+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: B.I. Management

B.I. Management (Modeling Agency)

Is This A Scam? This Company's founder is Nancy Lee Harris. She offers To Help In Your Career For Modeling, Acting, Commerical Print, Etc. She Offers To Pay Half For Any Head Shots And Comp Cards that you will need to get started. She hand selected 50 people at an open call who will need to come back to sign a contract and bring 100 to 300 dollars as a deposit for your photo session that's scheduled in June 06.

She Express That You Don't Pay For Anything But Your Pictures And That Money Doesn't Goes To Her but The Photographer. However She Will Get 15% Of Your Earnings If After Sending You On An Audition & You Are Selected For The Audition That She Sends You To.

Sounds A Little Too Good To Be True. Anyone Ever Heard Of This Company?
    Last edited by Pretty Pam; 05-19-2006 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Added more details

Re: B.I. Management

BI Management is now called T.A.M. Management. Please let me know if you found out any information about this ASAP. I signed a ontract with these people today and would like to know if this is a true company.

I would also like to know if anyone else has info on this company, We also have signed a contract with them.

i don't mind spending money when it is needed but i also don't like to part with it easily either

Any info would be great! ;)

I called and talked to Nacy the other day. My child has a photo shoot tofay inAnnapolis. I will let you know how it come out. There is another meassage board that talks about Bi Squared aka TAM Mamnagement. I suggest you check it out.

I am not sure if they are serious are not, I will post later today and let you know what I find out.

Okay, I went to my shoot yesterday. It went well. SHe was hosting another "open call" during the time we were there. There were about 5 other people,when I was there, to get photos take.

The photographer seemed okay. I am use to people taking a lot more photos, but he did take photos of my child.

They said the cards and head shots will be rady in two weeks. Let me know what you ladies find out.

Kelly B, They asked me to go out with them last week. Please forward us any additional information you may have found out about Jarid. I would like to look into it more.

Found more info. Please visit this lin
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff202164.htm

They were sued for fraud.

DON"T DO ITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! DONT DO IT!!!!!!

For everyone who's wondering who Ms. Nacny Lee Harris- Hellyer is.... I've got the answer. She's a con artist with a list of last names my last count was 5. And for everyone who wondered why they couldnt find out any information the first time they met her. That's WHY!! She goes from city to city collecting anywhere between $600- 1200 per person for pictures she promises which turns out to be either blurry, or just unexceptable for the price that she charges. During her whole little speech about what her company is about and what she can do for you. She left out many things that are very importnat for anyone looking to become her client; including. The Photographer Jared is her son.

They split the money between theirselves and their assistant. Last check, her assistant in Memphis Tn is a woman who claims she lives in Germantwoan who used to work For John Casablancas another well known coning company in Memphis that preys on little kids and struggling parents who wants to see their child succeed. Another thing, The part about how she pays for half of your photos being taken; why would she give her child 1000 per person? It doesnt make sense. Also, she never conduct actual auditions. So how does she know who and who not to choose to make her so called company a success. Here is another thing I found out about MS. Nancy!
    http://www.datingpsychos.com/viewpsy...?psycho_id=292

Ain't that some s**t to remember???? She have absolutely no respect for anyone she hires!!! She even went as far as cursing about a girl who came unprepared to take photos... Now what professional would go to that extent for something soo simple. And being professional dont agree with that, especially when you say these things in front of other clients. What if we mess up, will she talk about us behind our backs??? Don't give her your money, once she gets a hold of it all of ur usual contact will come to an end. Leaving you wondering when you're going to get a job or when you'll recieve the expensive pictures you've paid for.

Don't get me wrong Nancy captured my heart the first time I met her and for some reason I thought she was gonna come through for me. In the end, this has all been a game. She pratically beg you for money. She expects at least a hundred dollars everytime you meet up with her for either reason; to look at pictures, take pictures, or discuss jobs that simply arent going to happen. And the sad thing about it all is if you don't have any money she don't wanna see you!!! She'll reschedule until your next paycheck or put you off . That's not right. In my case, I got really smart. Ms. Nancy thought i was gonna wire her some money so I could be in a Soap opera. So I told her I would go to Ace to send the money. Ten minutes later I called and asked her... Are you scamming me??? I caught her by surprise I could tell by her voice. She responded, No hon!! Why would I do that?"

