+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 43 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Inventive24

Inventive24

Somebody put a posting on for this company and now its dissapeared.
    Last edited by maximus11; 04-21-2010 at 09:30 AM.

Re: Inventive24

Can anybody give me more information about inventive24. Seen some articles that are a little worrying.

Not much on that site.

The bottom of the home page says:
    Copyright © 2007
    But the who-is says:
    Updated Date: 15-dec-2008
    Creation Date: 13-dec-2004
    Expiration Date: 13-dec-2010
    So, sounds more like they purchased the domain name 15-dec-2008 but that still isn't 2007 like they are trying to claim.

This section says:
    The consultation costs £150 for up to two hours.
    During that time we will listen to what you have to say, your proposal, plans and desires. We will discuss and evaluate your idea and will give you our honest and frank opinion on the concept. We will brainstorm and explore the best route or routes you should take. We will provide an insight into the standards that you must achieve and what you are likely to encounter along the way. We will lay down a critical path for the development and progression of your proposal and will advice you on the best marketing strategy to reach your goal.
    That is an aweful lot of advice and paperwork to get done in 'up to two hours'.

The domain who-is record shows the address of:
    Westbourne House
    address: 60 Bagley Lane
    city: Leeds
    state: West Yorks
    postal-code: LS28 5LY
    Google map shows that address as a row of brick attached homes, #60 might be the end one.

This site is also using the same address and saying something similiar:
    http://davidyeadon.com/contact.php

Neither site has a 'privacy policy' or 'terms of us' or really says much about what they do.

Googling "inventive24 scam" brings up posts from people saying they were scammed by that company.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

Heard that the police are investigating this company. Anybody got any info.

I have been scammed by the owner James Coulson, stay away from it, I am yet to recover my cash.

he will provide some "market research" which is probably identical for everyone else, I should have listen to my lawyer who said he does not delivers, I will be talking to watch dog.

Best of luck

I have had an association with Inventive24 for some years now. They have developed three products of mine.

I have to say that when I started to read the comments posted on this site and others, I started to get rather concerned, especially when I had just signed a new contract for the development of a new product. I therefore decided turned up to their offices unannounced. I wanted to catch James off guard. Find out what was going on.

James invited me into his office and explained the position. He told me about his predicament and we discussed the inventors who had posted comments on the various websites.

After spending several hours with James, I came to the conclusion that something very sinister was going on. I also came to the conclusion that people like Lee Carver, John Lovejoy, Mike Stock and Mike Stevens were out on a personal vendetta.

I have therefore made it my business to investigate the goings on at I24 and this personal attack on James and his business.

I can now confirm that I have concluded my investigations and will in due course be uploading a website containing the results of my findings.

In the website, I shall be exposing the truth behind Inventive24 and the inventors that have gone out of their way to discredit James and his business. Namely Mike Stock (and his various aliases), Mike Stevens, Lee Carver, John Lovejoy, Owen McGeary, Michael Bell, James Little, Cassandra Horsley and others.

I shall be giving a full account of the my reasons why Stock started his internet campaign and the emails passing between both parties. Including the emails where James agreed to refund Stock his original investment.

I will be disclosing emails passing between the parties and showing the work that had been carried out.

I will be putting forward a counter argument that paints a very different picture on the comments made on some of the posts, including those from Mike Stock, Mick Stevens, Michael Bell, James Little and Roger Fairest.

I shall be giving an account as to why the business has collapsed and why in my opinion, Mike Stock and Mike Stevens are wholly to blame.

I shall be disclosing a very different side to Mike Stock, (and his various aliases Magnus, Klass) and whatever other names he goes under and shall be disclosing emails that he been stealthy circulating to others.

I shall also be disclosing a very different side to Mike Stevens, who clearly was barking up the wrong tree, and proving that Magic Fit/Gripper and James were not in cahoots. Stevens was not even aware of the product Magic Gripper until James told him about it. I shall be disclosing emails that he been stealthy circulating to others.

I shall be giving my opinion that those who have decided to jump on the Mike Stock, Stevens boat, have made the wrong decision to do so.

I shall be making it clear to those who feel cheated, that they should hang on for a solution is forthcoming.

I shall be giving an account to the failings of James and his poor record of communication, and why his fear of giving clients bad news has got him into trouble.

Finally I shall be disclosing what others and I have decided to do about this vendetta and the legal adventure that we have decided to embark on, just to prove a point.

For the avoidance of doubt, I am not a shareholder of Inventive24 or employed by the business.

james if this is not you and you realy are rswhitaker why have you been carrying out investigations into all these other people who gave money to you or james and why have inventive24 web sites been closed down and why if I phone the office 24 times a day on the hour james is not in but rswhitaker can just call in and james is in and can talk for several hours about how badly he has been treated by all these other people who wanted their money back. Lots of questions no answers.

Very good question, I guess James Coulson must be feeling the pressure, I am going to court in the next 3 months, I will be posting the date, I got no hope of recovering my cash but by god I will raise awareness of this scam and try to stop it happening to any other inventor.

James Coulson has unfortunately been a busy over the past year. After going underground after his last close shave with the law he resurfaced, going under the name of Oliver Stark and with a new company name of Inventability. He has scammed yet countless more people. If you are in contact with anyone going under these names, do not hand over any money, you will never see it again, you will never see anything for your money.

People hang on in the vain hope that it is not a scam, but it is. The police have been on his traill for years. Names for his previous companies are Inventive24, Inventix, Innovation Quest plus more. Other companies connected have been Storm Marketing, Projex Solutions

If you have any dealings with this person, please post on here, he needs to be stopped. Please also register your dealings with James Coulson/Oliver Stark with Norfolk Police. They are very aware of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike A Stock View Post
    James Coulson has unfortunately been a busy over the past year. After going underground after his last close shave with the law he resurfaced, going under the name of Oliver Stark and with a new company name of Inventability. He has scammed yet countless more people. If you are in contact with anyone going under these names, do not hand over any money, you will never see it again, you will never see anything for your money.

People hang on in the vain hope that it is not a scam, but it is. The police have been on his traill for years. Names for his previous companies are Inventive24, Inventix, Innovation Quest plus more. Other companies connected have been Storm Marketing, Projex Solutions

If you have any dealings with this person, please post on here, he needs to be stopped. Please also register your dealings with James Coulson/Oliver Stark with Norfolk Police. They are very aware of him.
    I reiterate what Mike has said Inventability Oliver Stark/Helen Barnes and the real James Albert Coulson have been doing this for years I urge anyone dealing with this person or who has dealt with him or is thinking of dealing with him, don't just please take his details and log them with the Police or Action fraud if you pay any money to the above you will never see anything for it trust me, and for your money you will only receive threats and abuse, PLEASE BE AWARE

Inventability.inventive24.innovation quest.who knows how many more is the actions of James Albert coulson /Oliver stark.if you have had dealing with these and handed over money.sorry to say you will not receive what you paid for.promises lies etc.contact your local police of your concerns.file an action fraud online or by call.keep all documents.do not wait in vain.

I would like to add this too James Albert Coulson/Oliver Stark and we are not sure if Helen Barnes is another Alias Coulson but this was in the papers years back, We may have avoided being ripped off if James Albert Coulson had not used a false name to take money from us, I personally have lost £1000s to him and Years of lies and insults to add to that, Avoid any Company who wants money up front for your idea as it will probably be Coulson/Stark using another ALIAS.
    Hopefully the Police will re-investigate Coulson again as this is organised CRIME.

I would also like to add these links that were publicised in a Newcastle Paper
    https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news...ventor-1632084
    https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news...g-game-1634554

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Tall View Post
    I would like to add this too James Albert Coulson/Oliver Stark and we are not sure if Helen Barnes is another Alias Coulson but this was in the papers years back, We may have avoided being ripped off if James Albert Coulson had not used a false name to take money from us, I personally have lost £1000s to him and Years of lies and insults to add to that, Avoid any Company who wants money up front for your idea as it will probably be Coulson/Stark using another ALIAS.
    Hopefully the Police will re-investigate Coulson again as this is organised CRIME.

I would also like to add these links that were publicised in a Newcastle Paper
    https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news...ventor-1632084
    https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news...g-game-1634554
    previous addresses of Inventability Oliver Stark (Coulson)
    Innovation Centre
    Innovation Way
    Heslington
    YORK
    North Yorkshire
    YO10 5DG
    United Kingdom

COMMER HOUSE STATION ROAD TADCASTER NORTH YORKSHIRE LS24 9JF
    01904 275956

and there are more if you read this thread under different Companies he has used PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT IT WILL SAVE YOU £1000s as you will be ripped off

When you pay for a service there is usually a contract of some kind. There will be times when this slides because of circumstances.if it's extremely out. Stop ask questions ask answers don't fall for the lies .gut instinct is probably correct.its your decision to step back get answers. These conn men/women play on your good side. This goes for whatever your dispute is. Especially if you are here don't get taken in by the above topic .

They are conn/men /women who would make money from anybody. Be careful report.flag the problem. Police .action fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanrippedoff View Post
    When you pay for a service there is usually a contract of some kind. There will be times when this slides because of circumstances.if it's extremely out. Stop ask questions ask answers don't fall for the lies .gut instinct is probably correct.its your decision to step back get answers. These conn men/women play on your good side. This goes for whatever your dispute is. Especially if you are here don't get taken in by the above topic .
    I agree Stark will tell you what a great idea you have and how he can take it to market and share the huge profits he will make for you, this will never happen he will lie after lie, to delay you from him being caught out this will go on for years trust me, he will use excuse after excuse, he will say he has been ill in hospital, the pound against the dollar has made it difficult to get the price right, ete etc etc even as far as to tell you your product is with retailers and when you question him he will threaten and abuse you.
    I for one know he probably trawls the net looking for inventors probably uses the IPO interllectual property office whom I have contacted, he has been reported time and time again Trading standards know of him many Police forces in different areas know of him, Action Fraud, CPS but he has not been pinned down yet as he hides behind false names and uses virtual offices to avoid the Radar,please if anyone reads this and has information relating to any of this thread or you are suspicious of anything please post on here and inform the Police.
    If you are approached by letter, email telephone call telling you that I can help take your idea to market don't believe him/her I for one have learnt an expensive lesson and more importantly wasted years of my life waiting and being passed on with excuse after excuse.
    I have since been told now that if your Idea is so good which Stark/Coulson will tell you why do you have to pay him for the privilege, its your idea your great idea they should be paying you. please don't fall into the trap many of us have it will cause you endless stress.

Coulson/Stark told me when I had payed him You can now sit back and enjoy the ride that is the only true thing that came out of his mouth some ride its been. And to top it he will call you all the names under the Sun and tell you all you Inventors are useless people whom will never get anywhere, life's failures in fact, Yep Stark it seems Crime does pay but hopefully it will catch you up soon.
    Last edited by Tom Tall; 03-07-2018 at 02:04 AM.