+ Reply to Thread

Right Hedge Investments/wealth Building Ventures

Francois Michaud from Righthedge Investments, based in Edmonton, AB, Canada is a fraud.

I had a business association with him for 18 months. In that time, I brought him dozens of clients. To this date, he owes these clients more than $200K.

Furthermore, all of the investors are still waiting for share certificates and subscription agreements.

He is currently living in Kelowna, BC, Canada.

Do not deal with him.

Re: Right Hedge Investments/wealth Building Ventur

Quote Originally Posted by s369836 View Post
    Francois Michaud from Righthedge Investments, based in Edmonton, AB, Canada is a fraud.

I had a business association with him for 18 months. In that time, I brought him dozens of clients. To this date, he owes these clients more than $200K.

Furthermore, all of the investors are still waiting for share certificates and subscription agreements.

He is currently living in Kelowna, BC, Canada.

Do not deal with him.
    Are you a professional in the financial markets? How did your due diligence fail?

I had an association with Mr. Michaud - a business association. My DD was fine. As a matter of fact, Mr. Michaud performed in the beginning. It was after a year that he started to not communicate. Eventually he disappeared. He is currently under investigation from the Alberta Securities Commission - Righthedge Chrono-Logic fund.

I bought shares from Francois Michaud and Wealth Building Ventures two years ago - he sent me a letter saying that the certificates were being validated by the lawyers but I have not heard from him since. I found him in Kelowna through another connection in December of 2009 250 868 4986 - it seems he is no longer there. I would say that his promise of a 'long and successful relationship' may not necessarily be one to rely on.

Back in 2008, I came across The hear Now investment. I made the mistake of putting money in this. How it worked was through
    Francois Michaud from Righthedge Investments, based in Edmonton, AB, made a company called Wealth Building ventures. Wealth Building ventures inturn would buy shares in

The Hear Now company. What a bunch of BS.

The people from The Hear Now have been slapped with small fines (small compared to how much of investors money they raised) from the ASEC. Francois has been fined millions and a life time ban from ever selling or dealing with investments. This is the worst investment I have made. Its just has been followed by one lie after another.

Francois was also part of another company I invested in. Which is the second worst investment I have ever made.

The second company as far I know was shut down due to internal problems but THN, myself another investors all lost big time on THN which are shares where purchased through Francois Wealth Building Ventures.

I have sent Francois several emails about this subject. He did not reply and now a few years laters his emails have bounced. The email I had for him was (fmichaud@righthedge.com)

Everytime myself and other investors get any information about the investment, we have been given lies on top of lies.

They took our money and gave us lies in return. THN got a small Punishment from the ASEC. Francois has fallen off the grid and did get life time ban from selling investments or securities.

Any I was wondering if any other investors who have dealt with these people or companies going taking any kind of action against Francois or THN?

Its now 2012, I bought shares in two companies one was The Hear Now (Francois Michaud from Righthedge Investments, based in Edmonton, AB, made a company called Wealth Building ventures. Wealth Building ventures inturn would buy shares in The Hear Now company. What a bunch of BS.) The other investment was I bought shares in another company called Hygeia Harmony Health (HHH), in which I was told this investment was fully compliant with the BCSCS and a few years I found out it was not. Francois Michaud was the CFO of this company.

I have lost under 25K in both THN and HHH and got lies on top of lies and the run around for years as my ROI.

During the last four years I would get some updates and emails but overall they lied to me. I am not sure whatever did happen to my money. But Francois M is a liar and Fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by Nashrod View Post
    Its now 2012, I bought shares in two companies one was The Hear Now (Francois Michaud from Righthedge Investments, based in Edmonton, AB, made a company called Wealth Building ventures. Wealth Building ventures inturn would buy shares in The Hear Now company. What a bunch of BS.) The other investment was I bought shares in another company called Hygeia Harmony Health (HHH), in which I was told this investment was fully compliant with the BCSCS and a few years I found out it was not. Francois Michaud was the CFO of this company.
    I have lost under 25K in both THN and HHH and got lies on top of lies and the run around for years as my ROI.
    During the last four years I would get some updates and emails but overall they lied to me. I am not sure whatever did happen to my money. But Francois M is a liar and Fraud.
    Do they not have financial regulators in Canada? If so, perhaps you should place your money in an equally questionable place such as Cyprus, or St. Stealings in the Caribbean.