Re: Anyone have experience with Commodities Online

Quote Originally Posted by ridiculous View Post
    Sorry you find my post offensive but they are not meant to be. When you first came on this thread you sounded like you were defending SSH2 and not sure if you still are or aren't.
    A lot of money has been stolen. If you think putting a boycott up about COL is productive then by all means go for it. If anyone has stayed in COL after knowing James Howard is part of it then shame on them. I suspect people are way smarter than that. I could see a boycott campaign if there were thousands of members in COL but there is not.
    ridiculous;

As to whom I am defending, I do not yet know for sure as we still do not know precisely what happened to the money. Word is thru the grapevine that Mr. Howard is now accusing management of taking money he gave them this summer to pay out to the members. Could be that all have their hand in the cookie jar, we just do not know yet. But we will, eventually, and all should rely on that, whether it be from discovery in the federal law suit, or via the FBI. Whoever stole the money will get prosecuted if they do not return it.

As far as your comment regarding the number of investors in COL and how effective the Boycott may thus be, my intent is more on protecting those who have not invested yet, than those who already have, AND, therefore, to keep Mr. Howard from raising any more new funds (at least until he should make the SSH2 members whole). I believe that this site (as you implied a couple of postings ago) accomplishes much of that already, to a degree, but a formal Boycott, in a laid out format, with a brief, summarized history, I think is important.

AI
    Last edited by active investor; 09-27-2010 at 07:36 AM.

Just as I predicted. The fingure pointing has begun. James is a liar, I dont believe him. How would it benefit management to take the money?

Management has some civil and possible criminal exposure, but it is absurd to say they were willing participants. The lightest word I can use to describe their relationship with James is "inappropriate". The best interest of the membership club or partnership was at all times secondary to the interest of James and that of management. That being said, Management is expecting civil suits hurled their way( I am sure their attorney has adviced them of the possible exposures), but they are trying to appear in favor of the members now to limit the threat of litigation towards them, both criminal and civil.

I, in no way, am saying that management was a willing participant. All I am saying is that nobody knows all the facts yet as to just precisely what happened to ALL of the money. Hopefully we will before long.

AI
    Last edited by active investor; 09-27-2010 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by active investor View Post
    ridiculous;

As to whom I am defending, I do not yet know for sure as we still do not know precisely what happened to the money. Word is thru the grapevine that Mr. Howard is now accusing management of taking money he gave them this summer to pay out to the members. Could be that all have their hand in the cookie jar, we just do not know yet. But we will, eventually, and all should rely on that, whether it be from discovery in the federal law suit, or via the FBI. Whoever stole the money will get prosecuted if they do not return it.

As far as your comment regarding the number of investors in COL and how effective the Boycott may thus be, my intent is more on protecting those who have not invested yet, than those who already have, AND, therefore, to keep Mr. Howard from raising any more new funds (at least until he should make the SSH2 members whole). I believe that this site (as you implied a couple of postings ago) accomplishes much of that already, to a degree, but a formal Boycott, in a laid out format, with a brief, summarized history, I think is important.

AI
    You are right. It cannot hurt to put a boycott out there. I am not trying to start an argument with you.
    I believe we both just want James/SSH to pony up the money and you are trying to enlighten those who do not know about James and that are still involved with COL.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpenus View Post
    Just as I predicted. The fingure pointing has begun. James is a liar, I dont believe him. How would it benefit management to take the money?

Management has some civil and possible criminal exposure, but it is absurd to say they were willing participants. The lightest word I can use to describe their relationship with James is "inappropriate". The best interest of the membership club or partnership was at all times secondary to the interest of James and that of management. That being said, Management is expecting civil suits hurled their way( I am sure their attorney has adviced them of the possible exposures), but they are trying to appear in favor of the members now to limit the threat of litigation towards them, both criminal and civil.
    Inappropriate? Come on, you can do better than that!
    Inappropriate was right before they heard James wouldn't pay the contracts back in January. They should have done their due diligence at that time and would have discovered his long list of arrest. Six weeks ago they say they started investigating him. What about when he didn't pay the first week in May? If that isn't enough what about the 3rd week in May when he said again that he would pay and didn't? What about the last week in May when he said he would pay and didn't? What about in June, July? It took them a long time to finally do what they should have done months and months ago. Ignorance is no excuse. Do you still think inappropriate is a good word? Not getting on your case. You are right they now want to play the victims.

