+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Proverbs 19:17

Proverbs 19:17

Does anyone know anything about these guys?? They claim to be a christian charity organisation feeding starving kids. Their website is simple, yet very convincing and it does state somewhere that you don't pay anything, but I haven't taken the phone call yet either!

I got suspicious when an email sent to me was from yahoo.

Cheers, Pokes

Re: Proverbs 19:17

From the who-is:
    Registrant:
    Domains by Proxy, Inc.
    DomainsByProxy.com
    15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
    Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
    United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: PROVERBS1917.COM
    Created on: 22-Aug-09
    Expires on: 22-Aug-10
    Last Updated on: 04-Jan-10
    Now why would a charity need to have their registration private? Wouldn't a charity have their LLC or Corporation listed as the registrant? Or isn't this company a charity?

At the very bottom of the page is this address:
    53 Sherbrooke Rd. Lindenhurst, NY 11757
    Which is tiny bungalow type house on a very small lot in the middle of a residential neighborhood.

The picture on the home page of the children can be found on 22 other websites, according to this site:
    http://www.tineye.com/search/b47c74b...a8e7968cbf671b

The income statistics reported in this webpage are based on the individual efforts of our paid Contributors and are not typical of what everyone can expect. Business success varies widely, according to market conditions and the time and effort devoted.
    Sounds like a variation of the usual MLM disclaimer.

From this experience we created a proven system that is right now providing thousands of meals to the children every single month and at the same time making an impact in peoples financial situation.
    But no mention if that is a positive or negative impact on the financial situation.

Looks rather like some kind of MLM marketing scheme.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

http://proverbs1917.com/

has a BBB link -

http://www.bbb.org/charity-reviews/n...amford-ct-1739

but it isn't about proverbs1917, it is about:

http://www.americares.org/

so, this MLM or cash gifting scheme is trying to ride piggy-back on a real charity.

fasttrackto20k.com is being run by the same individual(s).

These may be as well:
    health-wealth123.com
    1k30days.com
    reapaharvest.com
    paid2feed.org
    thereisstillhope.com
    100crashingjetliners.com

Here's their MySpace page:
    http://www.myspace.com/chrisandlily

And their videos:
    http://homebasedbusiness.com/profile/ChrisStevenson

Here's them posting with dubious scruples back in 2007:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dreambigkeepitsimple

Here's their listing on MerchantCircle:
    http://www.merchantcircle.com/busine...K.877-535-5055

Tiny may be about right.... 8,100 sq. ft. and a tax assessment of less than 3 grand.
    http://www.realtor.com/property-deta...11757_a823f302

Although they sign themselves as "Chris and Lily" Stevenson, they are actually Christopher and Hung Stevenson, according to the legal notices at http://www.amityvillerecord.com/news/2007-07-25/Legals

5. 12-10-2010, 09:11 AM

Reason
    proffed

6. 12-14-2010, 05:04 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Ol Slow Poke View Post
    Does anyone know anything about these guys?? They claim to be a christian charity organisation feeding starving kids. Their website is simple, yet very convincing and it does state somewhere that you don't pay anything, but I haven't taken the phone call yet either!

Cheers, Pokes
    Where did you see pv1917 being called a charity oraganazation?

[quote=Ol Slow Poke;933390]Does anyone know anything about these guys?? They claim to be a christian charity organisation feeding starving kids. Their website is simple, yet very convincing and it does state somewhere that you don't pay anything, but I haven't taken the phone call yet either!

