+ Reply to Thread

What about My World Plus? Scam?

Hey Everybody,

What about My World Plus? Maybe I did it wrong but I typed in the little search engine and nothing came up about it.

I really want to market this company, but I want to make sure it's legit. It's been around for a couple of years now.

I know there are some heavy duty internet marketers out there promoting this thing.

I don't want bs answers as to why or why not it will work or not. As far as I can see it is. I want to know if anyone has been ripped off or not.

We all know that mlm companies come and go. That's cool with me. I just don't like it if they are ripping people off. And for those of you that don't like that, look at the traditional business world. People change jobs, and companies shut down all the time. I don't hear anyone complaining about that!

Give me your honest beef on My World Plus.

Thanks,

Ray

Re: What about My World Plus? Scam?

if the "heavy duty internet marketers" like it, then i think you should go for it.

That site is missing some information, like owner's name, street address or a contact phone number.

Click on 'Contact Us':
    support issues: support@MyWorldPlus.com
    privacy issues: abuse@MyWorldPlus.com
    Email, easy to ignore and block your requests.

And:
    Address
    MyWorldPlus
    3634 Long Prairie Rd.
    Ste. 108-113
    Flower Mound, TX 75022
    Which is the address of 'The UPS Store'. Bet that #113 is really a personal/private mailbox. A mailbox that if the yearly fee is paid, no one ever has to pick up the mail there.

Click on 'Product and Earnings Policy':
    Terms and Conditions
    All subscribers understand BEFORE paying their subscription fee that there are NO GUARANTEED EARNINGS.
    And:
    Subscribers should not participate in MyWorldPLUS under the expectation of earning income without referring new subscribers. Neither MyWorldPLUS, nor it's subscribers can guarantee "spillover" or earnings simply by becoming a subscriber.
    Sound like the only way to make money is to get others to sign up.
    Subscribers should not participate in MyWorldPLUS if they are not planning on using the educational products, nor if they are not planning on sharing the opportunity with others.
    Yup, the way to make money is not selling whatever that company is selling but instead, to sign up others and get a commission from them.

Most subscribers earn less money each month in the compensation program than they are paying to maintain their subscription in MyWorldPLUS.
    At least they are honest, you will probably lose money in this scheme.

Although it is possible, MyWorldPLUS subscribers should NOT expect to make a profit simply by becoming a subscriber as it is higlhy unlikely that will occur.
    Once again, they say you have to sign up others to even have a chance to make money.
    MyWorldPLUS cannot guarantee that subscribers earn a profit by implementing the training materials provided. The products are for educational purposes only.
    And:
    subscriber should spend money that they cannot afford to lose to become a subscriber and maintain their subscription in MyWorldPLUS. It is possible that you will NOT earn income as a subscriber of MyWorldPLUS.
    Just how many ways can that site say: you probably won't make any money.

Click on 'Compliance Policy':
    MyWorldPLUS may change, alter, add, or detract conditions of subscription, products, services, and compensation at any time and for any reason. MyWorldPLUS reserves the right to terminate a subscriber at any time for violating any of our policies regardless of fault.
    No mention that they will even attempt to notify you of any changes. They will close your account for whatever reason, even if someone else is to blame.

Click on 'Privacy Policy':
    Information Disclosure
    MyWorldPlus may occasionally send you e-mail about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you.
    Spam, they send it.

From the who-is:
    Registrant Contact:
    MyWorldPlus
    MyWorldPlus MyWorldPlus ()

Fax:
    2221 Justin Rd.
    Suite 119-151
    Flower Mound, TX 75028
    US
    Just another address at 'The UPS Store'.

In the end, you have no idea who they are, where they really located, how to call them or even if your snail mail is picked up. What you do know is that you have to sign up others to make money, they will spam you and they can close your account whenever for whatever reason.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

There is already a thread on this here:

http://208.86.2.42/showthread.php?t=...ht=MyWorldPLUS

The MLM Pro

Hey everybody,

Thanks for the info. I like you guys because you can get downright brutal if need be.

Thanks MLMPro for the link, couldn't find one before.

Here's what I'm wondering. I read through everything, and looked at the thread mlmpro sent me. Good info, and you're right....the support from the company is hard to get. That's a minus.

