+ Reply to Thread

What's with the web address??

So everytime I come to the site the address is a bunch of numbers... not scam.com? Is this normal??

Re: What's with the web address??

Quote Originally Posted by lisan23 View Post
    So everytime I come to the site the address is a bunch of numbers... not scam.com? Is this normal??
    It's just the server IP address. Its happened before and it shows up that way in a number of Google search results.

Actually, the censoring of the words 'P-ower' and 'W-ater' are a really big pain. Kinda hard to carry on a discussion in the 'Science Controversy' section without using those words.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    It's just the server IP address. Its happened before and it shows up that way in a number of Google search results.

Actually, the censoring of the words 'P-ower' and 'W-ater' are a really big pain. Kinda hard to carry on a discussion in the 'Science Controversy' section without using those words.
    I know... that's weird??!! I'm a lurker in the science forum. I rarely post since science has never been my strong point but I like reading the stuff in there.

Thanks! :) I was afraid my laptop had a virus. I just got done cleaning one off my desktop but now it won't connect to the internet. I swear if I have any more computer problems I will be taking a bat to one of them. Or maybe take the desktop to the rifle rang.

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim
    I know... that's weird??!! I'm a lurker in the science forum. I rarely post since science has never been my strong point but I like reading the stuff in there.
    I'm guessing that the p-owers that be here at Scam.com have developed a aversion to utility companies. yb:
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Thanks! :) I was afraid my laptop had a virus. I just got done cleaning one off my desktop but now it won't connect to the internet. I swear if I have any more computer problems I will be taking a bat to one of them. Or maybe take the desktop to the rifle rang.
    A girl who's into shooting:badass2:

(too bad she's too young and married) :spin2:

I'm sure germ or someone will address this in the conspiracy area.....