+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Audit and Stop, LLC - is this legit?

My home is in foreclosure, and a friend of mine who sells pre-paid legal referred me to a company called Audit and Stop, LLC.

Basically they get you your home free and clear due to mortgage loopholes, etc.

This seems quite tricky and time-consuming (and possibly expensive), so has anyone heard of these programs? Wouldn't you think if this was real, everyone would be jumping on the chance to get rid of their mortgage?

Thank you.
    Last edited by Pnknlvr96; 04-01-2010 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Am I allowed to post a web address?

Re: Audit and Stop, LLC - is this legit?

There are no "loopholes" to get your home free and clear. There are some forms(from what I remember from previous discussions on this topic) you can ask mortgage company to produce that delay foreclosure from 3 month to a year. But it is nothing more than a delay tactic.

Yes, you are allowed to post web address if it their site, but no referral part. http://www.auditandstop.com/

All mortgage loans must conform to Federal and State laws that were created to protect you. If your mortgage contains illegal wording or never should have been approved in the first place, the lender is guilty of predatory lending and you may be due compensation. Your audit results may allow you to own your home free and clear or receive damages awarded to you by the courts from the predatory lender or both.
    Most of mortgage lending companies that did predatory lending already went through bankrupcy. So they are not going to compensate you.

Legal Disclaimer

The material contained herein does not constitute legal or tax advice. This Material has been prepared for educational and informational purposes.
    They are not responsible for their advice.

Also through their email I found them to be involved with other website http://faith-llc.com.
    Last edited by BorisZ; 04-01-2010 at 03:30 PM.

Thank you. My friend said his house is now his "free and clear," but he may have had a shady lender in the first place. I have Chase and I doubt they messed things up (aside from ignoring 3 offers we had on the house for a short sale, LOL). *sigh*

4. 05-09-2010, 07:25 PM

Reason
    requested by poster

I would warn you to steer clear of these audit and stop people.
    I gave them over $5,000.00 and I still lost my home.

I understand that the owners of the company skipped town to the phillipines of somewhere like that and are living there continuing their scam.

I just found this forum. Did anyone from audit and stop maintain contact with you? I am having a very difficult time contacting them. I no longer want a contract with them if its going to be this difficult. I would rather take my business somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by GOINGGREEN01 View Post
    I just found this forum. Did anyone from audit and stop maintain contact with you? I am having a very difficult time contacting them. I no longer want a contract with them if its going to be this difficult. I would rather take my business somewhere else.

I just found it as well and have the same difficulty with coorespondence. no return phone calls, emails and number to call is busy and other main number has an answering machine with a mans name

Again I found the same problem in correspondence. to return phone calls to the number of e-mails and other work in the main number to call is a man answering a machine name.

I did so well and correspondence with the same problem. No return call, email and telephone is busy and other important numbers with the name of a man has an answering machine.

I know that this company is legit, because I am a client and so far everthing has gone the way they said it would! I also know that they have had issues with the ph. and email, But as of today they have been fixed. I talk with my Audit and Stop Rep. all of the time and he has been there for me everytime. So for those of you that think that it is a scam I can honestly tell you that it is for real what they do. I have already started to see an improvement in my Credit score, And I have had all my paperwork checked out by a retied Federal Judge and he said that there is no reason why the process would fail. So as for me I am almost finished with the Audit and Stop program and I am very greatful to them and my Rep. for all the hard work they do. If anyone needs the correct number to call just let me know I can even give you my Reps. info if needed. I hope this will help those of you that have had issues. Thanks for taking the time to read my post, God Bless!

I paid my $5,000.00 plus and now Im going to be moveing because this company dosnt want to step up to the plate with issues we have.Cant file our QUIT CLAIM DEED or our UCC1,and they wont help!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by little Bulldog View Post
    I know that this company is legit, because I am a client and so far everthing has gone the way they said it would! I also know that they have had issues with the ph. and email, But as of today they have been fixed. I talk with my Audit and Stop Rep. all of the time and he has been there for me everytime. So for those of you that think that it is a scam I can honestly tell you that it is for real what they do. I have already started to see an improvement in my Credit score, And I have had all my paperwork checked out by a retied Federal Judge and he said that there is no reason why the process would fail. So as for me I am almost finished with the Audit and Stop program and I am very greatful to them and my Rep. for all the hard work they do. If anyone needs the correct number to call just let me know I can even give you my Reps. info if needed. I hope this will help those of you that have had issues. Thanks for taking the time to read my post, God Bless!

This company Audit and Stop, LLC uses perverted law. I paid over 5,000.00 and my lender did not respect the supposed discharge. They went ahead and tried to sell my property. If anyone is in this I have to tell you that sooner or later the bank or lender will come after you and when they do you will find yourself without an attorney because they do not have attorneys to help you. Their legal tender offer method is incorrectly used because you can not offer a legal tender through an escrow agent. Your offer should be mailed as you would do with your monthly payment. This supposed legal judge that is recommending this program does not have all the details. You can not be quoting the law and using it if you are not an attorney. This is Florida law. Their legal disclaimers will not work because they are harming people who their banks ar not accepting this discharge and then you have to end defending yourself and trying to defy a judge. NO judge respects pro-se even if it is your constitutional right. Beware all they want is your money and then will leave you to take care of your own matter. Soon this people will be in alot of trouble because many families now are facing foreclosures and sales of their homes. Everyone needs a refund of their money. Sooner or later if you think you are discharged as they say and record you will find yourself in a big mess. YOU ARE WARNED!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bluegem View Post
    This company Audit and Stop, LLC uses perverted law. I paid over 5,000.00 and my lender did not respect the supposed discharge. They went ahead and tried to sell my property. If anyone is in this I have to tell you that sooner or later the bank or lender will come after you and when they do you will find yourself without an attorney because they do not have attorneys to help you. Their legal tender offer method is incorrectly used because you can not offer a legal tender through an escrow agent. Your offer should be mailed as you would do with your monthly payment. This supposed legal judge that is recommending this program does not have all the details. You can not be quoting the law and using it if you are not an attorney. This is Florida law. Their legal disclaimers will not work because they are harming people who their banks ar not accepting this discharge and then you have to end defending yourself and trying to defy a judge. NO judge respects pro-se even if it is your constitutional right. Beware all they want is your money and then will leave you to take care of your own matter. Soon this people will be in alot of trouble because many families now are facing foreclosures and sales of their homes. Everyone needs a refund of their money. Sooner or later if you think you are discharged as they say and record you will find yourself in a big mess. YOU ARE WARNED!!!!!!!!

In response to what you just wrote bluegem,I have come to totally agree.I just today recieved a court paper mentioning that my appeal has been dismissed,this is the fault of A&S.I could get into it big time how this company made us false promises,but I would be writing for hours!!NOW I WILL HAVE TO MOVE!!
    Just to let you know,I have a very good memory,I nearly am 100% sure that the poster LITTLE BULLDOG that is posted above IS or HAS worked for AUDIT AND STOP and is trying to keep up their Reputation,reason WHY,#(1) I personally spoke with someone from AUDIT AND STOP probably this BULLDOG person about 6 months ago.They mentioned the exact thing about a retired FEDERAL Judge looking over all the paperwork that AUDIT AND STOP has and that it was all good to File a LIEN against the Banks etc....#(2) Another reason is that this BULLDOG person says to contact him with any issues you may have fileing your paperwork Etc.. and that he would hook you up with his contact.Well folks,it's been months since I contacted him by email NO RESPONSE BACK.Im sure after he read my email I sent him with the many people I mentioned that he probably was one of these people LOL!!,that's why Im guessing he NEVER responded back.So there you have it PEOPLE.I've had it with this company,I feel foolish,as I have said this many many times!!,not prepared to move now,I dont know where Im going to move,thanks to this company in the DEAD of WINTER!!
    THEY SHOULD BE PAYING PEOPLE BACK!! :judges:

