ProvisionRX

yb:Any input on ProvisionRX?

Re: ProvisionRX

HELLO? any answers?

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by makingeasymoney View Post
    HELLO? any answers?
    Do you know that many sick people? Sounds good in theory, sort of, but this pay plan might suck.

If you would like to acquire enough ProvisionRx customers that total at least 300 uses of the ProvisionRx pharmacy card (20 BV), then please contact ProvisionRx customer service at link removed to arrange this set up. Acquiring 300 uses will take a minimum of 5 months for you to accomplish.

They are doing their first pep rally/convention June 5th in Dallas. They must be a very young company.

What can other's dig up about these guys?

Lady Mod

Some History
    They use to be ProvisonUS, the company went under,ask why, what a good buiseness?
    they are the same owners of BPI worldwide, went under also. Now is Provisionrx.
    same thing.

I can't really tell whether the Company will last or not but what i1know is their marketing concept is unique since it's an offline method that has virtually no competition.

First of all where did you get your company history information from? Please post the reference.
    Second, many companies close and re-open so don't assume they closed their doors as ProvisionUS because of bad business practices unless you can prove it.
    Third, I am with ProvisionRx and I know the president and all the execs at the highest level personally. As far as the comp plan goes it is one of the best I have seen within a NM and MLM structure.
    But if people think they can come into this business and get rich quick without building relationships, passing out cards on a daily then this isn't for them. It takes a serious commitment to have success with anything you do for a living. So don't think just because the company uses a NM and MLM business model that it will be easy. And if you're a lazy ass then its not for you. We are building relationships with Doctors, the healthcare industry and many more people who understand that there is a serious problem in America and people need all the help they can get these days when it comes to healthcare.

Let me explain something to you people out there, who have a bad taste in your mouth about Network Marketing, and MLM marketing. First these two business models are not the same but however they are parallel to one another. Network Marketing is the action and process of gathering like minds together in a organized structure. MLM is the payment structure(in short). These are American business models. So for people to automatically assume that these two proven business models are always associated with scams is so ignorant. Now if there wasn't a actually product or services being provided then it becomes a pyramid, or scam. These are totally , totally, 100% not the same. I'm open to answering any questions you may have about ProvisionRx and if I can't answer your questions I got the President's number on speed dial. So print a card and use it. Its free!

:spin2: BreakingRxNews

Updated link to print cards if you need one and want to try it out for yourself

Here's a site that has some info on it, it's about the only non provisionrx site I found.
    Provisionrx

@BreakingRxNews,
    It has been rumored that provisionrx is apart/partnered with IAB which through some research turned out to be a large medical scam. Not saying that proisionrx is a scam but i just wish to know about your relationship with this company. I havent found any bad hings about your company however that dosent mean i trust it. If you need links on my information about IAB i will proide it on the next message. I really want to know who i am dealing with before i even consider working with you. Please dont take thins in the wrong way just have seen many scams as a small business owner and avoided them by covering my butt. Thank you for your time.

Been working with ProvisionRX for about 4 months. The card does work and has saved me personnally over $400 in the last 5 months. Works better if you do not have insurance but even with insurance you may save $$ like I did. Handing out the cards is easy but the way you make $$ is get others to join ($195) and get re-imbursed as others join. You can make $$ on sveral downlines. I am currently at the District Marketing Manager Level and receving checks monthly. So far it looks pretty good and I am pleased with the support. Check it out at www.dennissmith.provisionrx.com
    Last edited by dsmith0301; 06-02-2011 at 05:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dsmith0301 View Post

Been working with ProvisionRX for about 4 months.

Handing out the cards is easy but the way you make $$ is get others to join ($195) and get re-imbursed as others join. You can make $$ on several downlines.
    So - you make money just by recruiting people? Please explain.
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways different ideas won't work.
    ― Thomas Edison

Yes, when you get others to join you get re-imbursed the monies you have paid to join (ie $195). As you build your downline, 1) you make money off each person that joins not only on the($195) enrollment but 2) $1.00 on each personal card usage 3) they hand cards you make $.18 on each usage. So if you think about it, as you build the downline your ability to increase your income grows in volumes. If you can get 4 people across your top line and have their people go about 4 or 5 deep you can make a decent return. I am in the black with regards to my investment. I paid the $195 and also became a trainer ($180) and have gotten every penny back. So all I keep doing is handing out cards and letting people reach out to me about joining. No hard selling just present the facts. If your interested go to my site:
    www.dennissmith.provisionrx.com or my e-mail is dsmith0301@comcast.net
    All the best, DS

The part in red below is what is considered head hunting. To be paid for simply recruiting someone is the quickest way for your company to get shut down.

Tom

Yes, when you get others to join you get re-imbursed the monies you have paid to join (ie $195). As you build your downline, 1) you make money off each person that joins not only on the($195) enrollment but 2) $1.00 on each personal card usage 3) they hand cards you make $.18 on each usage. So if you think about it, as you build the downline your ability to increase your income grows in volumes. If you can get 4 people across your top line and have their people go about 4 or 5 deep you can make a decent return. I am in the black with regards to my investment. I paid the $195 and also became a trainer ($180) and have gotten every penny back. So all I keep doing is handing out cards and letting people reach out to me about joining. No hard selling just present the facts. If your interested go to my site:
    www.dennissmith.provisionrx.com or my e-mail is dsmith0301@comcast.net
    All the best, DS
    Last edited by cruisin_man; 06-07-2011 at 09:15 AM.
    ― Thomas Edison

One must read the terms at ProvisionRx and it's not head hunting which is illegal. You MUST acquire customers before any compensation is paid out and all fees are based on true valuable services and a legit MLM company can pay out compensation based on end consumers and services. ProvisionRx only pays compensation based on services provided and customers gathered by reps>>not on head hunting.

Also a few more facts from people of ill repute who are not very adept in acquiring facts. ProvisionUS was not closed and BPI was acquired by ProvisionUS, so BPI did not go out of business. get your facts straight please!

Hey Doc - that would be great "IF" that's how it works.

But Dennis didn't say it that way. Read his post below in blue. He specifically said:

"when you get others to join you get re-imbursed the monies you have paid to join (ie $195). As you build your downline, 1) you make money off each person that joins not only on the($195) enrollment"

However - if your reps go around misrepresenting the product as dennis did - it could get you the kind of exposure you don't want.

Just sayin . . .

Quote Originally Posted by docfog View Post
    One must read the terms at ProvisionRx and it's not head hunting which is illegal. You MUST acquire customers before any compensation is paid out and all fees are based on true valuable services and a legit MLM company can pay out compensation based on end consumers and services. ProvisionRx only pays compensation based on services provided and customers gathered by reps>>not on head hunting.
    Yes, when you get others to join you get re-imbursed the monies you have paid to join (ie $195). As you build your downline, 1) you make money off each person that joins not only on the($195) enrollment but 2) $1.00 on each personal card usage 3) they hand cards you make $.18 on each usage. So if you think about it, as you build the downline your ability to increase your income grows in volumes. If you can get 4 people across your top line and have their people go about 4 or 5 deep you can make a decent return. I am in the black with regards to my investment. I paid the $195 and also became a trainer ($180) and have gotten every penny back. So all I keep doing is handing out cards and letting people reach out to me about joining. No hard selling just present the facts.
    Last edited by cruisin_man; 06-07-2011 at 09:16 AM.
    ― Thomas Edison

I understand it is misqouted and represents heah hunting the way it was said and many home business operators misrepresent MLM compensation plans that way. As a company we put up disclaimers and tell field representatives the facts and they explain them differently. Facts are at ProvisionRX compensation is only paid on the act of gathering end consumers or on the actual act of a consumer using the free Pharmacy discount card on a prescription. Of course as it is with any MLM these acts by a consumer will pay out in multi level fashion, so the building of a team or recruiting members who acquire end consumers earns one the most money because the ability to earn 1% of a large team is better than 100% of ones own effort.