Poll: this site fastmoneygame is believeable?

+ Reply to Thread

Is sharecash believable?

Im from Japan and I want work at home.
    I surf the Internet today,find a webpag: http://fastmoneygames.com/how-i-made...f-my-time.html
    Im interested it. I want download this free ebook,but need a survey?! that site sharecash is really can download it?
    I dont know :rotz:,somebody help?

Re: Is sharecash believable?

Doesn't look believable to me.

The who-is says:
    Date Registered: 2010-5-20
    Date Modified: 2010-5-20
    Expiry Date: 2011-5-20

Registrant
    Private Whois Service
    Li Xijun [email protected] hois.net
    *******PLEASE DO NOT SEND LETTERS******
    ****Contact the owner by email only****
    c/o fastmoneygames.com
    N4892 Nassau
    Bahamas
    Private registration, seems the owners don't want you to know who they are or where they are located.

The 'Privacy Policy' says absolutely nothing about privacy but lots about cookies.
    This privacy policy describes what personal information we collect and how we use it.
    That is it, that is the entire mention of privacy, then goes on to give a definitions of cookies and web beacons.
    Concerns or questions about this privacy policy can be directed to [email protected] for further clarification.
    Clarification? of what? There isn't anything there about what that site will do with your information.

No 'terms of use' or owner's name. Looks like some 'get rich quick' scheme that will only make the owner money, not you.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

why i ask you man?!
    coz it said: no avialable survey in your country!
    so if you r in US,can u download it ???

i don't see anything to download. it says, if you have a website, like if you owned scam.com, you could make money using adsense. if you don't have a website or if you have one that has no traffic, you will make nothing.

Re: Is sharecash believable? - Yes!

The reason why it says there's no available offer for your country is because there's none at that particular time.

You see ShareCash is a paid-to-upload site where downloaders either do quick offers or surveys or buy premium account to get the file they want. CPA offers may be regional or global, and they do expire or reach quota.

The post title caught my attention. :spidey:Anyways, I made a quick review on ShareCash a link was here:spidey: You might want to check it out.
    Last edited by Meri Widow; 10-25-2010 at 03:36 PM. Reason: no personal links in body of post

Re: Is sharecash believable? - Yes!

Hi Katie,

There is ONE honest business that I have found and I have been looking for 10 years.

You can earn FOOD and MONEY by simply giving away FREE FOOD. Since there are many many people who like free food, you do a service to their families and YOURS as you watch your downline grow. FASTEST GROWING MLM BUSINESS in HISTORY.

Don't take my word for it. Visit the web page and SIGN IN and I'll show you how to give away the FREE FOOD to build your business. You will be making $10,000 Per Month this time next year if you continue to work it just a little bit every day. IN ONE MONTH I have over 500 people in my downline BUT, I WORKED it very hard for one month. NOW, my success is assured. You can do the same.

a link was here

Mike Mathiesen - Good Luck
    831-420-0107
    Last edited by Meri Widow; 10-25-2010 at 08:10 AM. Reason: affiliate links go in siggy line
    Saving Families One Meal at a Time
    Founder.eFoodsGlobal.com
    831-420-0107

I think this company is old enough to be legitimate, if it was a scam it would be gone a long time ago. I voted I dont know.