+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Fourth Kind

Sharky is offline Right Might over Right Wrong(J. Swift) late 1600's User Rank

The Fourth Kind

The Fourth Kind

I finally got to watch The Forth Kind the other night. Very glad that before I watched this, the truth was already implanted in me. For if it were not, the possibility of believing what occurred, not denying that it did occurred could have had me shaking in my boots. But that isnít the case here.
    We have only the information that the fallen watchers childrenís spirits (fwcs) would have us to know. Information i.e. knowledge that was deemed not necessary by ones (religious leaders) who where possessed by these same said same fwcsís. Thatís right possessed.
    You have to seek out the truth and it will set you free in more ways then you ever thought possible.
    If you claim to believe in (Yahweh)God then you believe that there is a spirit world that exists. It would be ludicrous to believe other then what was taught in the scriptures, would it not?
    So if Yeshua (Jesus) mentions Enoch and so to in what Christians call the Old Testament, then why pray tell do we not have it available for study today?
    The answer is a historical fact, that the Council of Nicaea at or about 321AD sought out what would be scripture for the masses. That would be the books considered to be truth according to them. As if they were ordained by Yahweh(God) himself. This was the ruse that the fwcsís needed to get the truth, the full truth from being known. For the full truth would of saved all of mankind and this was not to be as far as they were concerned. For they hated Yahweh and his son. That, as in Enoch they took a vow to destroy all good that was Yahwehís creation. To deceive and have humans hate and not love. This included the division of faith and the destruction of the garden (Earth).
    These fwcsís are able to shape shift and influence Humanís with lieís and knowledge that was not for man. They were damned by Yahweh himself to never be able to enter into the High heaven and never to be cast off the earth and to have human, real human bodies to fully occupy. As in Enochís time. After the flood, they were cursed to remain evil spirits amongst men.
    So when an objects (UFOís) appear and move in ways that defy logic it is to confuse. When you are approached by Spirits and they can enter and convince you they are Yahweh your savior your will to believe is weak. They have the ability, once again to remind you, of being able to appear as an Angel of light, when the complete opposite is true.
    I see who they really are and they are counterfeit beings and can be cast out. Your faith needís to be full with the truth and the lieís wonít be believed and they can not touch you.
    The voices we hear inside us that we know confuse our thoughts are theirs. Calling upon the true name (Yeshua), which was by the way also changed, can stop these fwcsís in their tracks. But, you have to believe what Yeshua taught. Not what you have been taught by all the lieís that have become your truths.
    These truths are now available to all of you. Yeshua did say ĎIf you have eyes to see and ears to hearĒ did he not? I do believe the scripture to be valid and that my Yahweh would be able to keep the truth passed down from generation to generation, but the full truth needs to be known.
    We live not in this World, but this World of ours has become flawed by the demonís who are amongst us and attack all you want to believe in Him. They donít attack oneís who have no faith. The ones who have the faith are under constant warfare of the worst kind. We who believe are attacked by sickness, friends, family, doubt, fear. The list can go on, just add to it.
    To know Yahweh and His Love is what they are out to destroy.
    This movie projects beings that come and abduct and torture humans. But what is really going on is that these demons are trying to get unbelief and trying to enter once again into fleshly bodies. These people who go missing are the end result of trying to have real physical bodies that they desire . They feel that they will be able to accomplish this. They have deceived their own selves that they are able to do so.
    So, I see them and they see me. They canít touch me for Yeshua lives in me. I use His real name which is above all names on this planet earth the garden. I and you are able to defeat them through him being in us. We must never think he is limited. For Yeshua has stated that he and the Father are one. Do you believe Him or do you believe man when they say there are three?
    It really does come down to using his name for receiving the power that is there for every true believer and that power is the Fatherís Spirit which is the Fatherís power. You canít pray to power you can only receive it.
    Now go and learn, grow and be of no Fear for he will be there for you always. To say you believe and then doubt, there is no belief to be had. You will fall such as I. I fell, I heard the voices and I turned from the truth and I suffered much. But to my delight he picked me up and now I see.
    You may fall , but you donít have to worry if your heart is planted in Him. Our brains stray, and then the voices come. But they canít take residence in your heart once he has entered.
    He saves us through the Heart.
    When those voices in the movie say it is God you know they lie for they canít use His real name Yahweh for it would burn them.
    When these people in the film experience such horrific pain it can not be from the Father for the Father would never punish a child in such manner, would He?
    So, donít you believe it is Yahweh. Judgment day has not come.
    It will not come for the true believers at all.
    But it will come to those who say they believe and doubt and for those who reject the true name of Yeshua and say he is three. If you are luke warm your really in for it. Worshipping not the true Sabbath is not what makes you His people as stated in the scripture. Not obeying Yeshuaís teachings of Love is not what you should be doing. Loving the world more then the things of the Kingdom is plain wrong. Do not be deceived by what others say, go to Him for you are His child and he will send help.
    You all can get the help needed to live a life filled with Love from above and from this garden.
    There is someone out there in the garden that the Pure Water flows through to you.
    In Him forever more.

