optimistic believer in a universe created and sustained by a loving God is crucial to me," Rice wrote. "But following Christ does not mean following His followers. Christ is infinitely more important than Christianity and always will be, no matter what Christianity is, has been or might become.If Jesus Came To Your House If Jesus came to your house, To spend a day or two. If he came without warning, I wonder what you'd do. Yes if Jesus came to your house, To spend a day or two.If he came unexpected, Just dropped in on you. Ahh I know you'd give your nicest room, To such an honored guest. And all the food you'd serve to him, Would be your very best. And you would keep reassuring him, That you're glad to have him there. That serving him in your home, Is joy beyond compare.But when you saw him coming, Would you meet him at the door, With arms out stretched in welcome, To your heavenly visitor. Or would you have to change your clothes, Before you'd let him in. Or hide some magazines, And put the Bible where they had been. Would you turn off the radio, And hope he hadn't heard. And wish you hadn't uttered, That last loud hasty word. Would you hide your worldly music, And put some hymn books out. Could you just let Jesus walk right in, Or would you rush about.
    This are more about me, I'm open Minded, Caring, Respectful, Easy Going, Compassionate, Tender Loving, Romantic, Affectionate, Trust Worthy, Honest and God Fearing. Am looking forward to meet an Intelligent, Honest, Caring, and Faithful, loving Affectionate, loyal, Romantic and understanding man. I hope it is you, kindly Write me back and let us embark on a journey of blissful pleasure, companionship, friendship , growth, love, and beautiful Moments..

You can get back to me through my mail address (tina.angle15@yahoo.com) Have a wonderful day
    My highest personal value is honesty it controls all aspects of my life.
    Tina

Hello noobs!
    Welcome aboard!!!

Lol. I wonder why spambots tend to respond to other spambot posts.