I will save the harsher words for when the facts are known. At this point, an irreprehensible conflict of interest exist that ultimately gave Sutton, James, Patricia Saa and management an unconscionable dominon and control over the assets and the operation of the partnership to the detriment of the members of the partnership that was obvious from day 1.

This is an article I found about Terralyn Hoy. Not sure if it is the same Terralyn Hoy from SSH2, but if it is, she's seems to only do business with scamsters. Take a read.

http://patrickpretty.com/2009/12/07/...ociation-stru/

Yes yes, she has been in her fair share of ponzi, pyramid, network marketing schemes. As a talented promoter, I believe she is used to promote the schemes. She strikes me as naive, so these scamsters use that and her marketing talent to take advantage. I dont think she is a conspirator in these schemes, just a very naive, talented promoter and organizer.

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4va View Post
    This is an article I found about Terralyn Hoy. Not sure if it is the same Terralyn Hoy from SSH2, but if it is, she's seems to only do business with scamsters. Take a read.

http://patrickpretty.com/2009/12/07/...ociation-stru/
    Hi Guys,

You know what - this site is filled with a ton of very damaging and completely wrong information / speculation.

The referenced link/website above did a tremendous amount of unwarranted damage to many very good people and sullied their good reputations. The blogger made a lot of nasty destructive assumptions and put them down on paper as fact. Example, he did not realize that I was a member of ASD for less than a month before the company closed and he, the blogger, insisted that I was a major player. He made similar destructive errors with many others & continues to do so.

The .ning forum he slams us for being a part of was formed so that 100,000 plus members would have an online place to gather in order to keep up with information regarding a really tough situation. I am very proud of the job we did with that forum and I guarantee that if I had it to do over again I absolutely would. Those thousands of people had to have a consistent source for accurate information and we (the moderators) provided a great vehicle for them. We did a fantastic job and provided a very important resource for people. I & the moderators never owned or managed any of the company referenced in his blog.

I, like many of you, have been involved in excellent business ventures and a few that have turned out to be very disappointing. That's the nature of business.

Regarding SSH - Mike, Roy & I are taking all of the necessary steps to protect the member interests. Many of the members are our friends, our family members, parents, children and business associates. We are completely committed to getting to the absolute truth in this situation and our first responsibility is to protect the member's interests to the best of our ability.

We are devastated by all of this also. The choices we have had to make recently have not been easy. Many of the decisions we have been forced to make recently have certainly not been made lightly.

We are here fighting through and untangling all of the secrets and misinformation every single day. The three of us are completely available to the members and we spend the majority of every day on the phone speaking with our members. We know how difficult and confusing this is for you guys - it is for us too. We also know you are angry. So are we.

It is pretty clear from the posts here & the writing styles - who some of the members are that are posting. Some are friends who try to set the record straight - thanks for your efforts. Some of you don't know us at all and so you have no way of knowing what kind of people we are.

It is always easiest to assume the worst about people - especially when things don't go the way you expect.

One day soon this will all be resolved and the truth will be known to all of us.

I won't be posting again on the site but I thought I would say hello and let you know that Mike, Roy & I are one thousand percent committed to the best possible resolution on your behalf.
    Last edited by Terralynn; 09-28-2010 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Typos

ye ye, we get it Terralyn. You have been had by James Howard, but it doesn't excuse the conflict of interest that existed or limit your exposure to adversarial civil proceedings.

Management failed on two counts: 1.) Due diligence
    2.) improper relationship with Sutton and James Howard et al

and I think that pretty much describes the feeling of the entire membership body.

Very good response. I think you are a good person, just a tad naive, which got you into this mess. Cheers!

Terralyn

Can we get together so you can show me how this works?

http://www.pk24.com/contact.php

Quote Originally Posted by Terralynn View Post
    Hi Guys,

You know what - this site is filled with a ton of very damaging and completely wrong information / speculation.

The referenced link/website above did a tremendous amount of unwarranted damage to many very good people and sullied their good reputations. The blogger made a lot of nasty destructive assumptions and put them down on paper as fact. Example, he did not realize that I was a member of ASD for less than a month before the company closed and he, the blogger, insisted that I was a major player. He made similar destructive errors with many others & continues to do so.

The .ning forum he slams us for being a part of was formed so that 100,000 plus members would have an online place to gather in order to keep up with information regarding a really tough situation. I am very proud of the job we did with that forum and I guarantee that if I had it to do over again I absolutely would. Those thousands of people had to have a consistent source for accurate information and we (the moderators) provided a great vehicle for them. We did a fantastic job and provided a very important resource for people. I & the moderators never owned or managed any of the company referenced in his blog.

