+ Reply to Thread

Obamacare creates another opportunity

Bart Stupak to retire, putting seat in play

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0410/35585.html

Re: Obamacare creates another opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by TJefferson View Post
    Bart Stupak to retire, putting seat in play

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0410/35585.html

I have a feeling this November is going to be the best thing to happen to our Country in years... My state electing a Conservative Senator? Tea Party movements? I love it!!!
    "I have never understood why it is considered "greed" to keep the money you've earned, but not greed to want to take somebody else's money"

- Thomas Sowell
    http://www.tsowell.com/

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleP View Post
    I have a feeling this November is going to be the best thing to happen to our Country in years... My state electing a Conservative Senator? Tea Party movements? I love it!!!

Yup.

I have some regret in that people like Stupak are so cowardly that they have not the strength to defend their convictions by allowing the electorate to demonstrate their support or lack there of, for the position he took.

No doubt he knew he was going to get clobbered.

Yup.

I have some regret in that people like Stupak are so cowardly that they have not the strength to defend their convictions by allowing the electorate to demonstrate their support or lack there of, for the position he took.

No doubt he knew he was going to get clobbered.
    Oh for sure... Think of all the back door deals we don't know about. Scary....
    "I have never understood why it is considered "greed" to keep the money you've earned, but not greed to want to take somebody else's money"

- Thomas Sowell

i thought he was 1 of those who got their LIFE threatened!? you know, from those "GENTLE" meek christian/wacko types!? i would quit too!? it's not worth it!? :freak3: :spin2: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    i thought he was 1 of those who got their LIFE threatened!? you know, from those "GENTLE" meek christian/wacko types!? i would quit too!? it's not worth it!? :freak3: :spin2: :

Actually, he was threatened by Union thugs for his original position way before anyone could make up him being threatened by the right.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Just looking for more accomplishments like those of the previous administration...More war!...more dead US Soldiers!...more failed policies!.....more lack of domestic policies!...greate divide between those who have and have not!....faster shrinking middle class!

Conservative values and policies!...Yeah....the good'ole days!...
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Actually, he was threatened by Union thugs for his original position way before anyone could make up him being threatened by the right.
    you just lost any credibility you might have had being new here!? the threats were real, his house is under guard!? :freak3: :spin2: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    Just looking for more accomplishments like those of the previous administration...More war!...more dead US Soldiers!...more failed policies!.....more lack of domestic policies!...greate divide between those who have and have not!....faster shrinking middle class!

Conservative values and policies!...Yeah....the good'ole days!...
    What ever it is you think... You libs had your time in the sun and failed miserably... It took what? 1 year to get the country a massive amount of Buyers remorse!

- Thomas Sowell

What ever it is you think... You libs had your time in the sun and failed miserably... It took what? 1 year to get the country a massive amount of Buyers remorse!

what!? you lost the faith that easy!? figures!? :cwm2: :spin2: :judges: