+ Reply to Thread

Wealth Generation llc hai nguyen scam

I have been repeatedly harassed by a company named wealth generation llc. which took advantage of my young age at the time and coerced me in to many sour contracts. Claiming to have given me a loan of $9000 for a class which had never been rendered. Information in the class was false and ambiguous .

I had recently received a document stating that I owe close to $16,000 to the company for a default interest of 30% ,legal fees and miscellaneous fees.

Hai nguyen continually misleads individuals as to his ownership status of wealth generation llc. claiming he is the owner one day and completely denying such instances the next day consecutively .

He blatantly tells me his company is a nevada company and he can do anything he wants to harm me financially after the contract had been signed. He claims he will tarnish my credit and sell the note as well.

I recently learned that over 30 individuals had been through the same adversity.I am in search of them to see how they are currently dealing with this hai nguyen debacle.

I feel very cheated. I seek the help of anybody who can. This company and its operator hai nguyen should be put to cease.
    Last edited by goodday; 06-07-2010 at 06:08 AM.

Re: Wealth Generation hai nguyen scam

any suggestions

Re: Wealth Generation llc hai nguyen scam

Are you 18 or older?
    Did you sign any type of an agreement?

If you owed any company money, they reserved their rights to collect. That is why we have collection agency. I have been harrassed by collection agency many times dues that I have a financial obligation with my credit card and phone bill since I have not paid. They charged me 30% defaut rate and their attorney fee too.

It is my fault for not reading their disclosure before I signed their agreement.

jon

Your claim has no merit, because I know Mr Hai very well. I see him almost everyday including his family. I know that Mr. Hai is not a scam. Mr. Hai is a very DIRECT and HONEST person who get straight to the point. He is a great teacher and friend of mine that has taught myself and many others to be in control of their life. If you have a problem Mr. Hai contact information is all over the internet, therefore it shouldn't be a problem for you to dispute your situation with him in person rather than slandering Mr. Hai behind a keyboard and monitor.