Cheers, Pokes[/quote
    I dont know where you got the idea we were a christian based organazation, were a team of Xango reps with a homeoffice pro lead generating web site and a co-op of our own we use article marketing, social media, its really good for ME
    I dont care for opportunity presentations with a lot of hype , hype , hype dollar, dollar, dollar
    I have been involved in a couple of different home based opportunities before and I am being compelled to write to you this morning because I think the world of Network Marketing has morphed into a world of fast thinking folks that love money and are more fixed on preying on peoples emotions to kill there bank accounts more than truly caring about building relationships with like minded individuals who would like to improve there way of life and help others do the same.
    You see my friends about twenty years ago I was an assistant manager at a pizza delivery and carry out in Pensacola, Florida. One morning while working a quite day shift a young man stopped to pick up his pizza. As I remember it, he was driving a beat up old mustang wearing jeans and a polo shirt. He bounced in grabbed his pie paid by check bounced right back out. That boy walked back in the store about 5 seconds later with a video tape in his hand stretched towards the counter on one foot holding the door open with the other he said " You seem like a really nice guy, how about coming to work with me, here's a free introduction, give me a call if your interested, Thanks. Bye." The tape read "Excel Independent Representative Chris Sawyer ". That was the first time I had ever heard of Network Marketing. I was sold after the first viewing. I then made probably one of the biggest mistakes of my financial life, I showed my mother, she was honest and helpful " Daniel, How in the world can that go up against Bell South?
    Wow, what a wonderful mom, the best in the world protecting me like that. Don't get me wrong friend there's nothing wrong with parents protecting their children. I thank God for her, she probably saved me from a life of personal grief of such that I couldn't even imagine. I eventually found myself involved in a few other marketing companies Kirby, Mellinger, Herbalife, and Destiny, one in which got me into a very interesting conversation with the local district attorney. Been so long ago I honestly can't actually remember what order they were in. Several years after I had given up on home based business opportunities I was again working at a pizza place when another polo shirt walked in this time it had a badge that read "Excel Telecommunications".
    It was not Mr. Sawyer it was a retired Army guy about nine rows below Chris or should I say"Mr. Red Convertible Corvette living on the Beach Chris " I never gave much thought about the young kid in the beat up old mustang, as a matter of fact this was about five years after the last time I'd seen him. This guy wanted me so bad he insisted on putting up the money, so there I was on my way to the best learning lesson I could have ever found. Done the whole bit, got all my family members signed up to service, ordered the business cards from excel, went to Chris's house to buy fliers, brochures, and magnets even bought two shirts. I talked to every body that came within ten feet of my car. My first real contact was stolen from me by a man that paid his way then the guy that signed me up turned on me because of his failure, I walked away with a solid understanding about Network Marketing .You see I was not only the pizza delivery boy I was also a "hocker" which is the guy that runs around peddling pizza when business is slow back at the store, real simple actually I buy a pie for five bucks then sale it for whatever I could. Hey! Thatís a great idea lets put a flier on top of every box I touch a matter of fact lets put fliers between pizza boxes that were on the heat rack waiting to be delivered by other drivers!. Wow I'm going to be a star! I was eighteen in tenth gear running wide open in a cold dead exhausted market. Folks listen to me very carefully; the real money in mlm is not hard work its smart work. People don't need to pay you to buy from them; they need to be paid by you to do the work for them. Thatís it don't be blinded. If any network company, multilevel, binary or any thing like that ever flashes dollar signs, cars, houses, vacations in front of you they are hyping you up to make you believe itís easy and everybody wants to buy it, you can do it to. Youíre being hunted. They want your money! Beware of the bonus driven systems, note I said driven. Thereís nothing wrong with bonus pools but that should not be the focus, in other words if you don't get paid without the three to twelve or whatever the magic number of reps. is then your going to spin your wheels till they go flat. Unless you happen to be part of the team.
    Kinda like living in Vegas with good friends playing cards year around at the same table just waiting for the next opportunity. Understand?
    Let me put it this way; there's a group of guys that are in my hunting club that hunt about nine hundred acres. They all have two stands of there own. They all have two corn feeders of there own. They all have a total of four deer they may kill each year. They put corn in each others feeder. They all collect fire wood. They all pitch in on the grub. They pool their resources together. They are the hunters; the deer are just trying to get something to eat. Oh don't forget! Back at camp thereís a pole hanging up under a tree where we all get a piece. I call it the slaughter house and don't tag out to early, Jethroe might not see anything for a while and we just might need to borrow a bullet or two. Psst... Don't notice that some feeders are bigger than others. Stay out of the slaughter house folks!
    Beware of the dollar signs people are slinging around if they're claiming a bunch of legal jargon about their income statistics, about other reps and stuff. Check it out but don't be shocked if they hang up on you. They say itís illegal to talk about reps. incomes in one breath and the very next thing you hear is exactly that.

