+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

c-prime bracelet?

any1 kno anything about these? I watched some vidoes and i can say that anyone could fake the things they show in the videos. i don't believe that anyhting could transform someone physcally so quick.

Re: c-prime bracelet?

It should be called "placebo" bracelet. Blood or any other liquid in the body do not have enough metal components to be affected by the magnet. Not for better anyway. On the opposite, I read that strong magnetic field has detrimental effect on human health, particularly brain.

Quote Originally Posted by BorisZ View Post
    It should be called "placebo" bracelet. Blood or any other liquid in the body do not have enough metal components to be affected by the magnet. Not for better anyway. On the opposite, I read that strong magnetic field has detrimental effect on human health, particularly brain.
    This is a big new MLM thing that is in the process of launching. It's such a shame people believe in this b.s. All you have to do is investigate all of the other so called "power bracelets" that are out there.

You can go back years and see the snake oil salesmen of the past using the same "tests" for Magnetic bracelets etc. They use tests that were proven false all the way back in the 17th century! A charlatan named Franz Mesmer concocted them in order to try and prove his theories about "magnetic fluids". These debunked beliefs later became known as of "mesmerism" . Thus the coinage of the term "being mesmerized".

Basically, the "mesmerist" makes suggestions to you, that you tell your brain to believe and guess what? It does... for a minute. :rotz:

For those out there about to invest your hard earned cash, go do a little investigating ... at least you're not alone. There are lots of others over the years that have fallen for the same load of crap. You can start here:

http://bracelet.product.info/video_t...words=bracelet

Quote Originally Posted by BorisZ View Post
    I read that strong magnetic field has detrimental effect on human health, particularly brain.
    That being the case, I would assume then that 99.9% of the MLMers have used these regularly.
    As of April23, 2010, I will no longer participate as a moderator or member of a site where posts and threads are removed unjustly by the ADMIN or a rogue mod.

If you really feel the need to buy "magic" jewelry why not insist on the very best? Alex Chiu sells magic magnet crap that not only will grant you physical immortality but will also make you better looking. No link, just google him. All I can say is if his stuff can make you better looking, he must have been butt fugly before he started using them.

Sure, Alex is a scammer but he found a soft spot in my heart. He sells $30 rings which promise to make you live forever, with a 90 day money back guaranty. Think about it, if you die in those 90 days, you wont be able to request your money back and if you don't die in 90 days then it's hard to prove the damned things aren't working? It's brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful Cynic View Post
    If you really feel the need to buy "magic" jewelry why not insist on the very best? Alex Chiu sells magic magnet crap that not only will grant you physical immortality but will also make you better looking. No link, just google him. All I can say is if his stuff can make you better looking, he must have been butt fugly before he started using them.

Sure, Alex is a scammer but he found a soft spot in my heart. He sells $30 rings which promise to make you live forever, with a 90 day money back guaranty. Think about it, if you die in those 90 days, you wont be able to request your money back and if you don't die in 90 days then it's hard to prove the damned things aren't working? It's brilliant.
    This was my favorite:

As of April23, 2010, I will no longer participate as a moderator or member of a site where posts and threads are removed unjustly by the ADMIN or a rogue mod.

Quote Originally Posted by unbalanced View Post

You can go back years and see the snake oil salesmen of the past using the same "tests" for Magnetic bracelets etc. They use tests that were proven false all the way back in the 17th century! A charlatan named Franz Mesmer concocted them in order to try and prove his theories about "magnetic fluids". These debunked beliefs later became known as of "mesmerism" . Thus the coinage of the term "being mesmerized".

Basically, the "mesmerist" makes suggestions to you, that you tell your brain to believe and guess what? It does... for a minute. :rotz:
    What's really "amazing" is seeing how many different "therapies" use the same tricks in an attempt to prove the efficacy of their latest "cure all"

I've seen the "strength test" used to "prove" mind control, the weakening effect of synthetic material, copper bracelets, "neuromuscular kinesthetics" hypnosis, the harmful effect/s of white sugar and as part of a magicians act.

Similarly, "4 person levitation" has been used by a myriad of snake oil salesman to market their product.

Here you can see it being used as "proof" of the power of crystals and "applied kinesiology(and being debunked by James Randi)

and further explanation of the same "test" here: http://www.randi.org/encyclopedia/ap...nesiology.html
    The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing

im a college athlete who actually wears one of these bracelet and let me tell you it works wonders for me as a pitcher and it doesn't have anything to do with the metal in your body it focuses on the electrical impulses in your body my buddy who is the new orleans saints kicker also wears these bracelets so they do work and its not a scam

Sean... did you ever take a physics course?

Tell me what effect a magnet has on electrical impulses.
    Now tell me what relationship your wrist has to the rest of your body.

Now look up what the word "placebo" means in medicine.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanmc1 View Post
    im a college athlete who actually wears one of these bracelet and let me tell you it works wonders for me as a pitcher and it doesn't have anything to do with the metal in your body it focuses on the electrical impulses in your body my buddy who is the new orleans saints kicker also wears these bracelets so they do work and its not a scam
    Hey Sean... Call me. I sell underwear that will make you run a half second faster in the 40. They are only $199.95 and of course you'll need 7 pairs. One for each day fo the week. yb:

Don't listen to these jokers Sean. They think its a some type of magnet and have no clue about the technology behind it. I've personally see instant results in comparison to mystical $30 fruit juices or other so called performance bands.

Quote Originally Posted by thebklyndon View Post
    Don't listen to these jokers Sean. They think its a some type of magnet and have no clue about the technology behind it. I've personally see instant results in comparison to mystical $30 fruit juices or other so called performance bands.
    Really? What technology? Can you tell us, mere mortals how this super-duper invention works? Other than being PLACEBO.

CPrime - yet another magic energy device

you cannot make this up

you will not believe this
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    What am I hiding? My true identity and I've been quite successful at it.
    I'm not hiding my identity.

Re: CPrime - yet another magic energy device

You're right.

I don't believe it.

Un-believable.

Do you believe me?

I believe you.

You couldn't make this crap up!

Can you believe it?

I believe you can.

Believe.:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by jebaroo View Post
    you cannot make this up

you will not believe this
    good article

c-prime bracelet, the next burnlounge?
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

What am I hiding? My true identity and I've been quite successful at it.
    I'm not hiding my identity.

Quote Originally Posted by jebaroo View Post
    Where are the scambusters? Why aren't they up in arms over this blatant scam, hammering it home!?

They're probably out there looking for Len Clements and Yoli info, still...

No time for real scams...ing1: Out chasing windmills I guess...:crazy1:

{Isn't this like the FIRST thread you've started here!?}

WOW!!

...& it's a good one!

Kerry
    Last edited by ohein56; 04-27-2010 at 03:42 PM.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard