+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 123456789101112 LastLast

Oceanside Network & Oceanside Forex....Q&A

Dear Forum Members,

As you may or may not be aware there was a long defamatory and slanderous thread about me that has been deleted.

In light of that a new "thread" was created by a user who seems to be convinced in his own mind that I am a "scammer".

What I have started this thread for, is that we can have a civil discussion where anyone here may ask questions regarding Oceanside. Oceanside Forex I can speak on publicly.

Oceanside Network I am limited in what I can say until further advice from our attorneys. (Contrary to popular belief, we are bringing several items to our attorneys AND...we have contracted a 2nd counsel so that we can have more than one opinion. There are actually multiple current options in order to continue to improve the business model of the Network.....one such option includes forming what we like to call PODS where members would come in groups of no more than 15 and they would form their own mini corporation and open their own Managed accounts starting at $50,000 and higher. ...We are currently exploring additional options as while the PODS concept is fully compliant through SEC regulations, we still like the freedom that individuals have with our current structure. We will update, as per our counsels advice.)

Before we open up this forum to Questions and Answers, I am going to respond to several accusations and slanderous comments from user named FastMoney.

As long as this discussion is kept Civil, I will come here daily to work through many of the questions that people may have. If you Slander me....I will report you immediately. If you simply want to bash my company...I will report you immediately.

His first claim:

"That Broker Jones guaranteed profits"

My response: NEVER....ANYWHERE....have we ever guaranteed, or promised any type of profits. In fact on EVERY webinar....and I do mean EVERY webinar I say the same thing over and over again.

"This is real live trading without a safety net. We cannot guarantee what is going to happen 5 minutes from now, let alone next month. All we can do is show you past...and present performance." (If you have attended one of our webinars...you've heard me say this...over...and over...and over.)

His next claim:

He is asking people to invest their life savings...

My response:

NEVER....have I ever told anyone they need to put money into our company. In fact on every single webinar we do I tell people up front, "This is not a sales pitch, we are simply here to show you transparency and help you make an informed and educated decision, and if you choose not to invest with Oceanside, then at least we can help educate you so that you can make a the best possible decision with your money." In fact that's why we developed the OFX U on our website at Oceanside Forex.

Show me the PROOF, that I have ever asked anyone to put their "life savings" into Oceanside.....ever. I will never do so..in fact that would be sheer insanity. In fact we had one member of Oceanside ask me if I thought he should invest with $30,000....and I said that I absolutely could not answer him, it is not my decision to make.

His Claim:

That we have offers of $100 million on the system.

My response:

Yes, just prior to Oceanside launching in September of 2009 there was a $100 million plus offer on the table to purchase the system. Had that occured, Oceanside would not exist. The creators of the system however decided that it was in their best interest to allow Oceanside to market the opportunity via our private offer and through our Managed Accounts visible on Oceanside Forex's website. We have proprietary access to the system.

His Claims:

His company only accepts funds through alertpay...

My Response:

This is currently true however we are opening a New Zealand Bancorp within the next several months. In fact we have just signed a Terms of Engagement with the New Zealand lawfirm who will be setting it up for us.

I fail to see how using Alertpay makes us a Scam. They are a 15 year old company and they have an account with Deutche Bank......it doesn't get anymore legitimate than that.

His Claims:

Oceanside goes through a broker, avs carter.. he is touting as the best in the business, yet all their address's around the world are nothing more than mailbox etc's......

My response:

We use AVS Carter which is now transitioning to WSD Direct in New Zealand. The funds in the brokerage are guaranteed by NZX.....meaning if the brokerage went "scam" the funds are protected. (This is a good thing)

NEVER......have I said they are the "best in the business" That is an outright lie. In fact on Oceanside Forex you can clearly see we offer several brokerages for our Managed Accounts....including MIG Bank. (Please.....try to tell me that MIG Bank is a scam too.....:judges:)

His Claim:

Broker has been in every hyip known to man...

My response:

Actually I lost money in FastProfits Club (that was my 1st) (I recruited nobody)

Then I lost money in Tri-Star Media (Bob Krimminals enterprise) (I recruited about 5-10 people here....I did think it was a legitimate company....it was an honest mistake. Luckily those people had pulled out their initial funds and did not lose.)

