+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Rosemary King, dying of cancer

Hi ! New victim of RoseMary Clarke King! Of course after I read I knew had to be scam - but makes me upset that this person had PERFECT TIMING.. I am currently a committee member of a relay team for the AMerican Cancer society and we are in the midst of planning our relay for June. I find this very low of a person to use people with cancer as a scam - Especially when my husband is just now a 1 year cancer survivor. She used the 15 million bribe and the email this year is [email protected] and her excite (other email that showed on my sender title box was [email protected].... Beware she is at it again!!!!!

i was also offered 15 mil, its actually scary how many people will still get caught by these idiotic scams, its awful that people should try prey on the innocent and the trusting. hopefully one day this scammer can be caught and jailed!

he im a Hacker frm india a I also got the same email from the cancer patient Rosemary hehehe..

I just wanted her to open my email so that I can acess her PC
    daaaammmmm 80GB of poorrrnnnnn eeeeuuuuuu.. she is grrroooossssseeee

I thins she is a sex maniac..

Don worry I just kiked her Pcs ass she will not use her mails again

he just for all u folks do not open these kinda email im a ethical hacher but other arnt... if you get email with pics frm some one whome u do not know please do not open that email that includes a script which runs on the PC and Can acess your PC... be safe have a firewall on the PC..

:cool:

Thanks to all of you I will not be scammed by this woman, man, person.... I hope she dies in peace and can look at herself in the morning.... :eek:

i just got her e-mail... i was hesitant to believe it. but i was hoping it was true we could really use the money right now.:frustrated: but lucky for me, i am always worried about be scamed so i looked her up, but i couldn't find her (she is going by the name jooann wood), so i e-mail her back being all nice like i believe her, she messed up on the reply e-mail it said "rosemary king." i hope someone finds her and stops her. she has probably stolen so much money from people, people like me that doesn't have any to spare, i have 3 kids to feed..can't the cops do anything?

Hey, All: I be doing better than some! She want to give ME 15 million!! Here be address she sent to me: "Mrs. Rosemary King" [email protected] She be in Japan! I be so happy for her that she has all sins forgiven, but sad that her family do not wish her to give me her money. I need it more than they do. I think I tell Yahoo to not send her email to anyone else.

IT'S A SCAM!!
    :2gunsfiring_v1::

I recently got an email from Rosemary King saying that she's dying of cancer and wants to give me 15 million dollars. But when I investigated her email address, it came from a Chinese store over in....you guessed it, China! Everything is written in Chinese, so I couldn't read anything about it, so its bull.

[email protected]
    thats the email that the message was sent from

travo5 Guest

Please do not fall for this type of a scam. I've received it so many times. Look at this: Why would she contact us to give away so much money? She got a so calld lawyer, sure she got some kind of friend... That is heavy money and would not be given away to just anyone. THINK PEOPLE. When you receive the email do not open them delete them right away, then empty the trash becuz it could be a virus attacked and they can hack into your computer.

Take heed from a successful and smart business. If you are interested in working from home please click the name travo5 and send private message.

Good luck and be prosperous...

Hi All, Her new email is [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Texan Angel View Post
    I got an e-mail from Janna Hamford 3 e-mail addrreses(1. [email protected] , 2. [email protected], 3. [email protected], saying she is dying of lung cancer. She wants to draft me $90,000 US money to help with the construction of my church. She wants me to pay for shipping charges and insurance totalling more then $500. Later she says she paid insurance for me and I only need to pay for shipping charges. Her contact at the London Uk bank is David Hunter ( mailed me a copy of his passport and a copy of the draft) and the fees should be paid to Martin Clarke. They were always rushing me to give them information or pay for these fees.I think that if she is dying has the money and wants to help, why should I pay any fees? It's her wish not mine. Yes I would love for our church to be finished, but I know God will provide and He will not make me pat any fees.

Right now I just got another e-mail from this Anita Adams dying of blood cancer.

Dearest Beloved One,

I am Mrs. Anita Adams Johnson from Ivory Coast. I was married to Late
    Cheif
    Adams Johnson who was a contractor with the government of Cote D'Ivoire
    before he died after few days in the hospital.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $8.700 Million
    with a
    Bank in Cote D lvoire. Presently this money is still in the custody of
    the
    Bank here in Cote DIvoire.My Doctor told me that it is very likely i
    will
    die within the next 3 months due to A Blood cancer{LUCAMIA}.

I have decided to donate the money for charity to you since i do not
    have a
    child to inherit it and it better i do not die leaving the money here
    without it reaching the poor and the lessprivilaged ones in the
    society.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall tell my bank to transfer the
    money
    to you.

Mrs. Anita Adams Johnson

I have not gotten much into this one, but I am sure it is also a scam. SO YOU GUYS OUT THERE BE CAREFULL. Take care and God bless you all.

Quote Originally Posted by msv_drdoom View Post
    i recieved the same email
    and to ammuse myself i have been responding to each email sent by her and her lawyers and then from the ministry of finance.
    When it gets scary!!!!!!!
    THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE
    FOREIGN TRANSFER DEPT.
    UNITED KINGDOM (UK)

RE: TRANSFER OF YOUR INHERITANCE SUM OF $15 MILLION TO CHARITY.

Attn : Don Walter

We sincerely apologise for the delay in communicating with you over the transfer of your inheritance sum of $15 Million which was transferred to you from Mrs. Rosemary W. King. The delay was due to the recent merger process as demanded by the Apex Bank here in UK.

Following this, we hereby provide you with the appropriate foreign remittance form with which the transfer of your $15 Million would be faciliated.

FOREIGN REMITTANCE FORM (A)

BENEFICIARY’S NAME : --------------------------------------------
    BENEFICIARY’S ADDRESS : ---------------------------------------
    BENEFICIARY’S TEL. : ----------------------------------------------
    BENEFICIARY’S FAX : -----------------------------------------------
    BENEFICIARY’S OCCUPATION ----------------------------------

FOREIGN REMITTANCE FORM (B)

NAME OF BANK : ----------------------------------------------------
    BENEFICIARY’S NAME : -------------------------------------------
    ACCOUNT NO. : ----------------------------------------------------
    BANK ADDRESS : ----------------------------------------------------
    SORT CODE : ----------------------------------------------------
    BANK TEL. : ------------------------------------------------------------

Kindly fill and submit the above form so that we can proceed to have your funds processed and transferred within the shortest while.

Signed.
    Mr. Henry McCallum.
    Dept. of International Transfer.

I responded with an email stating I do not wish to give out any bank information..

Dear Don,

Since you do not have a bank account, we can arrange to have your funds sent, and delivered to you through a reliable courrier means. We will have to package the funds and give you the shipping information.

Kindly let me know if this option is okay by you.

Thank you,
    Mr. Henry McCallum.

MINISTRY OF FINANCE. wrote:
    > THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE
    > FOREIGN TRANSFER DEPT.
    > UNITED KINGDOM (UK)
    >
    > RE: TRANSFER OF YOUR INHERITANCE SUM OF $15 MILLION TO CHARITY.

I responded this option wil be fine.

Dear Don,

Your email was received, and the content is fully understood. Kindly be informed that it would take approximately 2 days to deliver the funds to you, as it would be packaged into two metalic trunk boxes.

The consignment would contain 7.5 Million each in two different Boxes. You will be required to pay the sum of $650 for the shipping charges. The shipping cost should be paid via western union money transfer through:

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER ONLY.
    RECEIVER’S NAME = KELVIN CLARKE
    ADDRESS = 90 Long Acre. London WC2E 9RA
    UNITED KINGDOM.
    Test Question = Color
    Test Answer = Red.

Once the fee has been paid, Kindly provide:
    The Sender's Name
    Sender's Address
    Money Transfer Control Number
    Test Question & Answer.

Mr. Henry McCallum.
    Signed.

I responded I do not wish to to send money $650 to an unknown destination and that other arrangements would have to be made.

Dear Don,

We hereby inform you that the cost of shipping the consignment is on a basis of COST BEFORE DELIVERY, and for this reason, you are advised to have the required fees paid before the commencement of the shipping.

We give you 100% word of assurance and guarantee that once the required fees is paid, you will have access to the funds. It takes only 2 days to deliver the consignment, and i therefore advise you act accordingly.

Mr. Kelvin Clarke as indicated is the name of the cash officer of the Shipping company, and would be responsible for receiving the funds for the shipping company.

Kindly act accordingly, while being rest assured that you will have no cause to regret your participation on this.

Thank you.

It Seems really fishy that someone willing to send you !5 million in cash in a couple of metallic trunk boxes would be unable to pay for the shipping, Does it not?
    Well Golly Gee, it's a miracle, Rosemary King is still alive. My, my why does that surprise me. It was a couple years ago she wrote me and only had months to live... She must've had a lot of people praying for her, so she could live to enjoy all her millions. And to think she wanted to leave all that money to little old me... Mighty generous old soul, her generosity must have bought her some time in God's eye...Praise The Lord, Rosemary Still Lives!!! IT'S A MIRACLE
    HAPPY DAYS SWEET ROSEMARY, Love ya old girl, Shirl

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf_of_shadows View Post
    i was also offered 15 mil, its actually scary how many people will still get caught by these idiotic scams, its awful that people should try prey on the innocent and the trusting. hopefully one day this scammer can be caught and jailed!
    Exactly right, Wolf_of_Shadows.

Rosemary King in all of her incarnations and illnesses is fictitious. That's all there is to that. The scammers are all very real however. And like someone else implied, so are the suckers.

As far as preying of the innocent, this scam preys on the greedy, not the innocent. It preys on the willfully ignorant, not the trusting. I don't even want to get into what it says about religion and the fact they these scammers find it rewarding to appeal to the religious ("Before his death we were true Christians").

I barely make ends meet. However, I am not stupid. Two brain cells are all that's needed to see through this scam. Unfortunately, once some people get a whiff of "free money", their reason flies out the door. Flatter them further and now they feel justified - they believe they somehow deserve to get this money.

Thanks to those of you who followed through in order to find out just how far these scammers will go. Enlightening!
    Last edited by starbuck; 07-20-2008 at 10:22 AM.

I received email from [email protected] in reference to Rosemary King. I have attached a copy of this email as the reply address was different I could not help but think this was a SCAM so I did a search and was sad to see that people take illnesses such as cancer as a joke steal from innocent people. I was disgusted how they have no fear of God. I wanted others to be aware and not fall for this.

To those who read this May God Bless you and not necessarily with riches of money but with riches of Love, health and inner peace.

Dearest,

My name is Ms. Rosemary King I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to charity and individual through you. You may be wondering why I chose you.But someone has to be chosen. I am 59 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago, immediately after the death of my husband who had left me everything he worked for.

I have been touched by the Lord to donate part of what I have inherited from my late husband to charity through you for the good work of humanity, rather than allow my relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds inappropriately.

I have asked the Lord to forgive me all my sins and I believe he has, because He is merciful. I will be going in for an operation, and I pray that I survive the operation.I have decided to Willing/Donate the sum of $9.5 Million (Nine Million Five hundred thousand Dollars) to charity and individual through you for the good work of the lord, and to help the motherless, less privileged and also for the assistance of the widows.

Presently, I have informed my lawyer about my decision in WILLING this fund to charity through you. I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others.If you are interested to be bless, also willing to bless other's too, I will inform my Family Lawyer so that he can arrange the release of the funds to you.I know I have never met you but my mind tells me to do this and I hope you are sincerely. I will pay you 35% of this money if you will assist me because I am now too weak and fragile to do things myself because of my cancer.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish, due to the fact that I do not want relatives or family members standing in the way of my last wish.

Love,
    Ms Rosemary King
    [email protected]

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR FULL NAME, ADDRESS, TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBER ON YOUR REPLY FOR EASY AND IMMEDIATE COMMUNICATION WITH MY CONSULTANT.

