+ Reply to Thread

JD Lewis/Josephus Delacore Lewis: U.R.N. Direct

Stay away and I repeat STAY AWAY if you come across a company called U.R.N. Direct. He is also a member of every business site out there like LinkedIn etc..under JD LEWIS U.R.N. Direct: (he might also use a company called: accesscashnow.com) This "LIAR" who runs the company goes by the name JD LEWIS : His real name is JOSEPHUS DELACORE LEWIS. If you do invest with him do not expect to get paid back. One of his schemes is bridge financing. I got sucked in bigtime, he is a great convincing talker, he will tell you everything you want to hear, after he has your money he sings a different tune. He was recommend to me by someone I knew. I found out after I gave him my money he gave me a fraudulent Ontario Inc number on the contract he signed with me for our deal. I also found out later found out he ran a scheme in Manitoba and was fined by the securities commision in Manitoba. I listed the links below. If you do meet him he will tell you that your loan is 100% secure and safe, of course up until the time your money is due back to you. When I invested it was supposed to be a 3 month loan, it has now been 3 yrs. He also plays the Canadian lax laws for crooks like a charm. He knows every angle there is to take your money and not pay back. One of his classic emails he sends out is listed below, with the Manitoba links:

I would feel terrible if he "conned" someone else. I have a strong feeling I am not the only one he owes too. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to answer any questions. Again my advice: STAY AWAY.

http://www.msc.gov.mb.ca/legal_docs/...stuartsoa.html
    http://www.msc.gov.mb.ca/legal_docs/.../whstuart.html

JD Lewis/Josephus Delacore Lewis U R N Direct

What talented phrase

Re: JD Lewis/Josephus Delacore Lewis: U.R.N. Direc

You must be one real dumb SOB to have missed all the important things that people do BEFORE investing their money. Now you are on the internet, crying the blues, like "he did you wrong". You gave away your money like the DUMB angry SOB that you sound like. Leave your car window down, your keys in the ignition and run across the street to buy a Lotto ticket. You come back three minutes later and your car is gone. Whose to blame..the thief??? Get a life..

Sports Equipment Found Online

Hey, pleasant blog with good data. I really like finding their way back here often. There? s only one issue that annoys me and that's the misfunctioning of remark posting. I usually uncover 500 error page, and need to do the post twice. - Don’t improve it into a flop!