I, like many of you, have been involved in excellent business ventures and a few that have turned out to be very disappointing. That's the nature of business.

Regarding SSH - Mike, Roy & I are taking all of the necessary steps to protect the member interests. Many of the members are our friends, our family members, parents, children and business associates. We are completely committed to getting to the absolute truth in this situation and our first responsibility is to protect the member's interests to the best of our ability.

We are devastated by all of this also. The choices we have had to make recently have not been easy. Many of the decisions we have been forced to make recently have certainly not been made lightly.

We are here fighting through and untangling all of the secrets and misinformation every single day. The three of us are completely available to the members and we spend the majority of every day on the phone speaking with our members. We know how difficult and confusing this is for you guys - it is for us too. We also know you are angry. So are we.

It is pretty clear from the posts here & the writing styles - who some of the members are that are posting. Some are friends who try to set the record straight - thanks for your efforts. Some of you don't know us at all and so you have no way of knowing what kind of people we are.

It is always easiest to assume the worst about people - especially when things don't go the way you expect.

One day soon this will all be resolved and the truth will be known to all of us.

I won't be posting again on the site but I thought I would say hello and let you know that Mike, Roy & I are one thousand percent committed to the best possible resolution on your behalf.
    Terralynn,

Protecting the member’s interests should have been done many months ago. You and your cronies held on to vital information that could have saved SSH2 members millions of dollars.
    There is and there has never been professional, courteous or sincere communication from you or the self proclaimed leaders of SSH2. (Mike, Roy, etc..) The only BS you have communicated to the members was “We are doing a phenomenal job securing our investment and profits.” “We will make all members whole.”
    By the way, what ever happened to the last payment from James that was delivered to you, Mike and Roy. You people never addressed the members as to why that money was not paid out.
    You say this site is filled with a ton of very damaging and completely wrong information /speculation. If that is true, it is because of you, Mike and Roy. When you leave people in the dark and don’t tell the truth this is what can happen. People will speculate based on what little information you self-proclaimed accredited, seasoned investors have told us. Your lack of honesty, truth and transparency is why you are in this situation. Terralyn, Mike and Roy are not qualified to handle this situation. This situation is well above their pay grade. Either you people were unqualified to properly handle this investment club from the beginning or you people are complicit. You people obviously do not have the ability to protect the member’s interest. Anyone who thinks you do is not smart.
    I’d also like you to stop saying that the three of you are completely available to the members and you spend the majority of every day on the phone speaking with members.
    That is an outright lie. The three of you are absolutely not available to the members and when you do have a conference call the information given is useless. There is no Q&A and all you’ve done is read from an email that was sent out stating “we were all deceived.” It is insulting! I’ll sum this up using Terralyn’s own words. “We know how difficult and confusing this is for you guys - it is for us too. How is this confusing for someone who is at the helm of an investment club overseeing millions of dollars? Would anyone reading this want someone like Terralyn, Mike or Roy “protecting the member’s interests?” She said it best, they are all confused. It is the fox guarding the hen house. You are right on one thing. You should not post here because you have nothing to say. Nothing at all. I find it interesting that Terralyn came here only to defend her reputation. She is not naïve. She is a barracuda in bunny slippers. Another episode of American Greed in my opinion. Trust no one. SSH2 members should send this case to Madoff. I’m sure he could provide some insight and assistance. I understand he has plenty of time on his hands. It should be fun for him. He is definitely qualified. Good luck to all SSH2 members. You will definitely need it.

Quote Originally Posted by blackness View Post
    no problem who told you about james and colllc?
    Hey blackness. I am Islandmoney's partner. He is working in Haiti right now. I want to go after James. Any Idea?

I don't know about the rest of you on this board but I can't stop kicking myself regarding this. If I knew, if we all only knew that we were going to be scammed we would of never invested a dime. I've always thought of myself as a honest hardworking person who always tries to do the right thing and when this came along I truly thought it was my chance in this life to get ahead - Boy was I wrong. I tell you if there is a God out there he wouldn't let things like this happen to good people. This is truly a shame.

Has Anyone Contacted The Fbi

Quote Originally Posted by bombay View Post
    Has Anyone Contacted The Fbi
    I know several people who have and are contacting the FBI, SEC, Federal Prosecutors