+ Reply to Thread

Core Payment Solutions

Has anyone ever been contacted or heard of this company? They are supposed to be well known but they are asking for $7500 or $15,000 to share in the marketing expenses but they do the sales work. You can make more money by selling additional products to companies but the main purpose is to contact new businesses for credit card processing. The cost is mainly for the lead list. It appears you are more investing than working but they are saying you will make your money back in 3-5 months.

Re: Core Payment Solutions

"contact new businesses". that should take 15 minutes, once a month?

No contact name.

Under 'contact us' is this address:
    711 E. Lemon St Suite 425
    Tempe, AZ 85281
    Is a UPS store according to googlemap.

From the 'privacy policy':
    We may share personal information with third parties engaged to assist us in providing services to you including, but not limited to, other consultants and independent contractors.
    Sounds like spam to me
    Core Payment Solutions reserves the right to change this policy at any time without prior notice.
    Guess a user is suppose to check back frequently and try and figure out what changed and how that change affects them.

Under 'About US'
    Our Affiliate Partners visit businesses in their local region and contact us with information specific to those businesses. We then contact the businesses directly and match them with the merchant service provider that will best meet their individual needs.
    Sound like you are an independent contractor/consultant working solely on commission. Sounds like you get to drive all over your state, spending your gas in the hopes some business needs a new credit card procession company.

In all seriousness, are new businesses moving into your area at such a fast rate that they need someone to tell them about that credit card processing company? Or are businesses moving out or downsizing?

Do established businesses really want to take time away from helping potential buying customers to see the demonstration you bring?

Nowhere on that site did I find mention of what the independent contractor's commission percentage is. Or how much a business pays to rent or buy the equipement. Or even what that equipement is.

You mentioned this:
    The cost is mainly for the lead list.
    Did they mention where the lead list comes from? Photocopied pages from a phone book? Cold calls? Shopping mall directory? Little cards filled out at a trades show?
    they are asking for $7500 or $15,000 to share in the marketing expenses
    Did they say what the marketing entails? Ads in the paper? Spammy pop-ups on the internet? Affiliate links in forums? What happens if that marketing does not net one single customer? Are they signing with a marketing firm? Are you signing it or them?
    It appears you are more investing than working
    I think you said it best right there. Investing. And an investment can net you money or you can lose money. Investing is a gamble, some win, some lose.

No matter what that company says, will they put it in writing in contact form?
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

Ive tried different home based biz opps before and failed. Now I know what to expect.. I am a registered affilliate with Core Payment Solutions and I AM MAKING MONEY!!!!. It really sickens me how people just sit around and blast a company without knowing all the facts. Of course there is an advertising department, Where you will have to spend x amount of dollars but that is not the only option. If you work with them they will work with you and they will help you. But before you jump the gun and base your thoughts on a company from what someone else says then your wrong. You can never base your opinion on something heard not Fact. I didn't and it served me right.

you paid thousands of dollars for the priviledge to sell their stuff on commision? i like it. love it. i want you to sell my stuff, too. can you send me $5000? hurry.

@DivineAmethyst2010 says:
    I am a registered affilliate
    And does that mean you work solely on commission?

without knowing all the facts.
    What facts are we missing? Please elaborate on that subject.

you will have to spend x amount of dollars
    And X amount of dollars is how much? Specifically how much did you pay this company and what exactly did you get in return?

Could you explain what is it that you do? What is your job description? Please be specific.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

wow find something better to do

I was "employed" by core payment solutions, bought into their website, I was told they would do all the advertising, no one said anything to me about my paying for it, but I figured about $500.00 was reasonable. within a month and a half, their "marketing coach" called me and said they needed $5,000.00 for phone blast, billboards, radio advertising, I told the guy I was sweating $500.00 and he hung up on me. Well I took matters into my own hands, and yes I started getting referrals, I went to inquire about it and low and behold, there is nobody there anymore. I submitted a complaint with the BBB there in Arizona. Pulled all my Ads and campaigns. I did get a hold of the person in the marketing department I got his personal # and when I inquired what happened to the company, he hung up on me. Yeah that's being an Adult....
    :zx11pissed::judges: take that core payment solutions!!!
    Last edited by suzyqventures; 04-29-2010 at 03:37 PM.

Thank you everyone for feedback. I got out with a $150 loss and grateful!

They are asking $7500 or $15,000 for having the privilege to try and make money with them????

That alone is an absolute show stopper, buy some Apple or Microsoft shares in the stock market instead.

I really think you have to look no further than such outrageous request to know these guys are con artists.

My story is similar to most people here. Initially, I paid @225.00 plus the $19.95 monthly charge. Three days later I was convinced to "invest" $10,000 for a marketing campaign. I was stupid enough to do all this without looking for information about this company. Now, I am disputing those charges with my credit card company and feel stressed out about the possibility of a negative resolution because I do not have that kind of money and don't want to ruin my credit. I'm posting this as a warning to others who might be as naive as me.

I am so sorry you are experiencing their tactics. Learning to do research on anything as saved me money since I used to be easily convinced to participate. Best of luck in recovering your money.