Donít believe this movie as Aliens from Space. They are aliens, but from this space. The Demon Space.

Love all of you.

Re: The Fourth Kind

i skipped over that when it came out cause the ratings were low!? i'm getting it now to watch!? now the ratings are at least just above average!? did you see legion, daybreakers, book of eli? :freak3: :spin2: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    The Fourth Kind

I finally got to watch The Forth Kind the other night. Very glad that before I watched this, the truth was already implanted in me. For if it were not, the possibility of believing what occurred, not denying that it did occurred could have had me shaking in my boots. But that isnít the case here.
    We have only the information that the fallen watchers childrenís spirits (fwcs) would have us to know. Information i.e. knowledge that was deemed not necessary by ones (religious leaders) who where possessed by these same said same fwcsís. Thatís right possessed.
    You have to seek out the truth and it will set you free in more ways then you ever thought possible.
    If you claim to believe in (Yahweh)God then you believe that there is a spirit world that exists. It would be ludicrous to believe other then what was taught in the scriptures, would it not?
    So if Yeshua (Jesus) mentions Enoch and so to in what Christians call the Old Testament, then why pray tell do we not have it available for study today?
    The answer is a historical fact, that the Council of Nicaea at or about 321AD sought out what would be scripture for the masses. That would be the books considered to be truth according to them. As if they were ordained by Yahweh(God) himself. This was the ruse that the fwcsís needed to get the truth, the full truth from being known. For the full truth would of saved all of mankind and this was not to be as far as they were concerned. For they hated Yahweh and his son. That, as in Enoch they took a vow to destroy all good that was Yahwehís creation. To deceive and have humans hate and not love. This included the division of faith and the destruction of the garden (Earth).
    These fwcsís are able to shape shift and influence Humanís with lieís and knowledge that was not for man. They were damned by Yahweh himself to never be able to enter into the High heaven and never to be cast off the earth and to have human, real human bodies to fully occupy. As in Enochís time. After the flood, they were cursed to remain evil spirits amongst men.
    So when an objects (UFOís) appear and move in ways that defy logic it is to confuse. When you are approached by Spirits and they can enter and convince you they are Yahweh your savior your will to believe is weak. They have the ability, once again to remind you, of being able to appear as an Angel of light, when the complete opposite is true.
    I see who they really are and they are counterfeit beings and can be cast out. Your faith needís to be full with the truth and the lieís wonít be believed and they can not touch you.
    The voices we hear inside us that we know confuse our thoughts are theirs. Calling upon the true name (Yeshua), which was by the way also changed, can stop these fwcsís in their tracks. But, you have to believe what Yeshua taught. Not what you have been taught by all the lieís that have become your truths.
    These truths are now available to all of you. Yeshua did say ĎIf you have eyes to see and ears to hearĒ did he not? I do believe the scripture to be valid and that my Yahweh would be able to keep the truth passed down from generation to generation, but the full truth needs to be known.
    We live not in this World, but this World of ours has become flawed by the demonís who are amongst us and attack all you want to believe in Him. They donít attack oneís who have no faith. The ones who have the faith are under constant warfare of the worst kind. We who believe are attacked by sickness, friends, family, doubt, fear. The list can go on, just add to it.
    To know Yahweh and His Love is what they are out to destroy.
    This movie projects beings that come and abduct and torture humans. But what is really going on is that these demons are trying to get unbelief and trying to enter once again into fleshly bodies. These people who go missing are the end result of trying to have real physical bodies that they desire . They feel that they will be able to accomplish this. They have deceived their own selves that they are able to do so.
    So, I see them and they see me. They canít touch me for Yeshua lives in me. I use His real name which is above all names on this planet earth the garden. I and you are able to defeat them through him being in us. We must never think he is limited. For Yeshua has stated that he and the Father are one. Do you believe Him or do you believe man when they say there are three?
    It really does come down to using his name for receiving the power that is there for every true believer and that power is the Fatherís Spirit which is the Fatherís power. You canít pray to power you can only receive it.
    Now go and learn, grow and be of no Fear for he will be there for you always. To say you believe and then doubt, there is no belief to be had. You will fall such as I. I fell, I heard the voices and I turned from the truth and I suffered much. But to my delight he picked me up and now I see.
    You may fall , but you donít have to worry if your heart is planted in Him. Our brains stray, and then the voices come. But they canít take residence in your heart once he has entered.
    He saves us through the Heart.
    When those voices in the movie say it is God you know they lie for they canít use His real name Yahweh for it would burn them.
    When these people in the film experience such horrific pain it can not be from the Father for the Father would never punish a child in such manner, would He?
    So, donít you believe it is Yahweh. Judgment day has not come.
    It will not come for the true believers at all.
    But it will come to those who say they believe and doubt and for those who reject the true name of Yeshua and say he is three. If you are luke warm your really in for it. Worshipping not the true Sabbath is not what makes you His people as stated in the scripture. Not obeying Yeshuaís teachings of Love is not what you should be doing. Loving the world more then the things of the Kingdom is plain wrong. Do not be deceived by what others say, go to Him for you are His child and he will send help.
    You all can get the help needed to live a life filled with Love from above and from this garden.
    There is someone out there in the garden that the Pure Water flows through to you.
    In Him forever more.