I made money in Vlane (aka Global Marketing Solutions) (This scam actually ran long enough and me and my small group of people that I did bring in all made money.......I actually believed that Fee Vuerhoff AKA Mrs. Vee....was an honest person and not capable of running a scam....)

I did make money in Guardian Equity Group (never recruited a single soul.....I had learned my lesson!)...but as you may or may not know I'm also the guy who went to war with them on my blog, publicly detailing all of the red flags of why I feel they are a ponzi scam.

If having sought a legitimate passive income on the internet makes me a scammer......then I guess I am guilty as charged.... :judges:

He Claims:

That I created a false identity to promote Oceanside.

My response:

This is FLAT OUT BULL. I have never....EVER created a false identity to promote anything. I have ALWAYS stood behind my name Justin "Broker" Jones.

I find this accusation absolutely insane coming from an ANONYMOUS poster using a fake Identity such as FastMoney. (Seriously......)

His claim is slanderous with zero proof. I don't hide my IP address, nor my identity. I say what I think, and mean what I say. I always have...and always will.....sometimes to a fault.

He claims:

That he has spoken with me on the phone for over 45 minutes.

My response:

I've never spoken with anyone named Fast Money on the phone. Why doesn't he show his phone records to prove this claim? Should be easy enough....... I've only got two phone numbers.

I'm waiting for the phone records, and if he photoshops them I will sue.

I have spoken to many people on the phone of course, but even in doing so, I've never made any wild claims or told people they need to invest. I simply answer questions to the best of my ability and let them decide. (We also do webinars monday through friday 2 times per day showing one of our live managed accounts trading......seriously WE PROVIDE THE PROOF. What proof has FastMoney provided?)

...it is possible I've spoken to him....but I have never spoken to anyone named Fast Money and unless he provides the phone records and comes out of his Anonymous Hiding Spot (I will trace the number and have his first/last name if he provides the proof)......then his statement that we have spoken for 45 minutes is lacking any proof whatsoever.

His Slander:

That is all his deal is smoke and mirrors. Made up to look nice for sucker mlmers...

My response:

This is nothing but 100% Libel and Slander and I will be taking it to my attorneys. (I estimate that statements like this made on the internet by Fast Money have cost my business over 1 million in damages, and have hurt my reputation, and put my family in jeapordy.)

---

In Conclusion:

We make no promises.

We make no guarantees.

And if you would like proof of our system trading and the returns that we have made since October when our first account went live, we can show you so much empirical evidence it would make even the most staunch cynic realize that we are really......trading.

We can provide over 130 pages of Account Statements.

We show live webinars Monday - Friday...2 times per day showing you a Live Managed Account. We can and will pull up for you Live Account Statements right there on the presentation. If you want to see the last week. We can show you the trades, the chart, and the relevant numbers.

In fact......we can also set up a Demo account specifically for scam.com members and give each of you your own log in. How about we create an account starting at ....let's say $250,000 on a demo and give everyone at scam.com the log in details.....each of you can log in and watch how our system makes trades for as long as you wish. (Would that be enough proof?)

And if it wouldn't....What Exactly......will be enough proof?

The thing that I find extremely interesting is that FastMoney has NEVER attended one of our live webinars. ......he's never even watched our system and how it trades and listened to our explanation of how the thing works and does what it does. He's never gone there to ask us any questions he wants.....he has only come here to defame us and sling mud, libel and slander. (And again I promise you we are taking this....with him in mind...to our attorney and I can also promise you that our attorney can and will subpoena FastMoneys personal information should we choose to pursue this further.)

....I would rather.........however.....

We have a civil, informative, open, and transparent discussion here on this very thread, without any further "name calling", "bashing", "slander", "libel" or any other destructive comments towards either myself or Oceanside.

At this time I will gladly answer any and all questions.

If for any reason I do not know the answer off the top of my head, I will consult either our head trader, our programmer or our attorney.

We are very aware of all of the regulations with the SEC and we are yet determining our best course of action. As stated previously there are actually several options already on the table that we could utilize, but if at all possible we would like to be compliant while still achieving our original vision.

To offer an institutional grade investment opportunity to the average person, world wide.

I look forward for your intelligent feedback and questions.

Yes I have made mistakes in the past, just like every other single person here on this forum......I do however not find one shred of evidence here regarding my being a "scammer" and I would hope that we can continue in a civil manner.

We are an extremely transparent company. But you must do some of the legwork in obtaining the information we provide. (IE.....actually attend a webinar.....and ask your questions live.)

Kind Regards,

Broker Jones
    O C E A N S I D E President

Re: Oceanside Network & Oceanside Forex....Q&A

Len is in the opinion that you are just a promoter of oceanside..

Is this true? Or are you president of oceanside, which you have stated over and over again on the web?

On the thread Your friend Len, deleted you clearly are asking people to invest in your deal? Can you, ie Oceanside do that legally in the U.S?

BTW: The lawsuit threats bore me.. Broker you will lose.. Sorry.. You better have $100k at least in your piggy bank before you try me.. And be willing to lose it cause you will..

Also: I never said you signed on as a different person.. Someone sitting "as they said" next to kd.. did..

Also I am happy that 1,000,000 in investments didnt come in because of me.. That makes me feel good..
    Last edited by fastmoney; 05-25-2010 at 02:37 PM.

Mr.Jones, the next time you see your attorney please print out and show them a copy of the following website:

Interpretation:
    Re: Use of Internet Web Sites To Offer Securities, Solicit Securities Transactions, or Advertise Investment Services Offshore

And then show them a copy of the terms and conditions page from your oceansidenetwork.com site. Your terms and conditions seem to claim that:

A private transaction executed in Nevis Island as conducted in this program is exempt from the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, the U.S. Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and the U.S. Investment Company Act of 1940 and all other rules, regulations and amendments thereof. OFC is not FDIC insured, is not a licensed bank, investment advisor or a securities firm.
    But, in my layman's understanding of that SEC page it seems that unless you take reasonable steps to insure that no American citizens can participate in your investment offing, the SEC is empowered to enforce it's securities laws on your program.

So, Mr.Jones, what steps are you taking to ensure that no Americans invest in your program?

Ask your attorneys which website has the more accurate opinion of securities law, your's or the SEC's.

Quote Originally Posted by brokerjones View Post

I did make money in Guardian Equity Group (never recruited a single soul.....I had learned my lesson!)...but as you may or may not know I'm also the guy who went to war with them on my blog, publicly detailing all of the red flags of why I feel they are a ponzi scam.[/I]

If having sought a legitimate passive income on the internet makes me a scammer......then I guess I am guilty as charged.... :judges:

Broker Jones

You said on your blog you invested $700 bucks.. Your cash out check.. 2 months ago while gaining 8% a month in oceanside.. was, what 3k or 4k?, After you called them on being a 'POnzi Scheme", you ran around from bank to bank trying to cash that $4K check they gave you?....

By definition a ponzi scheme is something that pays out earlier investors with newer investors money..

If you believed that it was a ponzi scheme.. Why did you accept the money? Why did you take the profit?

You must of known that you were basiclly stealing money from the newer investors..

You do not feel that way? At all?

Another question.. Can oceanside accept money from any other method than alert pay? Can I just transfer you money.. Why not?

Also, we talked on the phone broker, I watched your webinar.. There is nothing different with your deal than the other 2000+ forex hype scams that are out there.. They all have video's on how their black box's work... How did you find one that actually does works? Amazing!!

Also I noticed JD's andyour friends ryan statement (your partner in Oceanside right?) that oceanside made more than 18% for the month of November 2008.. I know, I know.. that was before you found your legit Black box..

http://oceansidewealthinfo.wordpress.com/

Yep you must be legit now?

I am excited about this Q and A and look forward to you answering my questions. To clear up this matter..
    Last edited by fastmoney; 05-25-2010 at 04:55 PM.

I see you have been on at least twice since asking us to ask questions and you would be happy to answer them, I have a few more if you do not mind answering..

What is the fee alertpay charges you? 5%, 6%.. It must suck for a legit biz like Oceanside to have to dig themselves out of that hole from day 1.. Isn't it?

Why is it that I find that a lot of hyip forex black box companies go through alertpay, oddly though, some of them go through banks in New Zeland.. Where is your new bank supposed to be?

Why did you stop the network marketing aspect of the business?