"According to the internet and many of your other clients, you don't send the pictures as promised.. IS that why Ive been waiting three months to recieve mine???"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

I knew exactly what to say to get her into talking... "I'm at Ace right now and I wanna send you this money."

She proceeded to give me her name... this time a different one from the one Im used to. Nancy Hellyer. I responded wait a minute... I thought you were Nancy Harris or Nancy Rudzinkis? Or Nancy Wilmire... What is going on Nancy? I trusted you. All of a sudden she hung up the phone and I never heard from her again. Now, she's doing me like she does everyone else... Ignoring my calls. Email me.... Im here for all of us scam victims... trentwhisentonactor@yahoo.com

I got a call from the photographer today. He stated I could come pick out the photos for the cards on Friday. I will keep you guys posted.

Hi All,

We also got scamed Nancysaid that we would have our photos by the 26th we had them done on the 12th of July. We haven't heard from her since the 12th. I have left messages and text messages but no replies. I am facing the fact that we got scamed out of 550.00 but i also feel sorry for the families that have more then one child that was there that day. Nancy gav us the whole story of what her company means and the contract she gave i read that thing over and over again and it looked good, but we live and learn. I have learned a big lesson this time. the only reason that we really went threw with this is because my husband and I didn't want her to come back at some point in her life and say that if we would have given her the chance she could have done something really big. She's a child with dreams and I didn't want her to feel as though we didn't believe in her or her dreams so we took a chance. I just wanted to let other people know what our dealing with Nancy has brought which is a BIG nothing!! So everyone be very careful when you are dealing with Nancy.

Okay.

I met with Nancy and Jarid Friday in Baltimore. There were families there viewing photos.

I took the postings off of this site and the other one about them. She acted like she didn't understand why people were saying these things about them. I didn't copy the names for your privacy.

Anyhow, they said that they guy who put her on the dating web site was an old boyfriend who use to abuse her. As of now, everything she said would happen has. We meet, took photos and I looked at the photos. The next thing is suppose to be them sending me a proof. We will see how it goes. I will try and call her today becuase she was suppose to call me Saturday but never did.

Yeah I lost $100.00 from Ms. Nancy. Haven't heard a thing from her since June. I figured she ripped me off. I missed my photo shoot because of death in the family and she left me a message about rescheduling and brining the other $500, but I never rescheduled. That was in June, it's August and I have not heard anything from her since. I waited to see if she would contact me back, because if she was so legit then she would try to reschedule her client right? (Wrong), again, haven't heard another word from her. I left her a message at the end of July with no reply. So she scammed me for sure. Her talk is fast and she is good at it, so to others whose even considering research before you leap into something that is not REAL.

Hi Everyone,

Well I spoke to Nancy last week. I asked her why I haven't heard from her when she was suppose to contact us to look at our photos. Nancy said"jarid called and left a message" Well first off we have called ID second we have a machine. No message was ever left so anyway she said that since we didn't get back to her, that she had her send the photos certified mail. We should have them Monday or Tuesday. Well it is now going on Friday and you guessed it. No photos so now I have to take the next step in trying to get my money. I think my husband is going to look into an attorney an have him advise me in which direction to take. So if anyone hears from her please let me know. I'm not sure where she is scheduled to be at next but I would like to go and see her face to face and let her explain to me in front of all her new clients why she has not lived up to her end of our contract.

It has been more than a week and no photos or phone calls from Nancy, I have called a few times and left messages. I think we should all get together and get a lawyer. I am not about talking but about doing. I do no have time to low life people scamming others. I want them to go daown and I want it public so others will see what she is doing.

Hi everyone,

Well from what I found out Nancy will be at the Radission In Greentree(Pittsburgh) She is holding auditions at 4:30 If I can get off work I will be taking my contract and also the paper that says what I made and whenn the photos were to be in. An then I will see what she has to say then when I confront her while all the people that she is trying to scam sees me bringing out the truth.
    So if I can get my boss to let me out early I will be there if i can't then I think we will have to take further action an contact a lawyer.

any updates? I still have no pictures and have not heard from anyone!!!!