I never looked back at Excel. I think they are a part of the past now. I don't really know, I found a life in trucking for the past twelve years, been married eighteen years and have three healthy kids. Life is good. I would like to be home more was the prayer my wife and I began praying in the fall 2010.
    It took about a month for the phone call from my mom wanting me to take a look at what she called an opportunity, excuse me while I pause for a minute, I can't believe this. "God is this some kind of joke?Ē Is about all I could think about it. I couldn't imagine anything out there that I would be comfortable representing. I have a whole hearted belief in a higher standard of living doggonit!! I'm saved!! Jesus Christ is my Lord and savior! I thought to myself, "she's just going through some kind of a spell or something, we'll see, but I am not going to get excited about it."
    Then I found out that my very dear pastor and friend was also involved. I was fixing to find out come hell or high water what and who was hunting in my back yard. Unbelievable! God using mlm to help people financially! I'm not going to put limits on God; I have personally seen some people do very well. Mainly I think its God helping people work together. Mind this now, these reps. are up front as much as they know to be and they are only sharing their business opportunity. I believe that this particular business opportunity will eventually fall away as so many others have in the past because there is more to it than meets the eye which is not apparent until after your investment has been made. If it were apparent you'd get up and walk out. Oh don't get me wrong it's going to take a while, they haven't opened over seas yet there is some money to be made over there a matter of fact, there is money to be made in a lot of these companies. I had three rules at home growing up you don't lie, steal, or cheat and telling a half truth is the same as a lie. The question is, can you live with yourself when the Holy Spirit convicts you about who you are representing and what youíre not telling people. None the less my advice is to never opt into a business until you've befriended a rep. and he's allowed you to take a good long hard look at what he's doing and then see if you can do this and help others that would be interested in building a network with you doing the same.
    Do not allow yourself to open your checkbook up until you know for sure what your buying, and what kind of a business partner are you going to be working with , whatís the real motivator associated with the company? mlm is a proven system but there are differences in entry fees , business plans (scheme), down line compensation allowances, minimal order requirements ,etc. that vary from company to company some are just getting started where entry fee is high product hardly exists and hype is everything . I personally would advise a phone call to the local D.A.'s office in this case .you'll be shocked at what some of these companies will do illegally to get started. Basically, there on the run. They are very capable of beguiling folks that is wholly seducing threw the eyes and ears.
    Don't allow yourself to be hyped up by the sly of mens mouths, or by what kind of suite there in for all you know that guys a drug dealer on the side.
    I put on the helmet of salvation and remember the rock that I build my house on so that when the wind blows and the storm comes my house will stand.
    You will become successful in the industry if you are properly mentored in your business by some one who truly cares for you and you do the same for others that wish to join you. A family must love one another true leaders are those that care more about there fellow man than themselves Jesus said "He that is servant to all shall be greatest". JFK said "ask not what your country (fellow citizens) can do for you but what can you do for your country".This is the mind set of a leader to serve not to be served. That is what it takes to build a successful network.
    Some companies have been around for a few years and actually are really good opportunities if you don't mind hyped up sales presentations targeting regular folks that really donít have a clue as to whatís going on, all they know is wow that is a lot of money. It has been said there's a sucker born every day. Reality is every day thereís an eighteenth birthday and thatís all thatís required to be a rep. So teach your kids about these things when they are old enough to understand.
    The business presentation is the sale for a lot of mlm companies a few senior hunters get together and hype it up for some juniors gunslingers but don't properly train them on business etiquet which is the moral value of the company there representing, originally set into motion by the visionaries of a particular company.
    There is a difference between teaching people how to hustle and teaching valuable business skills.

The U.S.A. is covered with old industry networks that have suffered because there moral value was lost due to the focus of those inheriting the said co. instead there focus veered more towards money or greed so to speak.

For instance, Bastrop Louisiana until recently was the home of the second oldest paper mill in the world it has been owned by I don't know how many different companies to date it is a paper mill that made soaps and other products from the by-products of paper , the city of Bastrop has been built on paper mill money for years, the problem is instead of the big corporations putting attention back into the structural soundness of the there assets they have kept there money, lost there vision and allowed the costs of repairs to become greater than the overall worth of the facility itself greed has lead many companies to expand in area and rule rather than expanding in perfection and quality. It still stands there because the E.P.A. cleanup is greater than anyone dares to invest. I would like to see this large piece of land brought back into use as a public park, or maybe a school, anything but a reminder of what greed has done in this place. The love of money is the root of all evil. May God have mercy on the families that have lost there jobs all over this country because of people that have bore kids that have lost a vision of goodness to help those that helped them .
    It is a shame that even the self proclaimed servants of God have said in there heart that the Lord will delay his coming when Jesus himself said, "The Kingdom of God is at Hand"
    Building a network is all about learning and teaching, you will make mistakes and you will be disappointed along the way but you will not fail and you will not be discouraged as long as you believe in yourself and help others believe in themselves.
    None the less my advice is to never opt into a business until you've befriended a rep. and he's allowed you to take a good long hard look at what he's doing and then you decide for your self if you can without hesitation share the vision with others that would be interested in building a network with you doing the same.
    Through an automatic delivery plan I feed seventy meal packs a month to starving people overseas. And teach others to do the same .Thatís it. I do not have to meet any sale any products or sign up a certain number of people. Thereís one down line in my network and one up line we are a team I am a tour guide , with a network of people that have one common goal. We feed starving people overseas. I say overseas because I know there are hungry people right here in America. I've heard that song, usually coming down the pipe of a skeptic, show them to me and I'll take them to McDonalds right now. Besides we have social services here in the US. The differences between the poor and starving here are no where near comparable to what is going on in third world countries. We are looking for people who have love in their heart that can follow directions, they can breath easy knowing that their life belongs to God. He cares and they are apart of his body. Jesus said in the book of Matthew ch.25 ".....in as much as you have done to the least of these you have done this unto me..." I believe the true followers of the written word of God will see the coming kingdom in the work that my fellow givers and I are embarking on not only my team but also those that are partaking in the meal pack program. Our company has patents on all of their products except for our meal packs. They invite other companies to share their vision of eradicating world hunger! Thatís God! Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all these other things will be added onto you. I praise God for our family of givers.
    The meal packs are a vitamin and mineral supplemental powder that is mixed with water in order to form a porridge that these starving people need in order to survive. The people that are receiving this life saving meal are no longer able to digest normal food. They are in starvation mode.
    The mother company of this meal pack program is a company that has started giving to a number of different charities from their very beginning. Here is a list of partners that our company is joined to; Best Buddies, National McGruff House Network, National Ability Center, Drew Brees Dream Foundation, Childrens Organ Transplant Foundation,Steve Young Forever Young Foundation, SOS Kinderdorf, Childrens Wish Foundation of Canada, The Tuloy Foundation, Operation Smile, Americares,Children Charity Association, Vitamin Angels, University of Utah Global Health Alliance.
    You must be interviewed and offered a position. First remember I said I am looking for people who can follow directions. We don't get paid bonus for representatives we only get commission on products. No hype no million dollars stacks here if you want to get rich quick your hearts not with me.
    This is not the old mlm, its not gpt coffee stuff either. This is a ministry, a family. This is Proverbs1917 Network Goodness System of Life
    This is it right here folks. It doesnít get no more honest or better. Friends this is a good thing, something you can share easy with good people.
    Not only is this business rather inexpensive to start up, but the team may be able to show you how to have it funded with what would otherwise be taxes paid to the government.
    Feel free to find out how it works by visiting our site at : www.proverbs1917.com/danielrando?howitworks?

[quote=Daniel Rando;997925]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol Slow Poke View Post