None of the people of Audit and Stop can show proof of a clear title. If you are thinking of this company, ask for that. After that supposed quit claim deed chain of documents no lender has supplied a clear title and if they say they have, make sure Audit and Stop, LLC and the owners show people proof of a clear title. Guess what, that deed is no good; if you do not have a clear title. You can't sell your property without a clear title. What a rip off. They better return all of my money!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by little Bulldog View Post
    I know that this company is legit, because I am a client and so far everthing has gone the way they said it would! I also know that they have had issues with the ph. and email, But as of today they have been fixed. I talk with my Audit and Stop Rep. all of the time and he has been there for me everytime. So for those of you that think that it is a scam I can honestly tell you that it is for real what they do. I have already started to see an improvement in my Credit score, And I have had all my paperwork checked out by a retied Federal Jud ge and he said that there is no reason why the process would fail. So as for me I am almost finished with the Audit and Stop program and I am very greatful to them and my Rep. for all the hard work they do. If anyone needs the correct number to call just let me know I can even give you my Reps. info if needed. I hope this will help those of you that have had issues. Thanks for taking the time to read my post, God Bless!
    Little Bulldog, I believe, is Daniel Bibb who now lives in Panama. I think Richard lives under a rock or something. Jessie Ritch lives in Arcadia, Florida. Their money, I assume, is in off shore accounts. They have their company registered in Delaware. There is another guy named Jesse but I am not sure what his game is but I think he is a co-owner. This is all BS. Don't get ripped off as I did. They claim they can stop foreclosure but they can't. For me, here in California, I could not file the non-legal paperwork (as noted by two judges and an attorney) at the county recorders office but AAS still contends they discharged the debt. What a bunch of BS. I asked for my money back and was accused of a crime by Richard. Oh by the way, Dan is such a dirtbag, he had someone arrested for a trumped up charge of extortion or something along those lines. I know this is a bunch of lies. I wish I would never have trusted these conartists. I am done with them. Don't do business with them. You will just be donating to their rich lifestyle. File a complaint with the Secretary of State in Delaware or sue them in small claims court in your state. You can get judgement and attach their tax returns.
    Last edited by bobthebuilder58; 05-11-2011 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bobthebuilder58 View Post
    Little Bulldog, I believe, is Daniel Bibb who now lives in Panama. I think Richard lives under a rock or something. Jessie Ritch lives in Arcadia, Florida. Their money, I assume, is in off shore accounts. They have their company registered in Delaware. There is another guy named Jesse but I am not sure what his game is but I think he is a co-owner. This is all BS. Don't get ripped off as I did. They claim they can stop foreclosure but they can't. For me, here in California, I could not file the non-legal paperwork (as noted by two judges and an attorney) at the county recorders office but AAS still contends they discharged the debt. What a bunch of BS. I asked for my money back and was accused of a crime by Richard. Oh by the way, Dan is such a dirtbag, he had someone arrested for a trumped up charge of extortion or something along those lines. I know this is a bunch of lies. I wish I would never have trusted these conartists. I am done with them. Don't do business with them. You will just be donating to their rich lifestyle. File a complaint with the Secretary of State in Delaware or sue them in small claims court in your state. You can get judgement and attach their tax returns.
    We are now out of our house thanks to this companies LIES.We had a,so called last minute Skype call with Dan Bibb that he personally cancelled.It was said that the company was too busy with NEW clients to deal with me,can you believe that!!!
    Then,here's the best one yet,this SCAM company sends me an invoice telling me I am still obligated to start paying 20% of my original note,over 40K and Im out of my house!! I basically called them and gave them a piece of my mind,they OWE me and all the other people they Scammed:zx11pissed::zx11pissed::zx11pissed::zx11pi ssed:

Quote Originally Posted by mini-matic View Post
    We are now out of our house thanks to this companies LIES.We had a,so called last minute Skype call with Dan Bibb that he personally cancelled.It was said that the company was too busy with NEW clients to deal with me,can you believe that!!!
    Then,here's the best one yet,this SCAM company sends me an invoice telling me I am still obligated to start paying 20% of my original note,over 40K and Im out of my house!! I basically called them and gave them a piece of my mind,they OWE me and all the other people they Scammed:zx11pissed::zx11pissed::zx11pissed::zx11pi ssed:
    They are full of lies. Dan Bibb is the biggest liar for a supposedly God fearing man. They are corrupt. Do not pay them a dime. They cannot collect. They keep saying that their UCC law has discharged the debt, but it has not. Richard Bies is the other rip-off artist along with some other guy. Everyone needs to start filing at the Deleware Secretary of State, Florida authroities, FBI, IRS and anyone else that will listen. Their money is in off shore accounts and some of them live abroad. They have a new office manager because their last one would not put up with their crap.