+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

moola.com - Scam?

A friend sent me an invite to moola.com, where you can play simple games to climb up the "ladder" and double your penny that you start off with. The catch is that you have to watch an ad (you can skip it) and answer a question about the ad before playing the game. The website appears to be funded exclusively by the ads.

I searched the web and the only other resources I found about it were:

http://www.tfworld.com/blog/2006/04/...ree-money.html

and

www.moolaguide.com

Has anyone been paid by moola.com or know anything else about it?
    Last edited by fallentimes; 04-24-2006 at 10:58 PM.

Re: Moola.com - Scam?

How the hell could it be a scam? They give you free money for playing stupid games. It isn't easy to get alot of money, but I guess if you have good luck you could get up to $10 million. I've played it and won up to 32 cents, but I lost it all....haha. It's legit man, don't worry.

moola.com

Anyone hear of it? A friend sent me an invite (currently invite only) he has apparently made 10 bucks. Simple flash games, they start you off with a penny and you basically climb a ladder to try and double your money. Cool idea, free, but I'm thinking totally non sustainable..... The invites are a basic referral system as well.... Just wondering if anyone else has actually gotten a cheque from them?

Re: moola.com

I've been signed up since March and I like it. Don't expect to make a lot of money though...you never know how the other player is going to place his "gold." (I've only made it up to level 7 :))

me too, i have a strategy but i tend to sway from it, and then i get screwed... lol it's fun though if nothing else....

Moola is not a scam

Moola is not a scam for anyone who thinks it is! :) http://www.moola.com - If you want an invite, PM me or reply with your e-mail id.

Re: Moola is not a scam

Quote Originally Posted by mybot
    Moola is not a scam for anyone who thinks it is! :) http://www.moola.com - If you want an invite, PM me or reply with your e-mail id.
    Maybe not....but it is a waste of time!

not if your on the internet most of the time and dont have a job! :)

Quote Originally Posted by mybot
    not if your on the internet most of the time and dont have a job! :)
    True!! :) :)

Moola.com is not a scam =D

I got 20$ cheque from moola.com a few days ago. They don't only got games; if you dun wanna risk, you can use their search and win (which is searching in their search engine and spin the wheel for prize, only a few cents each time though, max 4 times/day). You can also invite your friends and get referral cash which is a few cents every cashout. I have got a few invites, you guys can try out if u want, since the registration is free. :) u can pm me for an invite
    Last edited by jjjcheu; 08-02-2007 at 05:18 AM.

Re: Moola.com is a scam =D

Is That Your Referral Link???
    Last edited by Spamma Scammer; 08-02-2007 at 05:28 AM.

Re: Moola.com is not a scam =D

hahha..i removed it after i read about the rules..

Re: Moola.com is not a scam =D

You deserve a cookie for reading the rules. Go get yourself a cookie!
    Patricia Lynne's Treasures
    Why should you look there? Because it's not a get rich scam.
    It's my store! I got it up (almost gotta add a few items and spell check LOL) I got domain hosting and email accounts. I sent out my application for sales tax. I'm so excited. Also check out my blog at myspace page

Hi all,

I've found that Moola is an authentic site and pretty easy to use. It's free and I've been able to make about $40 so far. I just started and at first it's hard to win the games, but you can fill out offers without any obligations if you do it right, then double/triple the money. I've found some gaming (and offer) tips that work for me, and will be happy to share with any referred friends who plan to be on Moola. =)

I'll be able to contact you once you're joined, and if you have any questions feel free to email at sallym37
    Last edited by katiescorner; 08-01-2008 at 08:48 AM.