+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    63

    One Fact Remains Clear

    One fact remains clear: President Kennedy did not seal his own fate by ordering his guards to stand down.



    Thanks to the courage of former Secret Service agents who told the truth for the record, defenders of the discredited Warren Commission theory of the assassination no longer can accuse JFK of complicity in his own murder.



    That order originated elsewhere.


    Read JFK: The Unspeakable to find out where that order had to originate from.


    For further information on Secret Service complicity, go to:



    http://www.jfklancer.com/LNE/limo.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    983

    One Fact Remains Clear

    The driver, William Greer fired the fatal shot seen in the film. The easiest government cover-up to prove is Kennedy being killed by his own driver.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: One Fact Remains Clear

    Quote Originally Posted by gazzettee View Post
    One fact remains clear: President Kennedy did not seal his own fate by ordering his guards to stand down.



    Thanks to the courage of former Secret Service agents who told the truth for the record, defenders of the discredited Warren Commission theory of the assassination no longer can accuse JFK of complicity in his own murder.



    That order originated elsewhere.


    Read JFK: The Unspeakable to find out where that order had to originate from.


    For further information on Secret Service complicity, go to:



    http://www.jfklancer.com/LNE/limo.html
    Whether or not Kennedy was complicit and sealed his own fate is a matter of opinion.

    It is fact however that he did order the agents to be pulled off of the presidential limo and back onto the chase car.

    That fact is not in dispute by the agents or any member of the administration or eve the Kennedy family.

    One reason JFK gave the order is that his own wife did not like such a close proximity of agents and requested that they keep a distance. Her husband agreed with her and this order was not an isolated event he was known for keeping distance between himself and his agents in public. This made the Secret Service frustrated and uncomfortable but he did not care he wanted the people to have easier access to the president.

    Had agents been riding on the limo or running along side it they may or may not have been able to save his life. We will really never know but we do know why they were pulled back and it was due to his own order.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: One Fact Remains Clear

    Quote Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
    The driver, William Greer fired the fatal shot seen in the film. The easiest government cover-up to prove is Kennedy being killed by his own driver.
    You were completely beaten and crushed in your other threads.

    No such action on the part of Greer is seen in any film and you completely failed to provide any evidence whatsoever that he fired a shot.

    So you failed to prove it and never could prove it and cannot prove it and you know it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    983

    Re: One Fact Remains Clear

    Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    You were completely beaten and crushed in your other threads.

    No such action on the part of Greer is seen in any film and you completely failed to provide any evidence whatsoever that he fired a shot.

    So you failed to prove it and never could prove it and cannot prove it and you know it.
    YOU ARE RETARDED. No person in that thread touched anything I said...not even close.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    983

    Re: One Fact Remains Clear

    Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    You were completely beaten and crushed in your other threads.

    No such action on the part of Greer is seen in any film and you completely failed to provide any evidence whatsoever that he fired a shot.

    So you failed to prove it and never could prove it and cannot prove it and you know it.
    His head goes violently backward, you idiot. That all by itself proves the shot came from the opposite direction it was suppose to. JFK was shot from directly in front of him.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: One Fact Remains Clear

    Quote Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
    YOU ARE RETARDED. No person in that thread touched anything I said...not even close.
    uh yes everything you claimed was proven ignorant , silly and wrong.

    Denial is not a river in Egypt.

    You failed miserably to provide a shred of evidence to support your claims.
    That is an absolute fact and you know it

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: One Fact Remains Clear

    Quote Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
    His head goes violently backward, you idiot. That all by itself proves the shot came from the opposite direction it was suppose to. JFK was shot from directly in front of him.
    No it does not whatsoever.

    It merely proves he was shot in the head.

    On the other hand your interpretation merely proves you know nothing about firearms or gun shot wounds or reactions to them.

    He was shot from behind and his movement does not dispute that.

Similar Threads

  1. Trust in mainstream media remains at all time low
    By sojustask in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-26-2011, 08:24 AM
  2. Beware of Clear.com!
    By JPGurley in forum Corporate Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 05:19 AM
  3. Let's Be Clear on Copenhagen
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 01:23 PM
  4. An analysis of Republican ancestral remains
    By Americanadian in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-22-2007, 11:44 AM
  5. After the Fact
    By sojustask in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-25-2006, 04:26 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •