+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Filth Push Baby-Murder on World, World Appalle

Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post

It is a personal thing however the solutions are logical.

As you can see more secular nations have tanken the steps to teach there citizens about contraceptive measures, family planning and sex education.

The united states has not and will not for only one reason. The far Religious right have the mis-guided idea that by forcing schools not to do this they make them more moral.......

In reality what they are doing are making a generation of kids who think they can avoid getting pregnant by pulling out fast enough.

You'll notice by the teen pregnancy numbers I posted earlier that the current strategy is failing miserably and has made the united states #1 in teen pregnancy and has given it the highest abortion rate compared to other mainstream countries.Make all the laws and protests you want. If you don't stop a problem at it source it's like stopping a flood with a single board. You can't.

The current strategy makes governments look good and the religious feel good but does nothing but make the problem worse.

Not true at all.

The idea that kids are too stupid to understand the concept of contraception is the excuse that liberals use to explain why kids don't care.

It may seem--as do many liberal 'thoughts' upon initial reflection-- like a good idea to teach more sex-ed than we do (we do, you know) but when liberals get ahold of it they naturally pervert it immediately.

That is how you get a mincing, drooling NAMBLA supporter as 'safe-schools czar'.

Thanks, libs!

/
    There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

I would have thought, as a member of NAMBLA, you would be all for sex ed?
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

It is a personal thing however the solutions are logical.

As you can see more secular nations have tanken the steps to teach there citizens about contraceptive measures, family planning and sex education.

The united states has not and will not for only one reason. The far Religious right have the mis-guided idea that by forcing schools not to do this they make them more moral.......

In reality what they are doing are making a generation of kids who think they can avoid getting pregnant by pulling out fast enough.

You'll notice by the teen pregnancy numbers I posted earlier that the current strategy is failing miserably and has made the united states #1 in teen pregnancy and has given it the highest abortion rate compared to other mainstream countries.Make all the laws and protests you want. If you don't stop a problem at it source it's like stopping a flood with a single board. You can't.

The current strategy makes governments look good and the religious feel good but does nothing but make the problem worse.
    Yeah, I hear you, Spector. I think MA has a pregnancy rate neck and neck with the rest of the US, and sex ed is in place in every public school from an early age, maybe 11, if memory serves me. I think the parents need to address this one, as well as the schools, tbh. Sex ed hasn't done much here, AFAIK.
    Click both daily for an easy & FREE way to help care for the needy:
    The Animal Rescue Site/charity
    http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...faces?siteId=3
    The Rainforest Site/charity
    http://www.therainforestsite.com/cli...gin=Sister_ars

Quote Originally Posted by HotParadox View Post
    Yeah, I hear you, Spector. I think MA has a pregnancy rate neck and neck with the rest of the US, and sex ed is in place in every public school from an early age, maybe 11, if memory serves me. I think the parents need to address this one, as well as the schools, tbh. Sex ed hasn't done much here, AFAIK.
    True but with respect I thought sex-ed in the united states was Abstinence only policy. The Bush administration banned any ******* for anything but abstinence.

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think the united states gets anywhere near the level that other countries do.

Maybe that changed in the last year or was different before bush changed the rules to appease the overally religious.

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    Not true at all.

The idea that kids are too stupid to understand the concept of contraception is the excuse that liberals use to explain why kids don't care.

It may seem--as do many liberal 'thoughts' upon initial reflection-- like a good idea to teach more sex-ed than we do (we do, you know) but when liberals get ahold of it they naturally pervert it immediately.

That is how you get a mincing, drooling NAMBLA supporter as 'safe-schools czar'.

Thanks, libs!
    With respect Pwrone you are the only one in this forum who associates sex-ed with nambla who's perverting what? I think you have some issues. Please stay at least 150 from a school at all time.

In short pwrone. You cant change the subject with a silly insult. You screwed up again. America has the WORST record on abortion and you called everyone else baby murder. You were wrong again.

In fact America Murders more babies than any other country in this forum. Good job Baby Murder.

Keep putting your personal opinion ahead of reality and eventually youll be able to hum your way out of a discussion. (or insult as you seem to prefer).

In short pwrone if its not Americas overall lack of sex eduction what is it?
    Why does your country have the HIGHEST abortion rate of any country on this forum?

Why does your country have the HIGHEST teen pregnancy rate?

Why can other countries have less strict laws on abortion and still have a MUCH lower rate than you?

Why do you feel that you can look down on other countries on abortion when you cant even control your own?

Are the people in these more liberal countries just smarter and more moral than America?

I personally was just going to attribute it to sex education but if you have another idea that you can back up go ahead.

I think weve all seen how good your insults are.

Please stop making choices for others based on your un-founded personal opinion.
    Last edited by Spector567; 04-02-2010 at 03:32 PM.

True but with respect I thought sex-ed in the united states was Abstinence only policy. The Bush administration banned any ******* for anything but abstinence.

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think the united states gets anywhere near the level that other countries do.

Maybe that changed in the last year or was different before bush changed the rules to appease the overally religious.

No way, at least not in New England. If fact, they teach everything but abstinence. My kids never learned abstinence in school. They learned it from me, along with everything else regarding sex stuff.
    My kids can't get an aspirin without my consent at school. But if they find themselves pregnant no matter how young they happen to be, they can get a school rep to bring them to an abortion clinic without the parent knowing their 12 year old daughter is pregnant and on her way to having an abortion. Pity the mother who gets a call from the clinic that says, "Come see your Suzie. She is hemoraging from her abortion." Don't think it's happened? To one of my best friends, it sure did.

Thank God, they don't give the kids an aspirin, though, without the parent's consent.

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    Mom isnt going to be just fine, necessarily. But hey, I'm not championing abortion as a solution to anything, best that noone ever had one. But for a man - me and I assume pwrone - to tell a woman what to do with her body, it just wouldnt fly the other way round.

As for the human being in her body, yes, but until born it is her body, her life, her fetus, not my place to force my opinion.
    I stand corrected. Mom isn't going to be just fine is often the case. I counsel lots of men and women who have gone through an abortion that has left them in turmoil and maybe not right away but years later. I'm sorry to have sounded so callous because it is rarely a decision that anyone wants to be faced with, let alone make. Sometimes it's very difficult to make these abortion-wounded women and men come to terms with it and forgive themselves.
    I want to also apologize if I gave you the wrong impression:I know you're not championing abortion-I didn't mean to make it sound that way.

No way, at least not in New England. If fact, they teach everything but abstinence. My kids never learned abstinence in school. They learned it from me, along with everything else regarding sex stuff.
    My kids can't get an aspirin without my consent at school. But if they find themselves pregnant no matter how young they happen to be, they can get a school rep to bring them to an abortion clinic without the parent knowing their 12 year old daughter is pregnant and on her way to having an abortion. Pity the mother who gets a call from the clinic that says, "Come see your Suzie. She is hemoraging from her abortion." Don't think it's happened? To one of my best friends, it sure did.

Thank God, they don't give the kids an aspirin, though, without the parent's consent.
    I agree that shouldn't be done. I personally do not promote abortion at all. Hence why I look so hard for the actual causes of the problem. I also think it's fairly stupid for any child to be making such a huge life altering decisision alone. I cannot image that parents pain.

You mentioned earlier that MA was neck and neck with the US average. This peaked my interest since this was contrary to previous evidence I've seen.

I found that Mass actually has about half the national average.
    (the 11th lowest in fact) So I think the logic still holds true proper sex education decreases teen pregnancy rates. I think we can both agree that this is a good thing.

http://www.massteenpregnancy.org/res...nd-birth-rates

http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/state...achusetts.html
    http://www.thenationalcampaign.org/n...f/STBYST07.pdf
    Last edited by Spector567; 04-02-2010 at 04:41 PM.

I agree that shouldn't be done. I personally do not promote abortion at all. Hence why I look so hard for the actual causes of the problem. I also think it's fairly stupid for any child to be making such a huge life altering decisision alone. I cannot image that parents pain.

You mentioned earlier that MA was neck and neck with the US average. This peaked my interest since this was contrary to previous evidence I've seen.

I found that Mass actually has about half the national average.
    (the 11th lowest in fact) So I think the logic still holds true proper sex education decreases teen pregnancy rates. I think we can both agree that this is a good thing.

http://www.massteenpregnancy.org/res...nd-birth-rates

http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/state...achusetts.html
    http://www.thenationalcampaign.org/n...f/STBYST07.pdf
    Yeah, I actually said "I think MA has a pregnancy rate neck and neck with the rest of the US..." but, there you go, then your theory is correct in MA.
    Still, like you, I think the school acting on behalf of a pregnant child behind the parents' backs...that's horrible. Imo, anyways.
    Last edited by HotParadox; 04-02-2010 at 05:14 PM.

Yeah, I actually said "I think MA has a pregnancy rate neck and neck with the rest of the US..." but, there you go, then your theory is correct in MA.
    =) I wasn't trying to prove you wrong. I knew you said think. I'm pretty sure we are not trying to score argument points.:spin2:

=) I wasn't trying to prove you wrong. I knew you said think. I'm pretty sure we are not trying to score argument points.:spin2:
    Yeah, I just wanted to be sure you knew I wasn't sure. :bunny:

I stand corrected. Mom isn't going to be just fine is often the case. I counsel lots of men and women who have gone through an abortion that has left them in turmoil and maybe not right away but years later. I'm sorry to have sounded so callous because it is rarely a decision that anyone wants to be faced with, let alone make. Sometimes it's very difficult to make these abortion-wounded women and men come to terms with it and forgive themselves.
    I want to also apologize if I gave you the wrong impression:I know you're not championing abortion-I didn't mean to make it sound that way.
    It's cool, my point really is just that as a man I don't feel qualified to mess with someone elses rights over their body. I can imagine many countries and organised religions would have entirely different views on abortion of it were men who gave birth ;-)