+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142
Results 657 to 664 of 664

Thread: Inventive24

  1. #657
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    36

    Re: Inventive24

    Well I was amazed to see James coulson aka oliver stark aka simon carters picture on Twitter but it has now vanished but you can still find him on google images ,look for the bloke in the light blue shirt with his arms in mid air .

  2. #658
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    15

    Re: Inventive24

    Quote Originally Posted by Windymiller View Post
    Well I was amazed to see James coulson aka oliver stark aka simon carters picture on Twitter but it has now vanished but you can still find him on google images ,look for the bloke in the light blue shirt with his arms in mid air .
    Well spotted its there

    https://www.google.co.uk/search?rlz=...OTyYLbidlezMM:

    https://www.google.co.uk/search?rlz=...OTyYLbidlezMM:
    Last edited by Pat Mitchell; 09-17-2018 at 07:00 AM.

  3. #659
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    15

    Re: Inventive24


    Hope you all have some results soon good luck

    https://www.google.co.uk/search?rlz=...OTyYLbidlezMM:
    Last edited by Pat Mitchell; 09-17-2018 at 07:07 AM.

  4. #660
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    67

    Re: Inventive24

    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Mitchell View Post
    Hope you all have some results soon good luck

    https://www.google.co.uk/search?rlz=...OTyYLbidlezMM:

    Can everyone have a look at this picture that seems to be floating around the web and state who it is in the picture. I have this confirmed via emails between people who have lost money to James Coulson, Oliver Stark and Simon Carter, but I think stating it here is a good thing.

    The person in the photo I recognise as Jame Coulson.

    Also if anyone recognises the individual but under a different name entirely, can they contact me.

  5. #661
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    231

    Re: Inventive24

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike A Stock View Post
    Can everyone have a look at this picture that seems to be floating around the web and state who it is in the picture. I have this confirmed via emails between people who have lost money to James Coulson, Oliver Stark and Simon Carter, but I think stating it here is a good thing.

    The person in the photo I recognise as Jame Coulson.

    Also if anyone recognises the individual but under a different name entirely, can they contact me.

    Hi Mike just looked that is Oliver Stark Inventability for sure, met him a couple of times but it is Oliver Stark for certain, and he still owes me money.

  6. #662
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    36

    Re: Inventive24

    Hi mike the person in the picture is definitely oliver stark of inventability,I met him three times .

  7. #663
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    19

    Re: Inventive24

    Hi Mike,
    I know the man from the picture as Simon Carter of Creamco. I have met him once in person, after which I paid him money for a service that he has never delivered on.

  8. #664
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    19

    Re: Inventive24

    As a side, he also contacted me under the guise of Oliver Stark of Inventability a few years previously. I didnít meet him as Oliver but spoke to him on the phone several times and his voice is extremely distinctive.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •