+ Reply to Thread

Global Net Warehouse

I'm not sure if this is a scam or not, but somebody called me from global net warehouse, I must have signed up on the internet. They are a wholesale company, and I would be marketing there website. There are two websites, www.sullysshopplace.com and www.jacksonsdiscountmall.com. I wonder if I could have somebodys opinion on this. Thanks.

Re: Global Net Warehouse

Run For The Hills!!!!!

Global Net Warehouse is a huge scam. They took $6,500 from my account unauthorized for advertising cost. We never ordered advertising cost. They told us they needed our account information to be put on the proprosal and then we would have to sign and authorize it. We never signed it. 3 days later the money was out of our account. We were told that we were locked into advertising with them we have been demanding our money back for 3 months now and promised a refund, but our money has not been returned. Also, the company never even did advertising with the money they took from us. In addition, they have cancelled our website even though we were on a 12 month contract - even though we only had it for 3 months. We are fighting for our refund even now. We have already reported them to the Federal Trades Commission, Better Business Bureau and submitted our story to media outlets. We have contacted an attorney in regards to this and are on our way to sueing. In addition I am trying to rally up all of us that have been scammed by this company to get a class action suit against Global Net Warehouse.

You know what they say about first impressions.

I wouldn't pay these guys a nickel for their product.

Research those domains, you will notice that they all point to GNW, llc - which I didn't find listed by the Secretary Of State in either AZ, NV or CA - so, buyer beware!

Tom

Actually cuisinman, the AZ corporation commission has them listed but NOT in good standing. (http://www.azcc.gov/index.htm - scroll down and select Annual Reports on the left) The AZ corporate information shows the members and their location but it may not be current.

I sort of stumbled across them because they apparently have a new venture called Adriatic Services which offers custom websites and marketing at ridiculously high prices. Checked their whois then the corp comm. and then ran a Yahoo search for GNW,LLC and here I am. They are now starting to branch out through affiliate sites it seems. Lhglobalmarketing.com sure looks like a mirro image of Adriaticservices.com but registered to a different "company".

Personally I'd stay away from the who mess.

Quote Originally Posted by scambuster
    Run For The Hills!!!!!
    Short, sweet and to the point!!!

donnamackie Guest

Hey everyone! I really wanted to tell you about this AWESOME business I am doing. I highly suggest you check it out for yourself or you just might kick yourself later! Yes, it is legitimate and I am doing VERY well with the business. I have spent a lot of time searching for a legitimate business opportunity but nothing seemed honest until I found this one. This has truly been the best decision I have ever made.

Here's the scoop:

How would you like to have $500 poured into your pocket every single day just by doing one simple thing over and over again? You'd want it, wouldn't you? Of course you do.

Then, listen to our FREE teleseminar on how to consistently earn $500 a day from home or you'll kick yourself later. This is the hottest business that is taking the internet by storm! It is a completely automated, turn-key system with no selling, no website or product needed.

Just go to: www.runningdeer.org and register for the teleseminar.

There has never been an easier-to-do Internet business than this!
    You just do 1 simple thing, and every time you do, you get $500 bucks put straight into YOUR pocket every single time, and for as long as you want!

We give you everything you need, all ready to go, to allow you to do all of this (and even more!)

You simply just turn on the ‘switch’ and allow our amazing system to make money for you automatically (even while you sleep like a baby!)

With this easy-to-do system, anyone (even YOU!) can make well over $100,000 a month! (All from your own home, at your leisure, whenever YOU feel like it!)

And hold on, it gets even better! In addition to getting $500 bucks CASH every time you do 1 simple thing, you can get another $1,000 CASH on top!

This means that basically every time you do this 1 simple thing, you can get up to $1,500.00 over and over again!

This 1 simple thing does NOT require back-breaking work or a lot of sweat. You just need to do this 1 simple thing, and we even provide you a FREE website that automatically does this for you!

There's absolutely no hype here and you owe
    it to yourself to check it out immediately...it'll be
    the easiest money you'll ever make!

At my website, I will also give you my FREE book that will help you get started.

It's called quite appropriately:

"How to Make $500 CASH Every Time You Do 1 Simple Thing!"

With it you will learn how to ...

**Start making money very quickly

**Learn how to put your moneymaking machine into overdrive and make as much as $5,000 a day when you get just 10 NEW signups a day!

Plus, this little book is in PDF format.

Again, just go to: www.runningdeer.org to get more details about our business and don't forget to register for the teleseminar!

Donna

Same here with Ms. Donna....you can believe her or him if you want! You'll be looking for him or her later on, and I dont want to see you on the news with a case on your hands!!! Cool?!?!? Good!!!!

Comment to follow.
    Last edited by Schizy; 02-18-2007 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Wrong formatting

I just wrote an extensive explanation of my research, finding 3 mirror corporations all doing business at Global Net warehouse's address 225 W. University Drive #102, but then somehow it would not let me submit, even though I already was signed on. Argghhh! :mad:
    My fuller explanation of what happened to me -- I lost $9,999.00 for the Global Net warehouse's so called "marketing plan" -- and had absolutely no results whatsoever -- can be found at http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff244369.htm .
    Bottom line - without re-inventing my wheel, I would like to join in a class action suit. Does anyone know anything about this?
    There is still someone at 225 W. University Drive #102, as they started to refuse my certified mail, return receipt requested. So I hired a Tempe process server to hand-deliver my certified mail to them. The process server said that 225 W. University Drive is simply a "boiler room" telemarketing operation.
    I would really like to connect with people seriously interested in class action suit or other action against this company. I can also share my extensive research into the Arizona Corporation Commission, so we can try to figure out who is/are the appropriate parties to sue. We also need a good attorney who can pierce the corporate veil on the LLC. It should not be too hard with these sloppy scumbags.