+ Reply to Thread

A little help to abolish these Scammers!

Hey Everyone!

I'm currently in the process of creating a website that will greatly help people avoid online scams/bogus websites and earn a living online. However, it needs an investment to be completed & launched. I need results from a simple survey to be a part of the market research before I can present my plans to a potential investor.

I'm therefore requesting for your help by completing a very short survey that will take no more than a few minutes to do and will make the world of difference to my business plan and hopefully to many other people in the future!

Who knows, you might even enjoy it...

Thanks!

(link removed by mod)

Last edited by mumbles; 03-30-2010 at 10:19 PM.

Re: A little help to abolish these Scammers!

website that will greatly help people avoid online scams/bogus websites
    uh, that's this one.

Just because my website will serve a similar purpose to this one, it certainly doesn't mean that it's anything like it in any way.
    Suppose I was foolish to think that you guys would welcome the idea of another site that helps with your cause. But wait, ah, of course, this isn't about the greater good of helping others, perhaps it's more about not helping a potential competitor to you eh?

why are you preventing others to help me create a site that won't hinder the function of this one, however if you wannna make things harder for me, so be it.

I wish you all the best of luck
    Last edited by mleacocmi; 03-30-2010 at 11:03 PM.

uh, you were talking about the greater good of helping yourself. instead of making plans to take other people's money, get a job. that means, perform real service for somebody, like cooking their french fies.

Or perhaps sitting on the computor all day posting on a forum?

Quote Originally Posted by mleacocmi View Post
    Holy illiteracy, Batman,

It takes you all day to make 3 posts ????

P.S. That would be "computEr" by the way

P.S.S. You must be genuine psychic if you know that posting on SCAM.com is the ONLY contribution people here make to your "greater good of helping people" cause.

P.S.S.S. When you say: "ANOTHER site that helps with your cause" do you have any bloody idea how many "other sites" there are out there on the 'net ????? What's more how many of the "other sites" are funded from within and don't even mention "investors" or "investing" ????

I didn't think so.
    The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing

@ mleacocmi
    You did not read the posting rules here and should have put your affiliate link in your signature line or blog. By not doing that, you made yourself look like a common spammer.
    why are you preventing others to help me create a site that won't hinder the function of this one
    We are in no way hindering you in your quest to create a scam-warning site, we only ask that you follow the rules here first. When you have your site up, we will follow your rules and if we don't, you can delete the offending post/line/link.

Then you go on to be rude to mumbles by saying:
    Mumbes is just the kind of poster you do want at your site, someone who sits at his computer and can give useful advice about websites, job offers and emails. All of us here are potential posters at your new site, so it behooves you to follow the rules here and show us your best side.

So, how about we start over here, you put the link to your survey in your signature line and we will check it out.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

Why do you need investors? My site, and most other sites warning of cyberspace fraud have just been funded by the person creating them. T'is not that expensive.