Are you suing all the people from the other threads on the web for slandering you by calling Oceanside a scam? Why not? Why wait? As I have seen I am small potatoes compared to some of the sites about you and oceanside..

So when you and jd were with oceanside,(before as you claim, you guys took over, when they were claiming 18% per month and from the link above 10% plus per month+) Why didn't you list that as one of the hyip programs you were in, in your list? What happened to their black box? Why the need to shut it down and reopen it?

I see that you and JD gave the webinars for the old oceanside.... humm...

http://www.worldlawdirect.com/forum/...e-scam-15.html
    Last edited by fastmoney; 05-25-2010 at 07:08 PM.

I have no questions, yet. Just posting this helpful link for anyone who wants to do some research on their own.

http://www.forexfraud.com/forex-scam.html

Quote Originally Posted by fastmoney View Post
    Len is in the opinion that you are just a promoter of oceanside..

Is this true? Or are you president of oceanside, which you have stated over and over again on the web?
    You are correct, I am the President and equal owner of Oceanside.

On the thread Your friend Len, deleted you clearly are asking people to invest in your deal? Can you, ie Oceanside do that legally in the U.S?
    We are legally allowed to discuss Oceanside Forex Managed Accounts publicly at this time in any venue we wish. Our Managed Accounts are compliant with all regulatory agencies.

When it comes to the Oceanside Network, we are discussing all options with our Attorneys at this time, and will report further information as it becomes available and/or per advisement. We have acquired a 2nd counsel based out of New Zealand (since we are opening a New Zealand Bancorp shortly) and we will do whatever it takes to be compliant with all regulatory agencies when it comes to the Oceanside Network as well. Whether this must remain a private only offer, or whether we will be able to go public remains to be seen. There are several viable options on the table, and we want to explore them all thoroughly before committing to one.

We will update.

---

As to your legal comments. Avoid the slander, libel and defamatory comments and we will not need to mention that issue again.

Kind Regards,

Broker Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful Cynic View Post
    Mr.Jones, the next time you see your attorney please print out and show them a copy of the following website:

Interpretation:
    Re: Use of Internet Web Sites To Offer Securities, Solicit Securities Transactions, or Advertise Investment Services Offshore

And then show them a copy of the terms and conditions page from your oceansidenetwork.com site. Your terms and conditions seem to claim that:

But, in my layman's understanding of that SEC page it seems that unless you take reasonable steps to insure that no American citizens can participate in your investment offing, the SEC is empowered to enforce it's securities laws on your program.

So, Mr.Jones, what steps are you taking to ensure that no Americans invest in your program?

Ask your attorneys which website has the more accurate opinion of securities law, your's or the SEC's.
    Thank you for this post Hopeful.

I am going to take an actual copy/paste of it and discuss it with our attorneys.

We will do whatever it takes to become compliant in all regards. This opportunity is far too great to be thwarted by a "misstep" when it comes to regulations.

If that means the Network must change how it operates and develop into "PODS" only. Meaning miniature corporations of no more than 15 individual investors who open their own Managed Accounts at $50,000 or more, then that is what we will do. (This structure I just mentioned is currently 100% compliant with all regulatory bodies, however we would rather keep the current model if at all possible as we feel it is more accessible to the average person.)

I am assuming that most of the literature on our websites will be modified as per our new Attorneys advisement.

Kind Regards,

Broker Jones

You said on your blog you invested $700 bucks.. Your cash out check.. 2 months ago while gaining 8% a month in oceanside.. was, what 3k or 4k?, After you called them on being a 'POnzi Scheme", you ran around from bank to bank trying to cash that $4K check they gave you?....

By definition a ponzi scheme is something that pays out earlier investors with newer investors money..

If you believed that it was a ponzi scheme.. Why did you accept the money? Why did you take the profit?

You must of known that you were basiclly stealing money from the newer investors..

You do not feel that way? At all?
    Actually I do feel that way....if there was a way to give back the $4,000 in proportion perfectly...I would.

At the time I asked Guardian to "close my account and simply send my balance to me" they still maintained they were a legitimate company. To be honest I never expected them to pay me.

Then when they sent me the check, I was actually hoping it was fraudulent so that I could nail them to the wall.

