+ Reply to Thread

www.bestwayautosalesusa.com

The website www.bestwayautosalesusa.com is a scam.

They give you a fraud address in Houston.

Their website is was created on april 29, 2010.
    The IP address is shared about 3-4 other scam websites.

The owners or where i can route it to are in Denmark and in Pakistan.

The number given on their website doesn't work.
    They have a houston dealership address but you cannot go there to buy a vehicle that is listed on the website. They claim that it's not located in Houston, so i have to purchase it and pay online.

The payment is taken in form of money gram and sent to the order of:

First Name: Willie
    Last Name: Riley
    Address: 5401 S Congress
    City - State: Austin, TX
    Zip: 78745
    United States

The contact info given on the website is:

I hope no one gets scammed by them and at least googles the website. I'm posting this because they have no history due to only being created a few days ago.

I didn't get scammed, i just wanted to give a heads up to the world. I hope this helps many. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!

Help yourself to interigating their "LIVE CHAT" representative.
    She/he is quite rude and annoying.

http://chatserver.comm100.com/Offlin...planId=483&r=3
    Last edited by ahmer9800; 05-04-2010 at 04:29 PM.

Re: www.bestwayautosalesusa.com

yes. that is a fake site.

S C A M

OrgName: HostDime.com, Inc.
    OrgID: DIMEN-6
    Address: 189 South Orange Avenue
    Address: Suite 1500S
    City: Orlando
    StateProv: FL
    PostalCode: 32801

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE796-ARIN
    OrgAbuseName: Abuse Group
    OrgAbusePhone: +1-407-756-1126
    OrgAbuseEmail: abuse@dimenoc.com

yeh NEVER pay through Western Union or Moneygram!

If you guys know of any LEGIT repo car sale websites please let me know!!
    I really need a car, but don't have the money!

bestwayautosalesusa.net

is under construction.

OrgName: Yahoo! Inc.
    OrgID: YHOO
    Address: 701 First Ave
    City: Sunnyvale
    StateProv: CA
    PostalCode: 94089

RAbuseHandle: NETWO857-ARIN
    RAbuseName: Network Abuse
    RAbusePhone: +1-408-349-3300
    RAbuseEmail: network-abuse@cc.yahoo-inc.com

if you are in a city, look in your local newspaper. in my town, there is an auto auction every saturday morning, same place, same time.

do not buy any car you cannot touch. all offers to ship cars are fake, fraud, scam.

bestwayautosalesusa.net

is legit though?

how long have they been down?

bestwayautosalesusa.net

is another copy of the same fake. except it is either coming or going. i don't know if it was up and got killed or it is coming soon. i got the address from the emails you posted above.

www.bestwayautosalesusa.com scam

A week after buying and receiving my car from www.bestwayautosalesusa.com, I realized there was a problem with one of the doors. I emailed them about this problem. They said they will handle this problem. They gave me a date and time saying that someone from their delaership will come and fix it. They were late by 48 hours. They said they were late because the part is not in yet and had to reschedule my appointment. I got furious and started talking loud to the guy that came to fix the door. I said "buying a Mitsubishi was a mistake" and the guy responded responded "who asked u to buy a Mitsubishi, we had other cars avaialble. I emailed and complained to the manager. And then all of a sudden they said that the repairs to the door are free and that the warranty will cover it. They got it fixed.
    Also when I bought my car, the manager said if I get a customer for them they will pay me $100. I got them a customer and he bought a car from them. They never paid me the 100 bucks. Instead they offered me a free oil change. They are scammers and I will never buy from them again.

Re: www.bestwayautosalesusa.com scam

buy it, they told me the SUV was sold, because I didn't applied to buy it!!!!They didn't seem to care that they lied, deceived me, wasted my time, etc. This is the lowest of low car dealers. I specifically told them which 4 SUV I was interested in buying and they didn't kept the car for me. I am also calling the BBB to see if I can express my dissatisfaction with these low lifes. The Sales Manager didn't seem to concerned and said that they have other SUV available, to choose one of those, but I wanted the one they SOLD!!! They were recommended by a guy from work who bought from them and he said they are awesome but they treated me like garbadge.

The car is great, the price was right, but they offered me a year of free service. The first time I brought the car for service, I was told that "free Service" amounted to a free oil change. When my wife brought the car in for the next service, they charged full price for everything. When I called to complain to the service manager, I was told "We don't do that anymore" They are scammers, don't buy from them!!!

I bought a 06 V W from bestwayautosalesusa.com.They assured me it was in good shape.3 days after I bought it and received it at my address, the transmision went out and they wouldnt do anything about it.Come to find out it had problems before I bought it and they flushed it out put clean fluid in it and sold it to me.Nick promised me that if something went wrong they would repair it and give me something to drive while they worked on it.They offered a VW Golf from 1998, HOW CAN YOU OFFER A VW FORM 1998???? To make it worse I bought the car for my granddaughter who had to drive a VW from 1998 for one week because of these idiots until they fixed the problem.DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE THEVIES

Dealership www.bestwayautosalesusa.com is not trustworthy. They sold my car because I didn't sent the payment in 48 hours. I looked at many cars on www.bestwayautosalesusa.com and found another Evo, but this one at a higher price with $200, was just like the other one, even the mileage was slightly lower. When I asked why they told me the prices are not negotiable. I bought it and received it. The car is great but I am still very upset forlosing 200 dollars because they choosed to sell the first car I reserved. Keep your sanity and deal with someone else. They are so dishonest, made me lose 200 dollars.

I bought a car from www.bestwayautosalesusa.com. Car had an oil/filter change, air filter change and new wiper blades 500 mi prior at an alternate service location (not at www.bestwayautosalesusa.com). Car began sputtering (sounded like a misfire) and was due for 60k service at about that same time. We agreed to just let them conduct the svc and fix the problem. They did not change the oil because my fiance told them that we had recently had an oil change, but they did change the air filter and wiper blades despite them being brand new. I wonder if their technicians simply change parts on a list without any physical inspection... They also diagnosed the sputtering problem as a misfire. Recommended changing the spark plugs (already part of the 60k svc) and wires (not part of 60k svc). By the way, a wire set for this car consists of two wires about 10" and 6" long. (>$100) This same set costs about $30 at any auto parts store. Needless to say they tried to sell us new brakes (cited them as being down to 5%) and an injection cleaner service. (which we declined) My fiance (not well-versed on automobile maintenance) received the car at our address and it still did not run properly (misfire still present) I personally removed the spark plugs to find out that only 3 of the 4 had been changed. The one remaining was fouled and had a 0.0" gap, obviously the cause of the problem. I replaced the whole set and the car ran smoothly. I also removed the brake pads, which without having a caliper to measure the exact thickness appeared to be at about 50%. Had we not been maintenance saavy we might have believed them and had the brake pads changed (they wanted $280 for this svc which cost me $40 and did not really need to be done in the first place) The thing that bothered me most was that they tried to sell me unnecessary service and didnt even bother to fix the heart of the problem.