+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lytess Slimware

Lytess Slimware

I have been using this product for two weeks without any noticable results. Has anybody tried Lytess' belts, panties, leggings etc. and if so what were the results? Is this another one of those overpriced weight loss scams?

Re: Lytess Slimware

Hi Kristine,

I've tried both lytess's belt after having my baby and i own two pairs of their capris - the anti-cellulite and the slimming. and i love them! they have helped me lose 2inches in my stomach - post-baby and i've also noticed that they've helped firm up my jiggly thighs. the thing is you need to wear the garments for up to 8 hours a day for at least 3 weeks without changing your diet. i've done a couple of rounds with these and they still seem to work. i wear my black capri's all the time! hope this helps.

Re: Lytess Slimware

Thank you, Taceface. I am into my third week and I have started to see some changes. I did not measure myself at the beginning therefore do not know how much I have lost though :spidey:

Can you please tell me whether the weight loss process is continuous the longer you wear it or after you lose the advertised 1.6 to 2 inches the results slow down? The panties are a pain to get on so I would not want to keep wearring them if no results can be expected!