Cheers, Pokes[/quote
    I dont know where you got the idea we were a christian based organazation, were a team of Xango reps with a homeoffice pro lead generating web site and a co-op of our own we use article marketing, social media, its really good for ME
    I dont care for opportunity presentations with a lot of hype , hype , hype dollar, dollar, dollar
    I have been involved in a couple of different home based opportunities before and I am being compelled to write to you this morning because I think the world of Network Marketing has morphed into a world of fast thinking folks that love money and are more fixed on preying on peoples emotions to kill there bank accounts more than truly caring about building relationships with like minded individuals who would like to improve there way of life and help others do the same.
    You see my friends about twenty years ago I was an assistant manager at a pizza delivery and carry out in Pensacola, Florida. One morning while working a quite day shift a young man stopped to pick up his pizza. As I remember it, he was driving a beat up old mustang wearing jeans and a polo shirt. He bounced in grabbed his pie paid by check bounced right back out. That boy walked back in the store about 5 seconds later with a video tape in his hand stretched towards the counter on one foot holding the door open with the other he said " You seem like a really nice guy, how about coming to work with me, here's a free introduction, give me a call if your interested, Thanks. Bye." The tape read "Excel Independent Representative Chris Sawyer ". That was the first time I had ever heard of Network Marketing. I was sold after the first viewing. I then made probably one of the biggest mistakes of my financial life, I showed my mother, she was honest and helpful " Daniel, How in the world can that go up against Bell South?
    Wow, what a wonderful mom, the best in the world protecting me like that. Don't get me wrong friend there's nothing wrong with parents protecting their children. I thank God for her, she probably saved me from a life of personal grief of such that I couldn't even imagine. I eventually found myself involved in a few other marketing companies Kirby, Mellinger, Herbalife, and Destiny, one in which got me into a very interesting conversation with the local district attorney. Been so long ago I honestly can't actually remember what order they were in. Several years after I had given up on home based business opportunities I was again working at a pizza place when another polo shirt walked in this time it had a badge that read "Excel Telecommunications".
    It was not Mr. Sawyer it was a retired Army guy about nine rows below Chris or should I say"Mr. Red Convertible Corvette living on the Beach Chris " I never gave much thought about the young kid in the beat up old mustang, as a matter of fact this was about five years after the last time I'd seen him. This guy wanted me so bad he insisted on putting up the money, so there I was on my way to the best learning lesson I could have ever found. Done the whole bit, got all my family members signed up to service, ordered the business cards from excel, went to Chris's house to buy fliers, brochures, and magnets even bought two shirts. I talked to every body that came within ten feet of my car. My first real contact was stolen from me by a man that paid his way then the guy that signed me up turned on me because of his failure, I walked away with a solid understanding about Network Marketing .You see I was not only the pizza delivery boy I was also a "hocker" which is the guy that runs around peddling pizza when business is slow back at the store, real simple actually I buy a pie for five bucks then sale it for whatever I could. Hey! Thatís a great idea lets put a flier on top of every box I touch a matter of fact lets put fliers between pizza boxes that were on the heat rack waiting to be delivered by other drivers!. Wow I'm going to be a star! I was eighteen in tenth gear running wide open in a cold dead exhausted market. Folks listen to me very carefully; the real money in mlm is not hard work its smart work. People don't need to pay you to buy from them; they need to be paid by you to do the work for them. Thatís it don't be blinded. If any network company, multilevel, binary or any thing like that ever flashes dollar signs, cars, houses, vacations in front of you they are hyping you up to make you believe itís easy and everybody wants to buy it, you can do it to. Youíre being hunted. They want your money! Beware of the bonus driven systems, note I said driven. Thereís nothing wrong with bonus pools but that should not be the focus, in other words if you don't get paid without the three to twelve or whatever the magic number of reps. is then your going to spin your wheels till they go flat. Unless you happen to be part of the team.
    Kinda like living in Vegas with good friends playing cards year around at the same table just waiting for the next opportunity. Understand?
    Let me put it this way; there's a group of guys that are in my hunting club that hunt about nine hundred acres. They all have two stands of there own. They all have two corn feeders of there own. They all have a total of four deer they may kill each year. They put corn in each others feeder. They all collect fire wood. They all pitch in on the grub. They pool their resources together. They are the hunters; the deer are just trying to get something to eat. Oh don't forget! Back at camp thereís a pole hanging up under a tree where we all get a piece. I call it the slaughter house and don't tag out to early, Jethroe might not see anything for a while and we just might need to borrow a bullet or two. Psst... Don't notice that some feeders are bigger than others. Stay out of the slaughter house folks!
    Beware of the dollar signs people are slinging around if they're claiming a bunch of legal jargon about their income statistics, about other reps and stuff. Check it out but don't be shocked if they hang up on you. They say itís illegal to talk about reps. incomes in one breath and the very next thing you hear is exactly that.

I never looked back at Excel. I think they are a part of the past now. I don't really know, I found a life in trucking for the past twelve years, been married eighteen years and have three healthy kids. Life is good. I would like to be home more was the prayer my wife and I began praying in the fall 2010.
    It took about a month for the phone call from my mom wanting me to take a look at what she called an opportunity, excuse me while I pause for a minute, I can't believe this. "God is this some kind of joke?Ē Is about all I could think about it. I couldn't imagine anything out there that I would be comfortable representing. I have a whole hearted belief in a higher standard of living doggonit!! I'm saved!! Jesus Christ is my Lord and savior! I thought to myself, "she's just going through some kind of a spell or something, we'll see, but I am not going to get excited about it."
    Then I found out that my very dear pastor and friend was also involved. I was fixing to find out come hell or high water what and who was hunting in my back yard. Unbelievable! God using mlm to help people financially! I'm not going to put limits on God; I have personally seen some people do very well. Mainly I think its God helping people work together. Mind this now, these reps. are up front as much as they know to be and they are only sharing their business opportunity. I believe that this particular business opportunity will eventually fall away as so many others have in the past because there is more to it than meets the eye which is not apparent until after your investment has been made. If it were apparent you'd get up and walk out. Oh don't get me wrong it's going to take a while, they haven't opened over seas yet there is some money to be made over there a matter of fact, there is money to be made in a lot of these companies. I had three rules at home growing up you don't lie, steal, or cheat and telling a half truth is the same as a lie. The question is, can you live with yourself when the Holy Spirit convicts you about who you are representing and what youíre not telling people. None the less my advice is to never opt into a business until you've befriended a rep. and he's allowed you to take a good long hard look at what he's doing and then see if you can do this and help others that would be interested in building a network with you doing the same.
    Do not allow yourself to open your checkbook up until you know for sure what your buying, and what kind of a business partner are you going to be working with , whatís the real motivator associated with the company? mlm is a proven system but there are differences in entry fees , business plans (scheme), down line compensation allowances, minimal order requirements ,etc. that vary from company to company some are just getting started where entry fee is high product hardly exists and hype is everything . I personally would advise a phone call to the local D.A.'s office in this case .you'll be shocked at what some of these companies will do illegally to get started. Basically, there on the run. They are very capable of beguiling folks that is wholly seducing threw the eyes and ears.
    Don't allow yourself to be hyped up by the sly of mens mouths, or by what kind of suite there in for all you know that guys a drug dealer on the side.
    I put on the helmet of salvation and remember the rock that I build my house on so that when the wind blows and the storm comes my house will stand.
    You will become successful in the industry if you are properly mentored in your business by some one who truly cares for you and you do the same for others that wish to join you. A family must love one another true leaders are those that care more about there fellow man than themselves Jesus said "He that is servant to all shall be greatest". JFK said "ask not what your country (fellow citizens) can do for you but what can you do for your country".This is the mind set of a leader to serve not to be served. That is what it takes to build a successful network.
    Some companies have been around for a few years and actually are really good opportunities if you don't mind hyped up sales presentations targeting regular folks that really donít have a clue as to whatís going on, all they know is wow that is a lot of money. It has been said there's a sucker born every day. Reality is every day thereís an eighteenth birthday and thatís all thatís required to be a rep. So teach your kids about these things when they are old enough to understand.
    The business presentation is the sale for a lot of mlm companies a few senior hunters get together and hype it up for some juniors gunslingers but don't properly train them on business etiquet which is the moral value of the company there representing, originally set into motion by the visionaries of a particular company.
    There is a difference between teaching people how to hustle and teaching valuable business skills.

The U.S.A. is covered with old industry networks that have suffered because there moral value was lost due to the focus of those inheriting the said co. instead there focus veered more towards money or greed so to speak.

