+ Reply to Thread

Tri-Cities Financial

has anyone ever heard of this lease company...i cant find any info and am afraid its a scam

Re: Tri-Cities Financial

what do they want you to do? how did they contact you? where are they?

we applied for an equipment loan through our company, and he contacted us by phone and email, and he is in california...so we decided to go with him because he had the best rate, but now he never answers the phone, he will just email once a day, and will not give us a straight answer on how long it will take to process everything, and now he wants the first month payment and fees. we have already decided cancelled everything because it was weird that he never answered the phone or returned a phone call...i just want to make sure that everyone knows that this guy is just trying to screw them over

melfang said:
    now he wants the first month payment and fees
    Would that be by bank transfer, Western Union or moneygram? All 3 are favorite money transfer options of scammers, completely anonymous for the scammer to pick up and disappear with the cash.

Found a website called tricitiesfinancial dot com and it does have some issues. Well, website is being generous, it is only 1 page that has 3 whole sentences, 1 of which says:
    our corporate web site is currently under redevelopment.
    Guess the scammers couldn't be bothered to even fake the rest of that site as I find it highly unlikely a 'redevelopment' of a site would take 6 months.

The who-is says:
    Updated Date: 30-dec-2009
    Creation Date: 23-nov-2009
    Expiration Date: 23-nov-2010
    A one year registration is always suspect, the scammer doesn't want to waste money on a longer registration if he thinks his scam won't last that long.

Also from the who-is:
    Registrant:

Tri-Cities Financial
    8282 Holder St
    Buena Park, California 90620
    United States
    Registered through: Cheap-DomainRegistration.com
    According to google map, that address is a gray, ranch type home with attached 2 car garage in the middle of a residential neighborhood. Cheap-DomainRegistration, well that says it all, cheap.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

Tri Cities Financial Is A Scam !!!!! I Sent Them $3,800.00. 1st And Last Payment On A 48 Mth Payback. Tri Cities Never Funded Equipment And Refuses To Refund Money. Don't Take My Word For It. Look Them Up At Better Business Bureau. Hope This Post Save Someone Else From Getting Scamed By Tri Cities Financial,333 City Blvd W. Orange, Ca 92868

I Have Reached A Settlement With Tri Cities Financial . I Never Intended This Post To Disparage Or Defame Tri Cities Or Its Representatives.

Ronnie K, It Is A Scam, They Tried To Say They Were Going To Sue Me For Posting On Here, But After I Told There Fake Lawyer About All The Evidence I Had Proving They Were A Scam, I Never Got Another Response. And We Did Get Some Of Our Money Back, It Was What Ever Was In The Contract To Get Back. So It Was A Scam To Get Some Of The Money But Still Look Like They Were A Ligitamite Company, By Refunding Some Of It.

So Please, No One Do Anything With This Company, Anywhere In California!!!!! Its A Scam!!!!

Please Remove My Text Concerning Tri-cities Financial. Thanks

I haven't heard any new news about Tri cities financial. Are they in the clear?