+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Inventive24

Re: Inventive24

The lull before the recriminations

2. 05-15-2018, 02:11 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Mike A Stock View Post
    Here we go boy and girls, apologies, it's 2012, that means its still valid! Obviously Coulson never turned up and never contacted the courts after this. Effectively we can call the bailiffs today!

Sorry, lets make it a jpeg so all can see!
    Name:  Court final2.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  69.2 KB

Court final.pdf
    And Coulson claims not to be Stark or Stark claims not to be Coulson, most of the comments ever made by us were against Stark.

Well that sums it up .who else could reply under that banner and give information only known to inventability .or creamco. .or other

Quote Originally Posted by Beanrippedoff View Post
    Well that sums it up .who else

could reply under that banner and give information only known to inventability .or creamco. .or other
    What's also strange is that James Coulson does not seem to exist if you google him under inventability, only Oliver Stark comes up which is odd as Coulson claims its his business

The CPS never done much homework or the Barclay's Bank, when he closed the account which took our money.
    He did like that saying though money for old rope, we certainly got taken for mugs let's just hope other people don't get fooled too,it seems Creamco bank account is in the very same Barclay's branch too.

Re: Inventive24 FRAUD

Inv24
    Just for the record folks, neither Donaghy, Dilworth, Terry or Stock claimed breach of contract or if they did, they did not comply with the dispute clauses in the contract. Instead they took the cheap cowards option and started to post on the internet and got the Police involved.

Breach of contract seems the wrong wording as you lied about prototypes being made and in front of retailers and even told another person that orders had been placed for their product, funny how 6 years later they are still not on the shelves.

Name:  34.PNG
Views: 55
Size:  48.6 KB

Fraud
    Certain types of fraud support a recession and the fraud can be “actual” or “constructive.” Actual fraud exists when one party misrepresents something with the intent to deceive the other party. Constructive fraud occurs when one party engages in misleading conduct without intending to defraud the other party. When fraud of either type occurs, the innocent party may rescind the contract, as he entered into the contract based on facts that were not true

All I see is Stark of Inventability neither Commer House or York Science Park seem to of ever heard of James Coulson, but Stark worked for you I am aware you can work for yourself self employed but to work for yourself as another person, I wonder if the tax office have records of Oliver Stark if you employed him either as a contractor or employee.
    I doubt they do as he is you, there is no Oliver Stark and if there is I do not understand why he has not been questioned by the Police in all this, oh hang on he was, West Yorkshire Police interviewed him but it was you, so how do the CPS not know that, its in black and white sent to me by West Yorkshire Police.

Quote Originally Posted by pete Donaghy View Post
    And Coulson claims not to be Stark or Stark claims not to be Coulson, most of the comments ever made by us were against Stark.

Two of your buddies Stark/Coulson, Adlington and Hirst. Inventive24

Name:  ad.PNG
Views: 52
Size:  82.4 KB

Name:  adl.PNG
Views: 53
Size:  94.0 KB

Name:  hs.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  81.6 KB

Name:  his.PNG
Views: 51
Size:  34.4 KB

Name:  ise.PNG
Views: 39
Size:  12.3 KB
    Last edited by pete Donaghy; 05-15-2018 at 08:43 AM.

Would it be possible INV24 Jame's Coulson to have Oliver Starks details so we can report him again, you should have them if he worked at Inventability under you or if not I guess the tax office would know of him, your very unlikely to reply but someone is responsible for dishonest conduct.
    Last edited by pete Donaghy; 05-15-2018 at 11:58 AM.

Before you jump into an agreement with an invention or patent company, there are several things you need to know. The unfortunate truth is that not all invention companies are created equal. In fact, there have been a number of fraudulent practices associated with different companies over the years.

If You Don’t Listen Carefully To This Advice – You’ll be reading this warning two years from now thinking, “Damn – I should have listened to him – I’ve lost all my money.”