For instance, Bastrop Louisiana until recently was the home of the second oldest paper mill in the world it has been owned by I don't know how many different companies to date it is a paper mill that made soaps and other products from the by-products of paper , the city of Bastrop has been built on paper mill money for years, the problem is instead of the big corporations putting attention back into the structural soundness of the there assets they have kept there money, lost there vision and allowed the costs of repairs to become greater than the overall worth of the facility itself greed has lead many companies to expand in area and rule rather than expanding in perfection and quality. It still stands there because the E.P.A. cleanup is greater than anyone dares to invest. I would like to see this large piece of land brought back into use as a public park, or maybe a school, anything but a reminder of what greed has done in this place. The love of money is the root of all evil. May God have mercy on the families that have lost there jobs all over this country because of people that have bore kids that have lost a vision of goodness to help those that helped them .
    It is a shame that even the self proclaimed servants of God have said in there heart that the Lord will delay his coming when Jesus himself said, "The Kingdom of God is at Hand"
    Building a network is all about learning and teaching, you will make mistakes and you will be disappointed along the way but you will not fail and you will not be discouraged as long as you believe in yourself and help others believe in themselves.
    None the less my advice is to never opt into a business until you've befriended a rep. and he's allowed you to take a good long hard look at what he's doing and then you decide for your self if you can without hesitation share the vision with others that would be interested in building a network with you doing the same.
    Through an automatic delivery plan I feed seventy meal packs a month to starving people overseas. And teach others to do the same .Thatís it. I do not have to meet any sale any products or sign up a certain number of people. Thereís one down line in my network and one up line we are a team I am a tour guide , with a network of people that have one common goal. We feed starving people overseas. I say overseas because I know there are hungry people right here in America. I've heard that song, usually coming down the pipe of a skeptic, show them to me and I'll take them to McDonalds right now. Besides we have social services here in the US. The differences between the poor and starving here are no where near comparable to what is going on in third world countries. We are looking for people who have love in their heart that can follow directions, they can breath easy knowing that their life belongs to God. He cares and they are apart of his body. Jesus said in the book of Matthew ch.25 ".....in as much as you have done to the least of these you have done this unto me..." I believe the true followers of the written word of God will see the coming kingdom in the work that my fellow givers and I are embarking on not only my team but also those that are partaking in the meal pack program. Our company has patents on all of their products except for our meal packs. They invite other companies to share their vision of eradicating world hunger! Thatís God! Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all these other things will be added onto you. I praise God for our family of givers.
    The meal packs are a vitamin and mineral supplemental powder that is mixed with water in order to form a porridge that these starving people need in order to survive. The people that are receiving this life saving meal are no longer able to digest normal food. They are in starvation mode.
    The mother company of this meal pack program is a company that has started giving to a number of different charities from their very beginning. Here is a list of partners that our company is joined to; Best Buddies, National McGruff House Network, National Ability Center, Drew Brees Dream Foundation, Childrens Organ Transplant Foundation,Steve Young Forever Young Foundation, SOS Kinderdorf, Childrens Wish Foundation of Canada, The Tuloy Foundation, Operation Smile, Americares,Children Charity Association, Vitamin Angels, University of Utah Global Health Alliance.
    You must be interviewed and offered a position. First remember I said I am looking for people who can follow directions. We don't get paid bonus for representatives we only get commission on products. No hype no million dollars stacks here if you want to get rich quick your hearts not with me.
    This is not the old mlm, its not gpt coffee stuff either. This is a ministry, a family. This is Proverbs1917 Network Goodness System of Life
    This is it right here folks. It doesnít get no more honest or better. Friends this is a good thing, something you can share easy with good people.
    Not only is this business rather inexpensive to start up, but the team may be able to show you how to have it funded with what would otherwise be taxes paid to the government.
    Feel free to find out how it works by visiting our site at : www.proverbs1917.com/danielrando?howitworks?

Sry m8, but all I saw there was "blah, blah, blah!" I read the first 2 lines and the last 2 lines lol.

This all started months ago so I can't really remember the jist of it too well. But, if I posted it here, there was definately something suspicious about it. I was either asked for money, or asked to join a business. Also, if I said it was a christian based organisation, you can bet that that's how it was brought across to me.

Cheers, Pokey

I run a non-profit, and I have been contacted by the BBB to "JOIN". All you have to do is pay them and they will give you a triple "a" rating. I don't put much stock in a BBB rating.
    I make sure all of our 990 tax forms are viewable to the public, I also post our financial reports on our Facebook page, and I put more money into my non-profit than we have coming from any other source. I have another job which gives me my personal income. The key to any charity and whether they are legit, is transparency, you should be able to see their financial pages and know exactly where their money is being used.