+ Reply to Thread

God's payn' down debts!

As I was headed out to an early AM emergency service call, I popped on the TV to check the weather and I see that Peter and Jimmy are at it again.

Peter Popoff is now promoting that his miracle spring water is paying off peoples debts.

But there's a catch, it only works if you send Peter your _MONEY_!

With god all things are paid for. Especially Peter Popoff's debts.

Now how is it that a crook, like Peter, Jimmy S. and others get away with this? Whats even more disgusting is that the mainstream christians do nothing to stop him. I guess the cash is just too good. I suppose they have to support it.

Why (according to peter and the local pastor) does god concern himself with watching out for people who put themselves into debt and let places like Haiti suffer?

But it's up to us to help Haiti.

Much like it's up to me to fix commercial walk in freezers and coolers. Otherwise I guess the church I went to service could have prayed to have their machine start working again. Kinda ironic, eh?

With people like this in the world is proof positive that there is no god.
    Every time you click your mouse, an angel looses it's wings... >CLIP<

Re: God's payn' down debts!

Quote Originally Posted by svcguyhv View Post
    As I was headed out to an early AM emergency service call, I popped on the TV to check the weather and I see that Peter and Jimmy are at it again.

Peter Popoff is now promoting that his miracle spring water is paying off peoples debts.

Now how is it that a crook, like Peter, Jimmy S. and others get away with this? Whats even more disgusting is that the mainstream christians do nothing to stop him. I guess the cash is just too good. I suppose they have to support it.

Why (according to peter and the local pastor) does god concern himself with watching out for people who put themselves into debt and let places like Haiti suffer?

Much like it's up to me to fix commercial walk in freezers and coolers. Otherwise I guess the church I went to service could have prayed to have their machine start working again. Kinda ironic, eh?

The only thing you have proof of is the fact that man is greedy. People have no problem steal money from others, and doing so in the name of religion, government, tv products that don't work and everything else under the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by terry05_99 View Post
    The only thing you have proof of is the fact that man is greedy.
    Greedy men of a man made god and a man made book that supports their claim. It's just a matter of word play today. They used to call it tithes.

People have no problem steal money from others,
    Which the church perfected and got support from the people it leeches off of.

and doing so in the name of religion, government, tv products that don't work and everything else under the sun.
    ?eh?
    Every time you click your mouse, an angel looses it's wings... >CLIP<

Peter Popoff? Sounds like a man with premature ejaculation problems. Has to satisfy his women with money.

Quote Originally Posted by doojie View Post
    Peter Popoff? Sounds like a man with premature ejaculation problems. Has to satisfy his women with money.

There is also part 3 (a&b).
    But this is the best part, the 'Peter Popoff Challenge' asking people to submit their best ideas like this;

And the winner of the 'Peter Popoff Challenge' was....

And if you don't know who the guy who's information was in the winning entry for the 'Peter Popoff Challenge' then see his Wiki- page.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by svcguyhv View Post

Peter Popoff is now promoting that his miracle spring ***** is paying off peoples debts.

You know what's funny is about a year ago I signed up for the holy spring ***** bs he's playing and he sends letter after letter, and I read each one and he sends BS "Blessed" items that I could go to the store or a JoAnn's and get them myself. But, at the end of each letter, they would end up asking for money and with each passing letter they ask for more money or they ask for a minimum amount that would "Please God".

I DIDN'T SEND THEM ONE CENT. And all of a sudden after 2 months...the letters stopped. You would think that a "Prophet of God" would keep trying to get me to do the will of God because he wants me to be saved etc, etc. it is very obvious that Popoff, Hinn and all those slimy snakes are FAKES and those that blindly believe what they say are sad.