Poll: Did this information help you?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Re: American Income Life is Not a Scam

Here is a link for a FTC conference discussing employment scams. Anyone who has undergone AIL recruiting can identify many similar practices between the convicted scams artists and AIL recruiting. Judge for yourself.
    http://www.ftc.gov/opa/videos/bottomdollar/index.shtm

Quote Originally Posted by wghholtrad View Post
    You will make a shining example of AIL leadership. For you it is not important to do the right thing, to achieve, or to help others, success to you is getting the opportunity to say screw you to anyone that you feel slighted you. Yes, you should be a top executive in no time with that moral compass.
    Well said. And what type of scum would proudly flip off their families, friends, co-workers, etc., like that anyway? AIL scum, that's who.

Quote Originally Posted by zepphead View Post
    Yikes, you folks can be some real aggressive hound dogs on here! I stopped back to follow up with wghholtrad about something (which I'm 100% sure you will read) and saw your reply. Maybe I'm wrong but I think wghholtrad and I parted as friends last week....perhaps you and I can do the same?

Honestly, I really just surfed here. Count me in the 1%, I guess! I actually tried to find my pathway in my history, but it's not there anymore. Anyway, if I remember correctly, I googled something that eventually lead me to that pic, which lead me to this thread. It definitely started with that pic, not AIL in any way, shape or form.

I just wanted to deliver the possibility of a fresh look in regard to that pic, I really had no other intentions. But I have always been somewhat of an aggressive personality and I definitely enjoy sticking-up for myself (don't we all? we all should...) so when wghholtrad "bit back" initially, I found myself getting a bit more involved in all this than originally intended....and now even more so, especially since I'd still like to contact wghholtrad on behalf of a friend!

What can I say, sometimes I like to indulge in mindless dribble....and I'm a night owl who has never needed too much sleep, so I have my free time late nights (it's after 1:30 am now), thank you very much!

Just an FYI, I am actually in the Recruiting/Staffing industry. BUT my focus is and always has been Engineering, Manufacturing, Accounting/Finance, and Info Tech. NEVER insurance related searches. I do know a bit about insurance, I suppose mainly due to the fact that I'm not a total moron, have some family/friends in the biz, and I'm smart enough to insure my own life and my possessions....I hope we all are at least that smart!

So believe me or don't, that's all up to you in the end anyway. Now, I digress, and may we part as friends, qwerick?

I'll do my part to reach that end.....peace and love, my friend!

So did you also just surf onto the other AIL thread to defend this picture? I again call Bull****!

Said it in the past will say it again. Leaving AIL with my dignity at the time I did was the best thing I ever did. Didnt look back got myself a great job, got money in the bank and drive a luxury vehicle. AIL is a scam had I not gone through the process myself I wouldnt have believed it but I was young, fresh out of College and very naive.

I stopped back to follow up with wghholtrad about something.

livescore ibc

Quote Originally Posted by vega21 View Post
    Said it in the past will say it again. Leaving AIL with my dignity at the time I did was the best thing I ever did. Didnt look back got myself a great job, got money in the bank and drive a luxury vehicle. AIL is a scam had I not gone through the process myself I wouldnt have believed it but I was young, fresh out of College and very naive.
    The unfortunate thing is that the Insurance industry can be very lucrative and is for the most part a professional, positive place to have a career. When new graduates get conned into working at AIL, it usually means that they look to other industries and never consider trying another insurance company or broker. That's a shame because we loose both ways, the employers in the industry loose potential high performers, and the graduates may never realize the great potential.
    I was at AIL for a number of years, moved into management and got tired of the endless recruiting, and the way the company conned agents.
    I now have a management career where I have an income of close to $200,000 as well as company car, expense account, pension, stock options and all the other perks. It would not have happened had I not worked at AIL.
    However, the company needs to change and pay it's agents in an ethical honest way, and stop talking about 6 figure incomes. Some do make it that far but with a turnover rate of 95% only about the top 2% ever make that level The average annual income is less than $30,000. You can make as much as a manager at Mcdonalds (and get benefits).

7. 06-23-2014, 07:39 PM

Reason
    duplicates

8. 06-23-2014, 07:43 PM

Reason
    duplicates

Re: New look on American Income Life - This is NOT a scam!

Quote Originally Posted by borisf96 View Post
    Please move it to a spam thread.
    I saw the scam of AIL and warn others from doing business with this company. My son quit his money earning job in Washington state to go after what was suppose to be a dream job. He was supposedly hired on as a manager, but had to do the without pay training which he was more than willing to do because he actually believed these people were honest. There is NOTHING honest about the company or people at AIL! Well, he did the training on line, took the state exam to sell insurance, traveled out of state for more training. However, he has yet to be paid for premiums he upgraded, so the old manager, Andrew, of the Tacoma office and the new manager, Stefan, of the Tacoma office basically ripped him off. Oh, he can see the premiums upgrades he did, but no one in the so called company seems to care. I should add that the new manager of the Tacoma office, Stefan, told him he can start work under him, but he would have to do the training all over, so what does that add up to, RD putting in more hours to sell the company only for them to steal from him again!! What a joke; no SCAM!!! If you're interested in a job that pays you nothing for your long hours of serious and diligent work, then look up AIL because that's exactly what you get NOTHING!!!!!!

Re:baseball_fan

Question I read your posting, however I don't see anywhere that you stated that you would post your pay check. Can you please do that. I am on the 3 interviewing process and would like to know what you are saying is in facthe not a scam

nevermind

nevermind