+ Reply to Thread

Roger Peters - New Zealand - Beware

I got started with this guy in TVI which was declared a scam by the ACCC. This guy is a total lunatic. He posts crazy stuff on Facebook and is about the angriest person I've met. I tried to get my money back but he refuses my calls and told me to get lost. He's a scammer. I'm surprised the authorities aren't investigating him...there's a lot of people he's made angry.

Re: Roger Peters - New Zealand - Beware

Quote Originally Posted by A friend View Post
    I got started with this guy in TVI which was declared a scam by the ACCC. This guy is a total lunatic. He posts crazy stuff on Facebook and is about the angriest person I've met. I tried to get my money back but he refuses my calls and told me to get lost. He's a scammer. I'm surprised the authorities aren't investigating him...there's a lot of people he's made angry.
    Go Delwyn - this is crap and stupid attempt to get one back., I am not involved in any internet crap so I dont give a rats arse. Like I told you Im going to be all over you like shit to a blanket for ripping me and a lot of others off :judges:
    Last edited by Conbuster; 05-27-2010 at 07:20 PM.

Too right - you Delwyn McKenzie and all the conartists we took down. I know how the internet works - shame on u:judges:
    Last edited by Conbuster; 05-27-2010 at 06:17 PM.

this stupid attempt to discredit me is testimony to the fact that you Delwyn McKenzie are a devious person that will stop of nothing to extract money from your victums. You will never succeed again in using the internet to rob poeple - and for me it is an enjoyable and entertaining process to shut you down. Like I said I am not marketing anything on the internet so your crazy attempt to discredit me is simply a testimonal to how dumb you really are. :spin2:
    Last edited by Conbuster; 05-28-2010 at 04:03 PM. Reason: spelling

Delwyn
    I have a proposal for you. You pay me the $us14,000 commission that you robbed from us with that crap of LLI and I will cease from my campaign of destroying you as far as internet marketing. I know what Im doing now. I will employ all manner of media, bloggs and scam reports that will effectively shut you down from working your new "business". This is no tame threat. I have the time and knowledge to do this and I will achieve my objectives - you know this. Pay the money back you stole from my family and I will remove all media, bloggs and scam reports and you will never hear from me again. You have till Friday 4th June to respond in the positive - or my it begins - you have seen nothing yet
    :judges:

Re: Roger Peters - NZ Beware of this guy

Gerald Te Oi Otimi residing in Otara Auckland,New Zealand.
    I once worked under this guy,and met his brother,Mrs and kids.
    This guy is an inventor.A former business owner,entrepreneur,and problem solver.
    But at present he is selling certificates to Pacific Islanders giving and stating they have full rights to NZ citizenship as they can be come "Maoris" or native, indiginous peoples.For a small fee of $NZ500.00.
    He has found a loop hole in the laws,and acted upon it thinking he is right. BUT,be weary of this guy, as he has a history of scamming. We as a group worked for him and he didn't keep the money he promised us in a trust he told us he had set up. He used it to buy a small fishing boat.One of our friends who did his books,found out. She confronted him, and he couldn't tell us where the money went.But he did pay for us a flat.I made money through his business idea,but he once established got a guy from University and didn't need me any more.He's mainly a "user" of the unwary. :rotz:
    And watch out for BDI and Nu skin in NZ.:zx11pissed:

Watch out for this guy using the name computer_mod on http://www.trademe.co.nz. He is light fingered, and he sells crap PCs claiming they are faster than any you have.But their specs are as follows: 600mhz Cpu,64 Gb ram if you're lucky it's still in the PC after you've bought it,or been given it.And a 6GB Hard drive.
    Claims he is a MS Certified technician,etc and a money making business man.
    He's not, and is as poor as a church mouse.:nervouss: