+ Reply to Thread

Resource Solutions in Atlanta GA at Galleria scam

I responded to a job posting on *****slist for position as entry level HR rep, and recieved an email and phone call from a place called "Resource Solutions" in Atlanta, Ga. Located at 400 Galleria Pkwy. They said they wanted to bring me in for an interview. When I got there, there were atleast 10-12 people there also being interviewed. They promised us all $500 dollars a week so long as we signed a form that would make it so they gave us our checks by direct deposit onto a visa credit card they ordered for us, and we would have to agree to have $35 dollars deducted from our paycheck each month to get some sort of identity theft insurance that had nothing to do with the job. They job description was vague and is hard to even redescribe to you but went something like this- you schedule interviews and gather people to work under you so that they can do the same thing you are doing. Eventually that company wants to "ween you off" their salary and have you selling on comission for "your own company" or something of that nature. It was horribly suspicious and way to good to be true. The notion that they would hire an entire room full of people for almost $2500 a month without so much as an individual interview is ridiculous. The form we were asked to sign if we wanted to join did say you'd be getting a visa credit card and this identity theft insurance, but DID NOT ensure payment to us of any kind. Hmmmm why would we have to get a credit card from them to direct deposit on, why don't they offer the option of getting a paycheck or just direct depositing to another account? They just hired everyone who signed the sheet of paper without asking them a single question about themselves huh? Yeah right. Once again, so hopefully this will come up in search engines when people type it in, Resource Solutions at the Galleria in Atlanta Georgia GA is a scam.

Re: Resource Solutions in Atlanta GA at Galleria s

Thank you very much for that vital info. However, I too replied to the same ad , went for my interview and was extremely impressed. I started working Sunday June 6th. I have been paid my $500 a week and am still currently employed. My training will be over soon and I will be promoted to an Interviewer. As far as those fees u were talking about, Yes there is a deduction of your pay, but it has nothing to do with insurance. I guess maybe your negative perception caused confusion. During my group interview the interviewer reviewed our resumes, had us tell him about ourselves and our background. We all had an opportunity to ask questions and were very excited. I am terribly sorry that you lost out on the easiest job in the world. Are u still unemployed? i do hope that you have found gainful employment by now. I hope I cleared this up for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared Citron View Post

I responded to a job posting on *****slist for position as entry level HR rep, and recieved an email and phone call from a place called "Resource Solutions" in Atlanta, Ga. Located at 400 Galleria Pkwy. They said they wanted to bring me in for an interview. When I got there, there were atleast 10-12 people there also being interviewed. They promised us all $500 dollars a week so long as we signed a form that would make it so they gave us our checks by direct deposit onto a visa credit card they ordered for us, and we would have to agree to have $35 dollars deducted from our paycheck each month to get some sort of identity theft insurance that had nothing to do with the job. They job description was vague and is hard to even redescribe to you but went something like this- you schedule interviews and gather people to work under you so that they can do the same thing you are doing. Eventually that company wants to "ween you off" their salary and have you selling on comission for "your own company" or something of that nature. It was horribly suspicious and way to good to be true. The notion that they would hire an entire room full of people for almost $2500 a month without so much as an individual interview is ridiculous. The form we were asked to sign if we wanted to join did say you'd be getting a visa credit card and this identity theft insurance, but DID NOT ensure payment to us of any kind. Hmmmm why would we have to get a credit card from them to direct deposit on, why don't they offer the option of getting a paycheck or just direct depositing to another account? They just hired everyone who signed the sheet of paper without asking them a single question about themselves huh? Yeah right. Once again, so hopefully this will come up in search engines when people type it in, Resource Solutions at the Galleria in Atlanta Georgia GA is a scam.
    Is this an MLM company?

This is the MLM forum!?

Good luck!

Kerry
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

This Is Very Upsetting To Me Because I Also Work For Resource Solutions!! I Attended The Interview At Galleria, Was Hired, And Was Paid On Payday. Clearly People Fail To Realize When A Great Opportunity Comes Along. I Hope That You Are No Longer Apart Of This Company Because This Is The Negative ****** That We Dont Need!!!!!!! So To Everyone Who Reads This Post By "jared Nobody" Please Disregard His Need Of Attention!!!!!!!

Thanks In Advance
    The Great!!!!