I only did the "run around" because I had to show my readers that I exhausted every opportunity to "cash it" rather than just say "It's a SCAM....and the check was fraudulent"

You see.....when I go after a SCAM....I try to show PROOF.

I only hope that in another year or two Oceanside can begin donating to charities and hopefully my "guilty conscience" of cashing in 4k will be somewhat alleviated.

That really is all there is to say about this particular topic, so if you would, let's keep the focus on Oceanside.

Another question.. Can oceanside accept money from any other method than alert pay? Can I just transfer you money.. Why not?
    Yes, if you open your own Managed Account, you actually never send your money to us directly.

We NEVER have access to your money. What happens is you click on one of the Managed Account options on our website and then you are able to download an application directly to the broker of your choice.

After your account is set up, you bank wire your funds directly to them.

Once your account is funded you will sign what is called an LPOA (Limited Power of Attorney) which in a nutshell allows us to attach our system to your account and begin trading. From there the brokerage at the end of any given Positive Returns month will deduct our performance fee (30%) and deposit it into our IB (introducing broker) account.

As pertaining to the Oceanside Network, currently we only have Alertpay, however as mentioned above, I would expect a direct bank wire to our New Zealand Bancorp to be available within 2 months time. (More updates on specific eta's as we get closer)

Also, we talked on the phone broker,
    Prove it. It's VERY easy for you to pull up the records of your phone bill and post the proof for all of us to read here. I will then double check with my phone company to verify you have not photo-shopped it.

You expect proof from us. I expect it from you. Period.

I watched your webinar..There is nothing different with your deal than the other 2000+ forex hype scams that are out there.. They all have video's on how their black box's work... How did you find one that actually does works? Amazing!!
    Again Prove it. Give me the DATE and the Email address you used when you attended that webinar. We have them all on file at our webinar provider...GoToWebinar. I'll GLADLY take a screenshot and post it as proof that you attended.

And hey....if you didn't like what you saw on our webinar....that is your prerogative.

As for "videos" ...we dont have any "videos" on the internet about our system you must be on a live webinar....just so you know.

Also I noticed JD's andyour friends ryan statement (your partner in Oceanside right?) that oceanside made more than 18% for the month of November 2008.. I know, I know.. that was before you found your legit Black box..
    Our system HAS done 18% months before. It has also done negative 8% months. The average is somewhere between 5-15%. Corporately we're around 8% on most of our accounts this month. It does vary depending on when an account was opened.

Oceanside (The company that I own) did not open it's account until October 2009. The %'s shown on our Oceanside Forex website represent the "showpiece" Managed Account that we show on our webinars. All accounts will vary slightly. An account opened today....will trade differently than an account opened tomorrow as they will have different entry and exit points on their respective currency pairs.

I am excited about this Q and A and look forward to you answering my questions. To clear up this matter..
    Oddly enough, I too am excited about this Q and A.

We are transparent and time will prove that to you and all who are reading this.

Kind Regards,

Broker Jones

Actually I do feel that way....if there was a way to give back the $4,000 in proportion perfectly...I would.

At the time I asked Guardian to "close my account and simply send my balance to me" they still maintained they were a legitimate company. To be honest I never expected them to pay me.

Then when they sent me the check, I was actually hoping it was fraudulent so that I could nail them to the wall.

I only did the "run around" because I had to show my readers that I exhausted every opportunity to "cash it" rather than just say "It's a SCAM....and the check was fraudulent"

You see.....when I go after a SCAM....I try to show PROOF.

I only hope that in another year or two Oceanside can begin donating to charities and hopefully my "guilty conscience" of cashing in 4k will be somewhat alleviated.

That really is all there is to say about this particular topic, so if you would, let's keep the focus on Oceanside.

Yes, if you open your own Managed Account, you actually never send your money to us directly.

We NEVER have access to your money. What happens is you click on one of the Managed Account options on our website and then you are able to download an application directly to the broker of your choice.

After your account is set up, you bank wire your funds directly to them.

Once your account is funded you will sign what is called an LPOA (Limited Power of Attorney) which in a nutshell allows us to attach our system to your account and begin trading. From there the brokerage at the end of any given Positive Returns month will deduct our performance fee (30%) and deposit it into our IB (introducing broker) account.