What I've found in my own experience is my immediate upline is very helpful. Everything I've asked or had a problem with, he answered or helped me with.

Also, the threads I read are from 2007 when this thing started. This is halfway through 2010 and I can't find anything bad about these guys recently.

What I want to know is if anybody has been scammed or ripped off by them.

Meri Widow, thanks for the info. Here's one more question for everybody. What IS in your eyes a good mlm company? The reason I ask this is because, they all have disclaimers, and basically all the disclaimers are the same. Of course you have to recruit people, that's what mlm is all about. So I don't see what the big deal is.

Thanks Everybody,

Ray

What I've found in my own experience is my immediate upline is very helpful. Everything I've asked or had a problem with, he answered or helped me with.
    While I do not doubt that the immediate upline is currently attentive to your requests, what I do wonder about is: Will they be as quick to reply after you join and pay money? Many a poster at scam dot com has stated that communication is great before signing up for a program or company but once the credit card is charged, responses quickly diminish to nothing. This company may or may not be like that but it is something to think about.

What IS in your eyes a good mlm company? The reason I ask this is because, they all have disclaimers, and basically all the disclaimers are the same. Of course you have to recruit people, that's what mlm is all about. So I don't see what the big deal is.
    A good mlm company is a personal choice, depends on you and what products you like and want to sell. As long as a potential person knows about the disclaimers, what those disclaimers mean and realize that selling the opportunity is the best way to make money as opposed to selling the products themselves, then you can start to make an informed decision. Too many mlm companies don't make it clear enough up front about the high costs and the low chance to make money. There is isn't any big deal, as long as someone has enough information to make an informed decision on joining a company.

Mlm companies seem to all have the potential to make people rich, but then, so does a lottery. As long as you realize that every penny you spend on an mlm company is an investment, you could make money or lose money. Whether or not you can financially afford to make an investment that might not return anything, that is a personal choice.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

Quote Originally Posted by ram185339 View Post
    Hey Everybody,

What about My World Plus? Maybe I did it wrong but I typed in the little search engine and nothing came up about it.

I really want to market this company, but I want to make sure it's legit. It's been around for a couple of years now.

I know there are some heavy duty internet marketers out there promoting this thing.

I don't want bs answers as to why or why not it will work or not. As far as I can see it is. I want to know if anyone has been ripped off or not.

We all know that mlm companies come and go. That's cool with me. I just don't like it if they are ripping people off. And for those of you that don't like that, look at the traditional business world. People change jobs, and companies shut down all the time. I don't hear anyone complaining about that!

Give me your honest beef on My World Plus.

Thanks,

Ray
    I was in it twice and left twice.The savings with food places are just pages of the Entertainment Book.I figure the MyWorldPlus just pays for what we redeem.As far as making money on their downline,forget it.Not a scam, but not worth it either. Look up Mike Galespie on your search engine.(check my spelling) for his name.

Meri Widow and Foxy Bird thanks for the info. I appreciate it. I'll look into it further. If I decide to join and actually do something with it I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks,
    Ray

ray,

I hope you didn't do what I did this week.

I actually made the dim-witted mistake of joining after I had already read all the warnings. MY MOTIVATION was to try something I felt didn't have a lot of risk to learn more about marketing for other businesses as well. Mistake.

I fell for the you have 25 people already enrolled and they will jump ahead of you thing. You ALREADY have commissions was the come on in the email. I paid my 70 bucks, got on and discovered NO Stats, no commission, no nothing under my account. I then listened to their useless "training call" and about 3/4's the way through Ben said "since our launch last year". The recorded message was from two years ago, 2008. They claim to have one hour calls, 6 days a week when that one was apparently two years old. That is a strong indicator this is a hit and run automated system for the top guys so they don't have to work.

After those two glaring problems along with some dubious ads and website landing pages I had, I decided that I also could not promote it with integrity.

They do provide the coupons, etc. and the brand names are what enticed me. They have to be at least okay I thought.

Another disturbing aspect is the Geneaology...the come on is you will make money off everyone that enrolls after you and that is probably such a miniscule amount.

I just had too many concerns. So I cancelled the account before the 3 days refund elapses which I will probably never see.
    Last edited by rc1000; 06-17-2010 at 06:50 PM.