What are the total number of inventors that have made money with the company vs. the total number of clients that have paid a fee?

What are the names of a few successful clients who have made money? Where can they be found on the internet?

Don't Fall for Flattery

We're all vulnerable to flattery, inventors are no different. Who doesn't want to hear that they've invented the next big thing and are about to become rich beyond belief? The important thing to remember when soliciting inventor promotion companies is, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Now James Coulson is Simon Carter Creamco, and still under obligations from Inventability to finish contracts that were signed years ago by Oliver Stark (James Coulson) and that is not dishonesty !!!!!! and working in another Virtual office.

The mobile ending in 768 must be doing the rounds simon carter probably has it in his pocket right now,
    After james coulsons had it then hands it on to oliver stark and so on !!

Quote Originally Posted by DillyDilly View Post
    The mobile ending in 768 must be doing the rounds simon carter probably has it in his pocket right now,
    After james coulsons had it then hands it on to oliver stark and so on !!
    Its probably in his pocket turned off so he can pretend he is in China or overseas, it only gets switched on when he wants to send abuse, Police said it was probably a pay as you go mobile but did belong to a certain two in the same person, and now a third one, how many names can a person have.

It would be reasonable to say that some people change their names due to marriage, or for other reasons, such as adoption, or perhaps their last name is too difficult to deal with in a western society, they come to a new country and want to simplify things. There can be legitimate reasons to legally change one’s name. But, in the case above, the name had many aliases, because the person chose to defraud others on a grand scale.
    Let this be a warning, always know who you are dealing with, and run a background check, even if you meet someone through a trusted friend, or relative, or at a religious organization, because not everyone is the person we want to believe they are. A few minutes doing your homework may save you a tonne of misery in the long run, and may even protect you from a criminal, or someone with mental health issues. We can choose to bury our heads in the sand, or face the music, or run away, because the person we fell in love with may not be worthy of our affection. The fact that someone has many aliases is a red flag we should all be smart enough to take notice of, rather than something we fail to question. At the end of the day, someone who finds it necessary to use multiple aliases may have more to hide than the fact that they have debts up the ying yang, owe taxes to the government, or been a drug/alcohol addict. ‘Buyer Beware,’ needs to apply to our relationships too, not just when shopping for a new car
    !
    Last edited by pete Donaghy; 05-16-2018 at 12:57 AM.

Where are the flight receipt ticket in China .only the bull I can see.

Virtual ticket from a virtual man living in a virtual well off world thanks to our money he owes us.

Still no evidence of my project completing after over 2 and a half years and vanished from Commer House without trace.

Bring it on !!!!!!!!

We are still owed a project completed, but as whoever he is has vanished so that is not gonna happen and never was, I bet he never told his Solicitor that he has failed to meet contracts that are years past the date promised, and also that he had sent me numerous threats that he was after me, all a bit one sided and perhaps his solicitor can ask him where the prototypes are that retailers have seen.
    Last edited by pete Donaghy; 05-16-2018 at 02:42 PM.

Lets look at the FACTS shall we???
    YOUR A CRIMINAL thats it .

We are still owed a project completed, but as whoever he is has vanished so that is not gonna happen and never was, I bet he never told his Solicitor that he has failed to meet contracts that are years past the date promised, and also that he had sent me numerous threats that he was after me, all a bit one sided and perhaps his solicitor can ask him where the prototypes are that retailers have seen.

I would also like to add as your email account has not worked or been replied from in a year or more this is the only way we can get in touch with you, so can you please supply Oliver Starks Address seeing as you have told the CPS he worked for you and we need to get hold of him, we do have Starks mobile number but he never replies apart from with threats.

All we want is our project completed and evidence of the prototypes you confirmed were in front of retailers and some people say you had orders in the book, so where is their share of the profit.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0b3q1rm
    Last edited by pete Donaghy; 05-17-2018 at 04:34 AM.

Fact
    you told me that we had orders !!!
    What a crock.