Donít believe this movie as Aliens from Space. They are aliens, but from this space. The Demon Space.

Love all of you.

I might be inclined to read your posts if you used the "enter" key a bit more.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Sorry about not using the enter key more
    My wife who is a literature instructor has to keep reminding me I'm not on Skype.
    Always sending messages to my ranch down there
    Every time you hit the enter key it sends what I just typed.
    I'll try to remember next thread.
    I watched Legion last night.
    It was very hard to believe what they purpose goes on with these Watchers.
    But, possession from Demons was around at the time of Christ and never really went away.
    Eli I haven't seen as of yet.

Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong. User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    Sorry about not using the enter key more
    My wife who is a literature instructor has to keep reminding me I'm not on Skype.
    Always sending messages to my ranch down there
    Every time you hit the enter key it sends what I just typed.
    I'll try to remember next thread.
    I watched Legion last night.
    It was very hard to believe what they purpose goes on with these Watchers.
    But, possession from Demons was around at the time of Christ and never really went away.
    Eli I haven't seen as of yet.
    Perhaps you could ask your wife to give you a pointer or two on paragraph structure and something on complete thoughts?

I just downloaded that movie to my PVR last week. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. I really should soon. Until then I can't really comment on it.

I understood it was about meeting aliens. This puts it firmly in the Science Fiction category. It doesn't (or shouldn't) be attempting to change your mind about anything. At most it's a thought experiment to make you think. Does it claim to be based on a true story?

Do the aliens make some kind of claim that the religions of earth are all false and that they are the "gods" that put us here? I don't understand why you would feel your religion is threatened by a work of fiction.

As far as I know, there are no verified claims of meetings with aliens. I'm pretty sure this movie is fiction... just like religion. Well... at least aliens have statistical probability..
    Last edited by Lord_jag; 05-20-2010 at 06:19 AM.
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

Don't want to give away to much about movie plot, but one says it is GOD and yes there is a supposed ship above house and it is suppose to be a true story.
    Next I only had an education to the 8th grade and my HS was a Trade school teaching basic English, basic Math 1969. Then Naval Academy, Yea, that place.
    Beside all that, my English Teachers were gay and loved my long blond hair and looks just like all the girls did and I got away with all A's.
    So, I write the best I can for an idiot.
    Oh, by the way I'm not a total Idiot.
    In my later years I had to write allot of letters of request (being a Naval Captain in cryptonics) to my superiors in the Senate, Congress, Medal of Honor and 2 Presidents.
    If I was so bad at structure, not much would of occurred with my requests.
    Plus a degree in Theology. Much to much writing for that one, Bud.:spin2:
    Last edited by Sharky; 05-20-2010 at 06:21 PM.