+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Rosemary King, dying of cancer

Just got an e-mail from Rosemary King who wants to donate 15 million dollars as her dying wish, but she needs my help. Give me a break. She is dying of cancer and requests everything be kept confidential so her relatives won't try to stop her. Here's her e-mail [email protected].

Re: Rosemary King, dying of cancer

Fax me an official, notarized copy of her death certificate, and I will personally build and host a site soliciting donations for the American Cancer Society.

Re: my above post
    All donations made will be forwarded to the ACS in Rosemary's name, of course.

Well darn, she only offered me 5.5 million! The email address was [email protected]

You know, I THOUGHT something was fishy from the first e-mail I received from Rosemary King. But then I decided to at least e-mail her back & ask how she found me, etc. Well, she e-mailed me back with pictures of herself & her (late) husband, with a certificate of investment, and her husband's (what I believe is notarized) death certificate; she said she found me on Yahoo people search (which I found...I don't know, kind of odd). I then received a couple of e-mails from her lawyers (whom I looked up and are indeed a legit practice) about the whole thing.
    Is this just a very carefully crafted scam, or could this actually be genuine??
    There are a bunch of attatchments here, but I put all the e-mails I received from Rosemary King & her lawyer(s) on here so that you can get all the info possible.
    Will someone help me out here??!!
    Let me know what you think.
    Thanks!

Seems like a LOT of scam emails come from virgilio.it or yahoo.com.fr or .co.uk or some other Yahoo extension.

i recieved the same email
    and to ammuse myself i have been responding to each email sent by her and her lawyers and then from the ministry of finance.
    When it gets scary!!!!!!!
    THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE
    FOREIGN TRANSFER DEPT.
    UNITED KINGDOM (UK)

RE: TRANSFER OF YOUR INHERITANCE SUM OF $15 MILLION TO CHARITY.

Attn : Don Walter

We sincerely apologise for the delay in communicating with you over the transfer of your inheritance sum of $15 Million which was transferred to you from Mrs. Rosemary W. King. The delay was due to the recent merger process as demanded by the Apex Bank here in UK.

Following this, we hereby provide you with the appropriate foreign remittance form with which the transfer of your $15 Million would be faciliated.

FOREIGN REMITTANCE FORM (A)

BENEFICIARY’S NAME : --------------------------------------------
    BENEFICIARY’S ADDRESS : ---------------------------------------
    BENEFICIARY’S TEL. : ----------------------------------------------
    BENEFICIARY’S FAX : -----------------------------------------------
    BENEFICIARY’S OCCUPATION ----------------------------------

FOREIGN REMITTANCE FORM (B)

NAME OF BANK : ----------------------------------------------------
    BENEFICIARY’S NAME : -------------------------------------------
    ACCOUNT NO. : ----------------------------------------------------
    BANK ADDRESS : ----------------------------------------------------
    SORT CODE : ----------------------------------------------------
    BANK TEL. : ------------------------------------------------------------

Kindly fill and submit the above form so that we can proceed to have your funds processed and transferred within the shortest while.

Signed.
    Mr. Henry McCallum.
    Dept. of International Transfer.

I responded with an email stating I do not wish to give out any bank information..

Dear Don,

Since you do not have a bank account, we can arrange to have your funds sent, and delivered to you through a reliable courrier means. We will have to package the funds and give you the shipping information.

Kindly let me know if this option is okay by you.

Thank you,
    Mr. Henry McCallum.

MINISTRY OF FINANCE. wrote:
    > THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE
    > FOREIGN TRANSFER DEPT.
    > UNITED KINGDOM (UK)
    >
    > RE: TRANSFER OF YOUR INHERITANCE SUM OF $15 MILLION TO CHARITY.

I responded this option wil be fine.

Dear Don,

Your email was received, and the content is fully understood. Kindly be informed that it would take approximately 2 days to deliver the funds to you, as it would be packaged into two metalic trunk boxes.

The consignment would contain 7.5 Million each in two different Boxes. You will be required to pay the sum of $650 for the shipping charges. The shipping cost should be paid via western union money transfer through:

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER ONLY.
    RECEIVER’S NAME = KELVIN CLARKE
    ADDRESS = 90 Long Acre. London WC2E 9RA
    UNITED KINGDOM.
    Test Question = Color
    Test Answer = Red.

Once the fee has been paid, Kindly provide:
    The Sender's Name
    Sender's Address
    Money Transfer Control Number
    Test Question & Answer.

Mr. Henry McCallum.
    Signed.

I responded I do not wish to to send money $650 to an unknown destination and that other arrangements would have to be made.

Dear Don,

We hereby inform you that the cost of shipping the consignment is on a basis of COST BEFORE DELIVERY, and for this reason, you are advised to have the required fees paid before the commencement of the shipping.

We give you 100% word of assurance and guarantee that once the required fees is paid, you will have access to the funds. It takes only 2 days to deliver the consignment, and i therefore advise you act accordingly.