As pertaining to the Oceanside Network, currently we only have Alertpay, however as mentioned above, I would expect a direct bank wire to our New Zealand Bancorp to be available within 2 months time. (More updates on specific eta's as we get closer)

Prove it. It's VERY easy for you to pull up the records of your phone bill and post the proof for all of us to read here. I will then double check with my phone company to verify you have not photo-shopped it.

Again Prove it. Give me the DATE and the Email address you used when you attended that webinar. We have them all on file at our webinar provider...GoToWebinar. I'll GLADLY take a screenshot and post it as proof that you attended.

And hey....if you didn't like what you saw on our webinar....that is your prerogative.

As for "videos" ...we dont have any "videos" on the internet about our system you must be on a live webinar....just so you know.

Our system HAS done 18% months before. It has also done negative 8% months. The average is somewhere between 5-15%. Corporately we're around 8% on most of our accounts this month. It does vary depending on when an account was opened.

Oceanside (The company that I own) did not open it's account until October 2009. The %'s shown on our Oceanside Forex website represent the "showpiece" Managed Account that we show on our webinars. All accounts will vary slightly. An account opened today....will trade differently than an account opened tomorrow as they will have different entry and exit points on their respective currency pairs.

Oddly enough, I too am excited about this Q and A.

We are transparent and time will prove that to you and all who are reading this.

Kind Regards,

Broker Jones
    Wow. I believe you're making the same mistake Lenny made in the Yoli thread. I think you will regret making some of these statements online. They can potentially stay here for a very long time.

Of course some threads disappear, but that's another topic.

:spin2:

I see you have been on at least twice since asking us to ask questions and you would be happy to answer them, I have a few more if you do not mind answering..
    I will be happy to answer all of your questions.

What is the fee alertpay charges you? 5%, 6%.. It must suck for a legit biz like Oceanside to have to dig themselves out of that hole from day 1.. Isn't it?
    The fees are passed on to the membership when they make purchases. Oceanside has been profitable since day 1. (We do realize these fees..."suck"....but we hope the returns we are producing are a "consolation".)

Again, we are literally spending the money to initiate the NZ Bancorp early next week. Once this is set up, and we have our software in place, as well as our KYC process in order, we will be able to accept bank wires, and while there will still be a bank wire fee, we anticipate it being much lower than Alertpays fees.

(Alertpay does perform KYC for us at this time......which is why we use them.)

Why is it that I find that a lot of hyip forex black box companies go through alertpay, oddly though, some of them go through banks in New Zeland.. Where is your new bank supposed to be?
    Alertpay handles KYC for us, while we were able to establish ourselves corporately and prepare for our NZ Bancorp.

Actually we explored several options for our bancorp including Panama, Belize, Cook Islands and New Zealand.

If you do a little research you will find, just as we did, that NZ is the most favorable and respected environment for a bancorp at this time.

I'm not concerned with what "other companies" are doing.......

Why did you stop the network marketing aspect of the business?
    GREAT question! And my answer will include several reasons.

1. It was bulky, cumbersome and complicated to administer it within our business model. (keeping track of autoships etc)

2. As much as we initially liked the concept, we were more often than not...running into high end investors who were very interested in Oceanside but once you mentioned MLM (in any capacity) they rolled their eyes.

3. With the continuing evolution of our business model, we felt that our target market was steadily becoming more sophisticated and that MLM was not conducive to the image we wanted.

Are you suing all the people from the other threads on the web for slandering you by calling Oceanside a scam? Why not? Why wait? As I have seen I am small potatoes compared to some of the sites about you and oceanside..
    We will see. There is only so much time in any given day and right now I feel our discussion has become civil, and I don't really hold grudges. Shall we continue?

So when you and jd were with oceanside,(before as you claim, you guys took over, when they were claiming 18% per month and from the link above 10% plus per month+) Why didn't you list that as one of the hyip programs you were in, in your list? What happened to their black box? Why the need to shut it down and reopen it?
    Oceanside Wealth was not an HYIP...and it was the exact same blackbox. Had the original 51% owner Dr. Kumar Singh of Gilbert Arizona....not been completely inept at running a business.....that company would be thriving now.

But all things happen for a reason and anyone who is a part of Oceanside Network or Oceanside Forex can and will testify that the two companies are like Night & Day.

I see that you and JD gave the webinars for the old oceanside.... humm...

http://www.worldlawdirect.com/forum/...e-scam-15.html
    Yep, we sure did.....and JD was part owner. 49%.....which meant he had no control.

I was nothing but someone who believed in the product and was pitched a great game about how all of my time and effort would be worth it. (even though I wasn't being paid for it)

In the end.... it was ironically worth it. Because I was able to build relationships with the head trader, and the programmers who were also extremely disatisfied with Dr. Kumar's handling of the company.

They unanimously gave me the blessing to re-structure and re-launch the company as the President.

I decided to keep the name because I'm not here to try and pull a "fast one".

I and my current partners spent 2 years developing the current model and as I previously mentioned the results speak for themselves. Like night and day..

Kind Regards,

Broker Jones

Live & Learn.....we agree to disagree.

If you have any questions for me, I will be happy to answer them for you as long as they have not already been asked and replied to in this thread.

Kind Regards,

Broker

this looks very bad for the credibility of scam.com, which is of course, my own credibility.

according to you, you didn't like some things said about you and your company so you managed to have a friend, appointed as admin here, who deleted the thread to keep the public from reading it. oh, my, my. how far have we fallen?

You are correct, I am the President and equal owner of Oceanside.

We are legally allowed to discuss Oceanside Forex Managed Accounts publicly at this time in any venue we wish. Our Managed Accounts are compliant with all regulatory agencies.

When it comes to the Oceanside Network, we are discussing all options with our Attorneys at this time, and will report further information as it becomes available and/or per advisement. We have acquired a 2nd counsel based out of New Zealand (since we are opening a New Zealand Bancorp shortly) and we will do whatever it takes to be compliant with all regulatory agencies when it comes to the Oceanside Network as well. Whether this must remain a private only offer, or whether we will be able to go public remains to be seen. There are several viable options on the table, and we want to explore them all thoroughly before committing to one.

We will update.

---

As to your legal comments. Avoid the slander, libel and defamatory comments and we will not need to mention that issue again.

Kind Regards,

Broker Jones
    Is this what this is going to be.. pages of you dancing around the questions...

It was a simple question...

Comments first... Private only, humm.. by coming on a message board and telling people that your box did 30%+ (what was it) over the last 6 months and then asking for people in the US to watch a sales webinar.. You have made it public.. A big, big no-no.. Do you agree with that?

You said you are able to DISCUSS it.. DISCUSS IT.. Humm..

So again, Are you legally allowed to accept funds from people in the United States?

You said I have lost you at least a million in revenue..to do that you must have millions in accounts.. are you telling us that all that money came from outside the US?

I see that there are several Americans with the oceanside wealth videos on them.. Did they put money in?

Just for your own info... I have been threatened to be sued and sued by 2 world 500 companies.. One, the much bigger one, after there lawyer talked to me on the phone they decided to drop it.. I was hoping they would of sued me in that one.. The other one after suing me.. sent me a check... A big check... Broker, again.. Don't say it again unless you mean it.. The I am going to sue you card just makes you look stupid...

If that means the Network must change how it operates and develop into "PODS" only. Meaning miniature corporations of no more than 15 individual investors who open their own Managed Accounts at $50,000 or more, then that is what we will do. (This structure I just mentioned is currently 100% compliant with all regulatory bodies, however we would rather keep the current model if at all possible as we feel it is more accessible to the average person.)

I am assuming that most of the literature on our websites will be modified as per our new Attorneys advisement.

Kind Regards,

Broker Jones

Broker, Are you naive?

I only ask that because do you really believe that all you have to do is make up some shell company and put up to 15 people in each and the SEC will not look right through that?

It is all fun and games until the SEC says... So.... Broker..

Why do you need get a bank account in New Zealand again?

What is wrong with a bank here in the good ole USA..

Also, why do you think a lot of hyip programs bank in New Zealand?

Why Prove that I didnt call you, or watch a seminar?

Can you please prove that you are Broker Jones?

Broker Jones

Wow.. and I hope you are going to be able to prove that when the SEC comes calling..
    Last edited by fastmoney; 05-26-2010 at 03:07 AM.