+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940

Thread: Inventive24

Re: Inventive24

I would imagine that would be difficult.but nothing is impossible,well almost. Would be worth a trip to clear this up .

Quote Originally Posted by Beanrippedoff View Post
    I would imagine that would be difficult.but nothing is impossible,well almost. Would be worth a trip to clear this up .
    It would be and as the blame seems to be on Starks shoulders both of them need to be there, but that won't happen but its worth suggesting it
    I did email Stark many times to ask if the contract had been terminated by him and never had any replies so any form of mediation was impossible and even more so when he vanished from Commer House.

Name:  Capturehos.PNG
Views: 477
Size:  9.0 KB

And perhaps Stark can advise us on this as he wrote it.

Name:  Capturearb.PNG
Views: 476
Size:  10.1 KB
    Last edited by pete Donaghy; 05-21-2018 at 12:51 PM.

I think someones put a gagging order on inv24 oliver/james because heís not said a word on scam since page 41 ,i bet your lawyer has told you to button it ,what do you say to that ??

Quote Originally Posted by DillyDilly View Post
    I think someones put a gagging order on inv24 oliver/james because heís not said a word on scam since page 41 ,i bet your lawyer has told you to button it ,what do you say to that ??
    we need answers Stark presented the contracts and fails to give answers.
    Maybe arbitration is what's needed and Stark and his boss need to tell us why so many of us are left with projects that never got off the ground.
    Stark vanished so his boss is responsible for answers, he obviously read the contracts before Stark presented them to us all so it's left in his hands as Stark has vanished.

None of us have still been told why and what has happened to our projects, an explanation is the least we could expect but nothing but excuses and now threats.

The contracts must have been written or overseen by Inventability and now as they are now Creamco and they should be still be completed and honoured, Oliver Stark seems to have also vanished however the contracts were with Inventability not Oliver Stark, and Inventability is now Creamco and should be honoured.

Last edited by pete Donaghy; 05-22-2018 at 01:49 AM.

One of many many attempts to get updates from Oliver Stark I am wondering with all the health issues perhaps Oliver Stark is no longer with us but we should have been updated if he is deceased.

To ostark ostark@inventability.co.uk, info info@inventability.co.uk Thu, 20 Oct 2016 15:29

Hi Oliver

I have asked for an update on the project again and not had any reply, you stated in your last email that you would reply within seven days, this has not happened.
    Your email to me below dated 25/08/2016 statements were made regarding samples to be shown to retailers which still as far as I am aware has not happened, the same happened back in June after the preliminary marketing analysis, I was told prototypes were on order, and evidently they were not.
    I am also concerned the IP has not been dealt with which I was last told by you that you had a meeting with Jan on the eighth of September 2016 and they were going to deal with this, again I am unsure this is happening. I would be grateful if you could be honest and tell us exactly where we are with the project, I have had people commit money to this on the confidence you had in reaching the final stage which is now approaching its fourteenth month. I am again in no position to give them any information as I am not getting any from you.

This project would have been much easier for us if the contract had been adhered to and you had stuck to approvals statement as per paragraph 3 of the contract.

I look forward to your immediate response.

Regards Pete

Email Dated 25/08/2016
    Hi Pete

Sorry for not being in touch. Health issues !!!!. On the road to recovery now but overseas at the moment taking a few days off.

Anyway, please find attached the final results of the preliminary marketing. As you can see the results have been very positive, with an average rejection rate of 12-15%. Which is amazing and a lot better than expected.

Our marketing team are now contacting each of the interested parties to gain firm dates when they would like to see a sample. As you can see, we need to produce 78 samples just for presentation purposes. I am hoping we can bring that number down by circulating a few samples, particularly amongst the B and C listers.

As you probably know, since the project was costed out back in March, the dollar has strengthened against the pound – from 1.42 to 1.30. Which has resulted in an increase of cost of goods rising by £0.94, and a decrease of the profit margin by a similar amount. Critically, the margin to RRP percentage has reduced by nearly 2%. Which is not great.

As it is clear the dollar rate is going to hover around the1.30 mark for sometime, I decided to see if we could reduce the costs of goods to accommodate the strengthening of the dollar. We have run into a brick wall with this one but it was worth a try. We are just going to have to live with it for a while.

I have to be honest, after Brexit I was rather concerned, (still am really !) as it was becoming clear the UK is in for a rough time. How bad no one seems to know. Whilst I have to say, it is likely this project will be affected by a slowing down of consumer spending, the marketing partners do not have any real concerns, compared to one or two other projects I have supported. I am pretty confident of the future, with this project. I am not happy to pay more the samples, tooling etc but overall I am happy.

I am back in the UK next week at which point all the dates etc from the retailers will have come in. Once I have analysed the data, I will order the samples. I have not decided how best to produce them just yet e.g. rapid prototyping, soft tooling or hard tooling. I will make that decision once I know the dates.
    Last edited by pete Donaghy; 05-22-2018 at 05:20 AM.

Has this had an amicable result now

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Mitchell View Post
    Has this had an amicable result now
    Hi Pat, nowhere near, James Coulson still has Cream Co functioning and more people are being ripped off. What is your connection?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike A Stock View Post
    Hi Pat, nowhere near, James Coulson still has Cream Co functioning and more people are being ripped off. What is your connection?
    No just interested to see what scams are going on, it seems there are crooks and thieves cropping up all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Inv24 View Post
    You, Terry and Dilworth started this. Did you honestly expect your actions to go without consequences. Posting falsehoods all over the place with different names etc with the pure purpose to ruin me. Stock did that back in 2010 and got away with it. Not this time. You, Terry and Dilworth destroyed inventability. Dont you think I saw the Twitter messages you guys posted. I have copies of them all. It was as a result of your actions that Action Fraud got the website pulled. I did not pull it. It was as a result of your actions that the Innovation Centre and Commer House pulled the plug.
    PLEASE READ ABOVE
    How could anyone destroy any legitimate business with a few truths ,Iím still wondering how we all fell for it,well the truth will out !!