+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Claims warehouse

It seems that a few companies have got their own thread, so it may be useful to start one for this company.

it seems thousands of people are wanting their money back but TCW are saying their contract was with ratio and seem to be refusin to pay up.

The MOJ say that whoever took the money must pay them back and are now looking at TCW very carefully.
    They re-signed thousands of clients up to their own paperwork when they fell out with ratio, ( I assume so Emmetts would then pay them their back end fee) only to fall out with Emmetts and lose everything all over again!
    They are now hoping to resolve the situation by sending them to CCS to audit. What a bloody big shambles!!

There is a you tube section devoted to these people here
    http://www.youtube.com/comment_servl...&v=1Ivjq9AXRDw
    Any other comments can be added to this posting.

Re: The Claims warehouse

my sister has 2 claims with TCW. So does she now have to contact Credit Clear then if everything has been passed to them?

Quote Originally Posted by don'tdocmcs View Post
    my sister has 2 claims with TCW. So does she now have to contact Credit Clear then if everything has been passed to them?
    Sorry, can't help you I'm afraid. that's why i posted this, so people who know whats going on with them can come on here and help. Judging by the comments on you tube, i don't hold out much hope for anyone.

ok thanks GB24. I will keep watch and see if any more information comes to light.

They have changed their number to:

01253 899 699

but it always seems to be engaged

oh great. I'll get her to contact CCS instead and see if they know anything. Thanks again GB24

I have been e mailed another phone number for he Claims warehouse today

01253 896221

I knoiw understand that their office manageress Julie Morrison has now resigned.

Rats and sinking ship spring to mind.

Well, after weeks of trying to get through to the claims whorehouse, I now get a recorded message to tell me to go to another web site and fill in a questionnaire with around 20+ questions including
    name Address when did you submit your claim/ have you had an audit back/

FFS you pratts should know all this. All I want is my money back, end of.
    Another complaint to the useless MOJ coming up.

More spin from the dying swan

As you may be aware, there have been some recent events that have affected The Claims Warehouse business. Like not replying to customers
    There has been a lot of confusion caused and the purpose of this email is to give you an update on the situation. Firstly our ex-business partners Ratio Money Ltd have gone out of business and into administration. Over the last few months we sent new forms to clients giving The Claim Warehouse full authority to deal with your claim. And that did all!!Approximately 2000 of you responded and all of these cases are about to be appointed to solicitors LYING TOERAG, THEY HAVE GONE TO CREDIT CLEAR WHO ARE NOT SOLICITORS THEY ARE ANOTHER CLAIM COMPANY if this has not already happened.
    In order for this process to run as smoothly as possible we HAVE DECIDED TO CLOSE DOWN AND LET SOME PROFESSIONALS TAKE OVER HA HA HA would really appreciate your help in completing a questionnaire. The questionnaire is online at: www.tcwbusiness.com/update. By filling in this questionnaire we can ensure all information on our database is complete and up-to-date.IT SHOULD BE ALREADY YOU LOSERS Please complete a separate questionnaire for EACH claim.
    rest assured we are determined to provide you with the very best of services, we do have a number of partners now who can run claims to conclusion.YOU ONLY HAVE ONE AND THEY ARE NOT 'PARTNERS'
    I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for communication not being as good as it should be ??/ IT'S BEEN UTTER CRAP!! and will endeavour to improve this through regular emails, phone calls and by letter.WHAT FROM YOUR ONE AND ONLY OFFICE WORKER? Every claim has always been passed on and paid for in the expectation of the service being provided.
    For many people their claims have been allocated and are well underway with solicitors. If you have not been allocated a solicitor then please let us know when you complete the questionnaire (www.tcwbusiness.com/update) and we will allocate and prioritise your claim.
    We intend to contact all of our clients over the next few weeks by phone, email and letter to reassure you that we intend to fulfil our service, even though it has been delayed by external influences beyond our control. Once again, I can only apologise for the delays. I know how frustrating it is as many of my own friends ( EX FRIENDS), family( eX FAMILY) and close contacts are customers.
    It is difficult for me to explain how hard some of our staff have worked in our offices to overcome the recent challenges BUT YOU ONLY HAVE ONE, WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'SOME OF OUR STAFF'?and at the same time to try to keep clients and agents informed of a business that has been GOING UNDER changing on a weekly basis.
    The bottom line is this:
    1. Our priority is to sort our the historical claims. In order to do this we need your help WE NEED OUR MONEY BACK to complete the questionnaire (www.tcwbusiness.com/update).
    2. To refund clients whose audit report concluded 'FAIR agreement'.
    3. To offer a reliable service that we are confident will produce results for our clients.
    I hope you find this information usefulYOU MUST BE JOKING!!! and please be reassured that we are determined to meet our obligations to you.
    Regards,
    Ralston Ferguson
    Director
    The Claims Warehouse Ltd.

Last edited by GB24; 04-28-2010 at 05:53 AM.

All customers and agents, have a look at this company

RIGHT TRACK ASSOCIATES LIMITED
    UNIT 16 BECKETT HOUSE
    WYREFIELDS POULTON INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
    POULTON-LE-FYLDE
    UNITED KINGDOM
    FY6 8JX
    It has the same address as The Claims warehouse!

Is that a coincidence? they are into debt managment and PPI claims.

Right Track? off the bleeding track more like!
    Last edited by GB24; 05-07-2010 at 05:59 AM.

http://bizzy.info/uk/companies/right...o_no/07064934/

15/04/2010 TM02 APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, SECRETARY JULIE MORRISON2 pages
    6.99 APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, SECRETARY JULIE MORRISON
    15/04/2010 TM01 APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, DIRECTOR JULIE MORRISON2 pages
    6.99 APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, DIRECTOR JULIE MORRISON
    03/11/2009 NEWINC
    View sample
    CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION24 pages

GB24 AKA Tony Murphy as in ex partner in The claims Warehouse who is rather bitter and quick to slate companies with little uinderstanding of the truth. Especially as you have put business in to CCS yourself, seems a bit hypocritical ???? The truth is TCW are victims of the Ratio facade as were many others, led by the promise of a robust legal solution which wasn't !

To ensure everyone is up to date with facts.

TCW are trying to sort out the client base so as to source and progress with the claims and in order to provide service to the client, CCS have taken a few files and will of course assist in anyway to ensure clients get service.

We are happy to talk to clients and we ware happy to work with TCW to make sure clients are happy. Perhaps if other struggling CMC put their heads together the industry may benefit.

GB24 AKA Tony Murphy :cwm2::cwm2::cwm2:

First I am dave Maddocks, now I am Tony Murphy.

Do you really know who I am?

I don't think so!!!

Well as you spend sooo much time on hear slating all and sundry, why dont you come clean and tell us all? or are you to emabarrassed because most of your insults are unfounded or based on misunderstanding or lack of knowledge.