Why wont the bitch die....so we all can have the money shes giving us...........
    Now quit your yappin!! :2gunsfiring_v1:

Dearest,

My name is Mrs. Rosemary King I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to charity and individual through you. You may be wondering why I chose you.
    But someone has to be chosen. I am 59 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago, immediately after the death of my husband who had left me everything he worked for.

I have been touched by the Lord to donate part of what I have inherited from my late husband to charity through you for the good work of humanity, rather than allow my relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds inappropriately.
    I have asked the Lord to forgive me all my sins and I believe he has, because He is merciful. I will be going in for an operation, and I pray that I survive the operation.
    I have decided to Willing/Donate the sum of $15 Million (Fifteen Million Dollars) to charity and individual through you for the good work of the lord, and to help the motherless, less privileged and also for the assistance of the widows.

Presently, I have informed my lawyer about my decision in WILLING this fund to charity through you. I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others.
    If you are interested to be bless, also willing to bless other's too, I will inform my Family Lawyer so that he can arrange the release of the funds to you.
    I know I have never met you but my mind tells me to do this and I hope you are sincerely. I will pay you 35% of this money if you will assist me because I am now too weak and fragile to do things myself because of my cancer.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish, due to the fact that I do not want relatives or family members standing in the way of my last wish.

Love,
    Wendy Rosemary King
    [email protected]

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR FULL NAME, ADDRESS, TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBER ON YOUR REPLY FOR EASY AND IMMEDIATE COMMUNICATION WITH MY CONSULTANT.

I am from the UK and still receive loads of these - it particularly irritates me that they cannot even be bothered to check the english grammar is correct before pretending to be english!!

spam bump......
    Quote Originally Posted by gussser
    DC You post on so many different subjects that it hard to keep up with it all. Unconfuse me---ARE YOU JEWISH?????
    Take the Quiz! Are you left?Right? Middle?

The Quiz!

Quote Originally Posted by mystery2me View Post
    I got the same one today. The only difference is that she listed the amount as 5 million 5 hundred thousand dollars. She switched from cancer to AIDs. Wonder what she will have next week? Bird Flu? Mad Cow Disease. Holy crap, these scam artists are something else!
    Check it out, I got the same thing today. It prompted me to research and that is how I found this site. Thank God I found out the truth.

Hello,
    I want you to know that I wasn't expecting a rich person to have this done for me because the purpose of it will not be meant. I picked you because I was lead to do so. This was a divine direction after much prayers. I decided to choose you from many. I actually find you on the internet(Diversity job seekers) I have attached the last Will and Testimony and a copy of the certificate of deposit. I have nothing more to prove my sincerity in this. If I am lead , I think you should accept me without doubt, but if not. I will not bother to write you again.

Mrs Rosemary King.
    ---
    收件人: "Mrs Rosemary King" <[email protected]>
    日期: 2009年12月17日,星期四,下午3:19

Hello Mrs. King,

I really want to help you but I still do not know how u found me. Could u reply to that as well I have a family in which
    I love very much, my children are little and no amount of money would make me put them in harms way.
    Please assure me that there is no danger to me both physically and financially. I would be happy to send u the
    rest of the info. u ask of me as soon as I feel that these reservations are put to rest. I know u don't have much time
    but I am sorry because I have been burned too many times in my life for doing good deeds. However, I continue to do good
    because I know one day it will worth it all and it is better to give than receive...

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 6:48 AM, Mrs Rosemary King <[email protected]> wrote:
    Dear Friend,
    I just woke up and found your mail, I really appreciate your quick response to my email.You will make me a fulfilled woman if you could make this happen while I am still alive. I want you to work with me with true heart and God will bless you abundantly. I will like you to tell me more about yourself and send me the following details so that I can put in an application to the bank making you as the beneficiary to the deposited fund.
    I will insist that you should not be deliberating on this offer because Doctors has already known that I have a limited time on earth. I will implore you to quickly let's commence work on this claim. without further waste of time before the calling of the Lord,if you want my soul to be happy I see no reason why you should not act according to my wish, ( it is like a case of emergency).
    I want you to know that after the death of my late husband in person of David king, my problem started with my late husband family and all the property me and my late husband suffered for was taken over by the family of my late husband..
    It is because of this reason i have decided to donate this fund of $15 million dollars to charitable organizations and the less privileged through you.
    (1) YOUR FULL NAME
    (2) YOUR FULL CONTACT ADDRESS
    (3) YOUR PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER WHICH IS FUNCTIONING
    (4) SELF BIOGRAPHY, YOUR NATURE OF BUSINESS AND SOCIETAL STATUS.
    As soon as I have the info, I will write the bank and give you the bank details so that you can contact them for claim. Please I don't want you to bother over anything. I can not deceive fellow human being like me. I am a Christian.
    I have also decided to do this without the direct involvement of my lawyer because I do not want to expose you to any form of danger since he is close to some of my relatives. I will be dealing with him on any legal documentations needed to make you the beneficiary and give you the legal right to the fund and as well as those needed by the bank for the transfer exercise.
    I am offering you 35% for your assistance and 65% will be donated to charitable organizations. Let me hear from you soon.
    Mrs Rosemary King.

主題: Re: VERY PRIVATE
    收件人: [email protected]
    日期: 2009年12月17日,星期四,上午12:25

Hi Rosemary,

I am truly sorry for your misfortune with this disease but where did you get my email address from? I don't mean to be insesitive but
    I am a very good person and would be able to carry out your wishes but I don't think that I could be son naive as to just believe all this
    from a email.. I need some kind of solid proof of who you are and why and how you found me. If this is indeed sincere then I will do all that I
    can do to help.

Take care.

Yours Truly

Friend

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 4:53 PM, Mrs Rosemary King <[email protected]> wrote:

Bless you
    In search of a Trustee.
    Dear Friend,
    Its me Mrs Rosemary King, i want to donate what I have to the needy. You Could be surprised why i picked you. But someone has to do it.I am old and living with HIV AIDS AND CANCER. I have been touched to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to charity through you for the good work of humanity, rather than allow my relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds inappropriately.
    I hope to be forgiven for all my sins and I believe he has, because He is merciful. I have been living with HIV AIDS for years. and i know that the disease has no cure therefore i will surely die.
    I have made up my mind to give out (Fifteen million united state dollars) towards the fight against HIV AIDS and CANCER, and other human related diseases. I want this to be done through you. Part of the money would also be used to help the motherless, less privileged and also for the assistance of the widows. Presently, i can not answer calls due to the fact that my relatives are around me and I have been restricted by my doctor from taking telephone calls because I deserve all the rest I can get..
    Presently,I have informed my lawyer about my decision in donating the funds..I wish you all the best, and please use the money well and always extend the good work to others. If you are able to carry out this task,i will inform my legal adviser so that he can arrange the release of the funds to you. I know i have never met you but my mind tells me to do this,and I hope you act sincerely.I will pay you a handsome amount of this money if you will assist me because I am now weak to do things myself because of my HIV AIDS.
    NB: I will appreciate your utmost secrecy in this matter until the task is carried out,as I don't want anything that will halter this my last wish.
    You can reach me on my private email address [email protected]
    Love,
    Mrs Rosemary King.

Yahoo!香港提供網上安全攻略,教你如何防範黑客!了解更多

Yahoo!香港提供網上安全攻略,教你如何防範黑客!了解更多

4 attachments — Download all attachments View all images
    Deposit Certificate.jpg
    265K View Download
    WILL 1.jpg
    85K View Download
    WILL 2.jpg
    89K View Download
    WILL3.jpg
    68K View Download

the above are wills and stuff making it so believable, but I know better now.
    I should email her back all the stuff I have found about all her illness, what do you guys think? The worse part is the religious comment, I am a Christian (NOT); it's more like I am the devil...