+ Reply to Thread

CopyNProfit - Scam or Real

Hey Everybody

Would like your opinion on http://copynprofit.com/

These guys claim that if you copy they tried and tested niche click bank markets then u can make a shitload of $$$. But if everyone is copying these niche markets then would these not get saturated and you'll have too much competition.

Probably not a blatant scam but more of a short lived money maker, depending on how long CopyNProfit has been around and how many people have actually signed up to them.

You opinions/personal experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Shak

Re: CopyNProfit - Scam or Real

But if everyone is copying these niche markets then would these not get saturated and you'll have too much competition.
    I agree and looking at the site....

No street address or phone number listed.

Under 'How it Works', step 5:
    If you want, take your eanings, and scale your entire business up using the 'Outsource Connection' and other sections at your disposal!
    Sounds like a lead-in to up-selling you much higher priced additional services.

Under 'FAQs'
    However, there are many things that you can do on larger scale by investing some money.
    Yup, that sounds like additional costs.
    We offer an unconditional 60 day money-back guarantee.
    But since you actually check out with clickbank, that is not clickbank's refund policy.

'Contact Us' is just an email form and this:
    If you're a member, it's much faster to submit questions via the 'CNP-Interact' section in the backoffice!
    Easy to block and ignore emails.

The 'Privacy Policy' says:
    Your information may be shared with agents, contractors or business partners for the purpose of performing services for J & H Marketing, LLC.
    And:
    we may send you email, direct mailings or contact you by telephone about our various products and services or other products and services we feel may be of interest to you.
    And:
    We may share the personal data you provide with other J & H Marketing, LLC agents, contractors or our business partners for the purposes of performing services for J & H Marketing, LLC.
    Spam, sounds like they send it.
    We may post a revised privacy policy on our site. You should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes.
    Guess you are suppose to figure out what changed and how it affects you since they don't mention alerting you to the changes.

the 'Disclaimer' is exactly that:
    So your results will be different from mine and from others who use this system.
    And:
    that is not saying that you WILL make anything from the same methods.
    And:
    this is a real business with possible risks and gains.
    My opinion: skip it.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

Also the How It Works section doesnt explain how it works, rather tells people to enrol and follow their methods. Its just going to sell marketing methods and probably provides a website for you and tells you how to also become a nuisance. I doubt they have anything truly useful here.

thanks for your help guys. there's yet ANOTHER scam scheme to steer well clear off. Back to the drawing board i guess.

Wow, I'm so glad I saw this. I happened to see an ad of theirs some time ago and signed up for more information. I've since received about a thousand emails, most which I've not even read yet. However, the few I have read all have 1 thing in common - they either lead you to a video or an article where you have to pay for further information. So...guess I;d better go unsubscribe to that email list right now...thanks very much for all of the great research and information on this everybody!