+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Moola is not a scam

LOL

If you aren't making what your time is really worth, then you are only scamming yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by avenuegirl View Post
    LOL

If you aren't making what your time is really worth, then you are only scamming yourself.
    Hard to say how much peoples time is worth. If you're lazy enough to sit around on the computer all day not wanting to move your ass to MAKE what your time is worth, you're not scamming yourself, you are rotting away..

Is it open internationally?

Moola.com isn't a scam because it's always free!

I have a strategy to Gold Rush that works well.
    Last edited by mumbles; 12-28-2009 at 05:30 PM.

Re: Moola.com - Scam?

Moola is not a scam because you never have to pay for it.

Re: moola.com

Well some says that it's not a scam couse you dont have to pay.. They are wrong. Players do pay! They pay by their wasted time watching ads, maybe some of them decides to buy products that moola adverts by those ads. So moola gets money from such ads. Nevertheless they are not so legit. I played gold fever there. In that game avery player should have equal 6 pieces of gold: 1,2,3,4,5,6 of worth. But somehow the opponent we get can put two 6ses or 5ves in the field. Its just not fare.

In order to cashout you must be verified and there are three ways to do it : cell phone, sign up for a prepaid debit card (which you need a CC and social sec# for), or spend $20 on an item on the site.

Not worth it, IMHO just to make a few cents a day. THEY are making more money per person in one day just for you to get verified then the majority of members will make in a year.

I'm pretty sure this is how they make their money to start with. Charging 'Peter' to pay 'Paul' -- regardless of what they say that this keeps people from cheating the system.

In todays economy not everyone can aford cell phones, or pay $20 to maybe make that up latter then sooner. And if you read the 'fees' attached to the card they want you to signup for, you're broke before you're able to spend.

Even though you don't see many complaints about moola yet, you don't see a bunch of braggers going on about the money they've won, only those that say its a fun website to waist your time (so they can get referrals).

Re: Moola.com is not a scam =D

In order to cashout you must be verified and there are three ways to do it : cell phone, sign up for a prepaid debit card (which you need a CC and social sec# for), or spend $20 on an item on the site.

Not worth it, IMHO just to make a few cents a day. THEY are making more money per person in one day just for you to get verified then the majority of members will make in a year.

I stumbled upon this thread by accident while searching for moola updates and saw a couple posts claiming Moola is a scam or not worth it so I couldn't help but to argue otherwise.

Moola isn't a scam because many players have gotten their checks, some players have earned over $100 in one day, and there are so many moderators devoting their time to making the Moola forums better. If moola is a scam then why would so many moderators spend so much of their time trying to improve the community?

If you look up "Received Moola check" on google or enter a similar search string, you'll see that there are MANY people who have gotten their checks. Some checks with values over $100. Now, if you join moola and look in the trophy room section of the forums and click on a thread titled, "Show your Moola checks" You'll see that EVERY player or at least 90% of Moola players have gotten their checks.

Not only have players received their payments, they earned their cash pretty quickly. The average long term Moola player earns at least $10 a day within an average of 5 hours. If you look at what players have posted on the Moola forums, you'll see that the statistics I'm presenting are true. The top player currently has over $8,500 and one player has been known to cash out $1,000 multiple times for a total of nearly $20,000. Once again, if you don't believe me, join Moola and look in the forums. These are from players who have been established Moola members. They weren't there for a few days. They have been there long.

Last but not least, there are so many Moola forum Moderators who are always trying to find a way to make Moola a better place and if Moola was a scam why would they help new players so much? If you don't believe me, join Moola and see for yourself, the community is great, and one should join not only to make money but to socialize.

Oh, one more thing, Moola isn't a get rich scheme, it's not all about making money. It's about fun, so just join and enjoy yourself. Why spend another hour thinking" Is Moola a scam?"

When you think of the word, "Scam" you think of something dark, manipulative and bad, sometimes deceiving. If you take a close look at the Moola community, you'll see nothing deceptive or dark. Only good.

(referral not allowed here - mod)

If you found this helpful, feel free to post your thanks in the Moola forum. See you there.
    Last edited by mumbles; 12-28-2009 at 05:18 PM.

10. 12-28-2009, 05:09 PM

Reason
    duplicate

I have made a lot of money with moola.

12. 01-04-2010, 10:40 AM

Reason
    duplicate

Re: moola.com - Scam?

I have joined moola.com and don't think it's a scam. I haven't tried to cash out yet, but if I do, I'll post again and say if I got the check or not. If you want to join by invite: a link was here
    Last edited by Meri Widow; 11-01-2010 at 09:37 AM. Reason: referrer links go in signature line

And I'll throw in 5 cents for everyone who joins through my invite!:spin2::spin2:

So I don't quite get how it works... Registrant:
    3Genius Corporation
    Moola.com ()
    1005 - 317 Adelaide St W
    Toronto
    Ontario,M5V1P9
    CA
    Tel. +00.4169771777
    Fax. +00.0000000

Hmm>?

Well, coming from a tRUE skeptical of FB, online games promising a chance for FREE money with little to NO "risk".... I can honestly say that although I'm SURE Moola has adopted some "scamming" ways...I've, personally, won over $65, paid to me via a check/ and possibly could have won more if I had continued playing! But I simply got bored of it! So, in MY experience..you CAN, indeed, win FREE cash playing games at moola!:ylsuper:

SLOW OR NULL PAYMENTS? BAD PROBLEMS WITH MOOLA (documented since 4-2010 )

Not worth it, just stay away. the more I come back to this place to look over responses to this website, the more I'm convinced the people that post are either disguising themselves in a different name (look at the posters history-- if its their first post its pretty apparent)or other posting their referral links (that the admin has removed).

People stay away from this site, its not worth it. Not only can you read my other responses above for NOT joining. but now you can look at their own forum to find out more reasons why -- you may not get paid at all.

*Original post just from a few days ago (6-26-2011)* :
    http://forum.moola.com/mooforum/post...topic_id=65929
    “Subject: Cashed out on Jan 12 2010... and still waiting”

*Responder pointed the poster to an old post from 4-14-2010 that was POSTED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR*:

http://forum.moola.com/mooforum/post....page#40736187

Thanks bhook for bringing this thread to my attention.

There were a couple of issues raised and I just wanted to address them one by one:

1) Slow Moola cashouts: This is true. We're paying a percentage of the money that comes in each month out to as many people has we can. Advertising income was terrible for the last few months so that was reflected in our cashouts.

2) Fast Locationary cashouts: This is also true. Locationary has its own separate investors and resources. None of Moola's funds or Locationary's funds have been used for the other company. I can't take money from Locationary to pay people at Moola although I can support Moola by giving away m$.

M$ is the lifeblood of Moola and Moola's problem is that there is no m$ in the system. In gambling websites, players can deposit directly into their play accounts; but they can't do that here. This reduces the amount of m$ in the system. If m$ doesn't come in from adverting, then I have to find it from elsewhere. I previously used to subsidize it out of my own pocket but I just don't have the resources to continue (in prizes and in operations, I've put in personally at least $1 million). The best source of m$ in the future will probably be from Locationary. This is why I believe that Locationary will end up being Moola's saviour.

Locationary is a much different website than Moola. Firstly, Locationary has the benefit of the lessons that I've learned over the last five years. Secondly, Locationary is one of the most promising new companies in a massive industry and can tap into a huge amount of money. Locationary's largest competitor InfoUSA which makes almost a billion dollars a year from selling the data that Locationary is collecting. What's amazing is that Locationary is now collecting this information faster and better. InfoUSA uses 800 people in Omaha to collect data on the U.S. and Canada while Locationary now has people in over 50 countries collecting global data. In comparison, Moola's largest "pay to play games" competitor is ... well, I don't know because they keep going out of business. That's why it's much easier for people to make money at Locationary.

My personal belief is the Locationary would end up being Moola's saviour because the massive amount of cash that Locationary can access in its business could be partly redirected into m$ prizes. As I told you I would, I started paying M$ prizes to Locationary members who wanted this. I'm hoping that this will create a larger flow of Moola's lifeblood than from advertising which is basically peanuts. I've kept Moola alive (on life-support) so that I could find a cure for what ails it. I still think that Locationary can grow to be that cure.

I have this hope for Moola because Locationary is a very special website. Locationary is creating the global system for local data modelled after the DNS system where Locationary is poised to become the global administrator of local data like INTERNIC is with domain names. With the DNS system, you can have a domain name and a server and everyone can access those details. But there is no similar system for local data. If a business changes their phone number or their hours of operation, there's no place they can update so that every website, mobile app and search engine knows that their details have changed. Locationary is building this new central system and its members will be paid 50% of what it makes. Many of you guys are techies here so you'll know what I mean and why it's so important and valuable. Locationary now has most of the business listings for the U.S. and Canada and is making good progress at collecting the data for the UK, Australia and India. It's a massive opportunity because the local data and local advertising industries currently make over $50 billion every year. I believe that Locationary is in the best position to create this central system because nobody else has a global army of people to keep the data clean and fresh and this is the most important part of the system.

I'm doing my best to help Moola by building the system that can fund more m$ than can be generated from advertising. That's my strategy and I would appreciate your support.”

I went looking for a way to get some answers on the moola.com website, since the whole site appears disabled, and saw that one of the moola people posted on here, so I'm hoping they are still keeping a new eye on an old thread.

I have been trying to get into my moola.com account for months and all I ever get is, "Unfortunately, moola is offline for the moment." Does anyone know whether the site is truly down, or should I be perhaps looking for something on my computer that is blocking it? I have $20something in my moola account, plus I truly enjoyed the games played, and would like to get back to it. Thx!