Mr. Kelvin Clarke as indicated is the name of the cash officer of the Shipping company, and would be responsible for receiving the funds for the shipping company.

Kindly act accordingly, while being rest assured that you will have no cause to regret your participation on this.

Thank you.

It Seems really fishy that someone willing to send you !5 million in cash in a couple of metallic trunk boxes would be unable to pay for the shipping, Does it not?
    Last edited by msv_drdoom; 06-29-2006 at 11:13 PM.

here is a new one along the same lines

GREETINGS IN JESUS NAME.

I AM SARAH FRANK FROM NETHERLAND A WIDOW TO LATE MOORE FRANK I AM 61
    YEARS OLD, I AM A NEW CHRISTAIN CONVERT, SUFFERING FROM LONG TIME
    CANCER OF THE BREAST, ALL INDICATION FROM MY DOCTOR THAT MY CONDITIONS
    IS REALLY DETERIORATING AND IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT I WOUDN'T LIVE
    MORE THAN THREE MONTHS.ACCORDING TO MY DOCTORS,AND IN ALL INDICATION
    REGARDS TO MEDICAL ANALYSIS, THIS IS BECAUSE THE CANCER DISEASE
    HASGOTTEN TO A VERY BAD STAGE THAT NO HOPE FOR ME TO BE A LIVING PERSON
    AGAIN.

MY LATE HUSBAND KILLED DURING THE HURRICAN DISESTER, IN NEW ORLEANS
    AND DURING THE PERIOD OF OUR MARRIAGE WE COULD NOT PRODUCE ANY CHILD.MY
    LATE HUSBAND WAS VERY WEALTHY AND AFTER HIS DEATH, I INHERITED ALL HIS
    BUSINESS AND WEALTH. THE DOCTORS HAS ADVISED ME THAT I MAY NOT LIVE FOR
    MORE THAN SIX MONTHS, SO I NOW DECIDED TO DIVIDE THE PARTOF THIS
    WEALTH, TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE CHURCH INAFRICA,
    AMERICA, ASIA AND EUROPE ESPECAILLY CREATE SOLUTION TO PROBLEM OF LESS
    PREVILLAGEDONES AND ALPHANAGE HOMES.

I SELECTED YOU AFTER VIEWING YOUR CONTACT ON A WEBSITE WHICH I PRAYED
    AND FAST FOR THREE WEEKS OVER IT WITH ADVISE OF MY PASTOR, I AM WILLING
    TO DONATE THE SUM OF $8.5M U.S DOLLARS, TO THE LESS PRIVILEGED.

PLEASE I WANT YOU TO NOTE THAT THIS FUND IS LYING IN A SECURITY
    COMPANY AND UPON MY INSTRUCTION, MY ATTORNEY,WHO PRESENTLY IS IN UNITED
    KINGDOM, HE WILL FILE IN AN APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY
    IN YOUR NAME. PLEASE FOR SECURITY PURPOSE DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT MY
    LAWYER IN THE RESPECT OF MRS SARAH FRANK AND ALL THE NECESSARY DETAIL ,
    YOU CAN HERE FROM HIM CONCERNING THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY AND ALSO
    FINANCIALY AND MORALY.

LASTLY,I HONESTLY PRAY THAT THIS MONEY WHEN TRANSFERRED WILL BE USED
    FOR THE SAID PURPOSE EVEN THOUGH I AM LATE THEN, BECAUSE I HAVE COME TO
    FIND OUT THAT WEALTH ACQUISITION WITHOUT CHRIST IS VANITY AND I MADE
    THE PROMISE TO GOD THAT THE FUND WILL BE USE TO BUILD HIS TEMPLE. MAY
    THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS THE LOVE OF GOD AND THE FELLOWSHIP OF GOD
    BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

I AWAIT URGENT REPLY.

REMAIN BLESSED

GOD BLESS YOU.

MRS SARAH FRANK

Hi from Ukraine!
    I am poor one from the Ukraine got a e-mail from Rosemary King too
    Its pity that I did not became the rich one cause
    Thank to this Site I saw that this is scam. Is not?
    Or she really exist and she still live?
    Many greetings!

The address I received was from [email protected]

Please write me They require me about my credit card SWIFT code or Routing number
    Is not dangerous to give they it? Or I could my card-money if they are a hakers?

I got an e-mail from Janna Hamford 3 e-mail addrreses(1. [email protected] , 2. [email protected], 3. [email protected], saying she is dying of lung cancer. She wants to draft me $90,000 US money to help with the construction of my church. She wants me to pay for shipping charges and insurance totalling more then $500. Later she says she paid insurance for me and I only need to pay for shipping charges. Her contact at the London Uk bank is David Hunter ( mailed me a copy of his passport and a copy of the draft) and the fees should be paid to Martin Clarke. They were always rushing me to give them information or pay for these fees.I think that if she is dying has the money and wants to help, why should I pay any fees? It's her wish not mine. Yes I would love for our church to be finished, but I know God will provide and He will not make me pat any fees.

Right now I just got another e-mail from this Anita Adams dying of blood cancer.

Dearest Beloved One,

I am Mrs. Anita Adams Johnson from Ivory Coast. I was married to Late
    Cheif
    Adams Johnson who was a contractor with the government of Cote D'Ivoire
    before he died after few days in the hospital.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $8.700 Million
    with a
    Bank in Cote D lvoire. Presently this money is still in the custody of
    the
    Bank here in Cote DIvoire.My Doctor told me that it is very likely i
    will
    die within the next 3 months due to A Blood cancer{LUCAMIA}.

I have decided to donate the money for charity to you since i do not
    have a
    child to inherit it and it better i do not die leaving the money here
    without it reaching the poor and the lessprivilaged ones in the
    society.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall tell my bank to transfer the
    money
    to you.

Mrs. Anita Adams Johnson

I have not gotten much into this one, but I am sure it is also a scam. SO YOU GUYS OUT THERE BE CAREFULL. Take care and God bless you all.
    Last edited by Texan Angel; 10-03-2006 at 02:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by renee_s_garrett
    Just got an e-mail from Rosemary King who wants to donate 15 million dollars as her dying wish, but she needs my help. Give me a break. She is dying of cancer and requests everything be kept confidential so her relatives won't try to stop her. Here's her e-mail [email protected].
    dear friend,
    it must be a joke or someone is planning to mislead us.
    never mind such of theese things,because there are many dishonest man in
    the world.think that it was a dream that you saw...
    IF YOU WANT TO THÝNK OF ÝT,THÝNK THAT YOU ARE DREAMÝNG.
    THE LAST MESSAGE THAT I TOOK FROM ANNÝS, SAYS THAT ROSE MARY KÝNG HAS DÝED.
    I THÝNK THERE ÝS NO 'ROSE MARY' ELSE.
    YOU MAY GET SORRY,SHE HAS DÝED!
    I WONDER ÝF SHE ÝS NOT ALÝVE,WHY THEY KÝLLED THÝS CHARACTER.BECAUSE
    I DÝDN'T SEND HER THE MONEY FOR THE DOCUMENTS WHÝCH ÝS, SHE WANTED ME TO SEND HER ÝMMEDÝATELY.AND NOW SHE DÝED...
    YOU MAY LAUGH AT THÝS PLAN.
    ÝF YOUR MARY ÝS ALÝVE,SEND HER EVERYTHÝNG WHATEVER SHE NEEDS FOR GÝVÝNG YOU THE CHARÝTY OR YOURS MAY DÝE ÝN A FEW DAYS...YOU KNOW SHE ÝS CANCER...
    Last edited by ecakubay; 10-18-2006 at 04:52 PM.

Got a e-mail today from my dear friend Rosemary. She sure has alot of health problems. How is it her husband can die of one thing and then come to find out he also died from HIV. Now not only does she have cancer,but she has HIV. How crazy is that. Here is the e-mail I recieved today.

Hello Friend,
    Its me Rose i want to donate what I have to the needy.
    You Could be surprised why i picked you. But someone has to do it. I am old and living with HIV AIDS, my husband also died of HIV AIDS and gave me all that he had. I have been touched to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to charity through you for the good work of humanity, rather than allow my relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds inappropriately.

I hope to be fogiven for all my sins and I believe he has, because He is merciful. I have been living with HIV AIDS for years. and i know that the disease has no cure therefore i will surely die. I have made up my mind to give out (Fifteen Million Dollars) towards the fight against HIV AIDS, and other human related diseases. I want this to be done through you. Part of the money would also be used to help the motherless, less privileged and also for the assistance of the widows. Presently, i can not answer calls due to the fact that my relatives are around me and I have been restricted by my doctor from taking telephone calls because I deserve all the rest I can get.

Presently,I have informed my lawyer about my decision in donating the funds. I wish you all the best, and please use the money well and always extend the good work to others. If you are able to carry out this task,i will inform my legal adviser so that he can arrange the release of the funds to you. I know i have never met you but my mind tells me to do this,and I hope you act sincerely. You will be handsomely rewarded for your time devotion if you will assist me because I am now weak to do things myself because of my HIV AIDS.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost secrecy in this matter until the task is carried out,as I don't want anything that will halter this my last wish Love,

Rosemary King.

i just got the same email as well. I got one question....

Why are all these people from the UK? Every single scammish email that I have received or know people who have received them....they have been FROM someone in the UK wanting to send money over here to the US. And if they want me to have it so badly and NOT their families, then why the heck don't they call me and talk to me....introduce themselves, etc. If I was donating money I'd want to know a little bit about the person I am donating it to.

Anyway, I know these are scams and all and getting upset or huffy about it is stupid, but come on......these people ought to get a little bit smarter about it.

Just got an e-mail from Rosemary King who wants to donate 15 million dollars as her dying wish, but she needs my help. Give me a break. She is dying of cancer and requests everything be kept confidential so her relatives won't try to stop her. Here's her e-mail [email protected] send the money :confused: